Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help getting your horse fit?

Options
  • 13-08-2011 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm a 28 yr old girl who's been riding for years, I studied horse breeding and training in college and have worked and ridden in America. I currently can't afford a horse but i'd love to help exercise horses in Dublin and the surrounding areas.
    I have my own transport and i'm free most evenings and weekends

Please pm me if you have horses that need exercise :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭paddi22

do you have any particular areas of expertise? have you competed in any particular areas?

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭gaoife

Hi Paddi,

Jumping mostly but i'm just looking to help someone with riding out getting horses fit etc.. I'm heading off to oz in October so i wouldn't have much time for training if someone wanted help with that but i's be happy to help in the short term if thats what you needed. Really i just want to ride :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Leahos

I am currently trying to start back horseriding. I've been riding my whole life, i've previously owned two horses but due to college commitments I had to sell my last horse a few months ago. If anyone needs help riding their horse once or twice (or as much as required) a week i would be more than happy to help out. I am an experienced rider and can drive so location is not an issue. I would appreciate the chance! I have a passion for horses and am very caring. Please feel free to contact me by email or calling me!

Advertisement