Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trade: For Nes Games & Console

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Alter Egotist

to be honest id perfer to swap it for NES items/games (thats the only reason im doing this big clearout really) but feel free to make an offer and if its not insulting i won't turn you down. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

to be honest id perfer to swap it for NES items/games (thats the only reason im doing this big clearout really) but feel free to make an offer and if its not insulting i won't turn you down. :)

I will offer €30 for the Snes if its working

Wont go higher but will go lower;)

I understand neil is 1st in but i would love a second snes

id be looking for something to trade in exchange and only sell at the last resort to be honest. 30 euro is fairly low (its working 100% and in great condition for an old machine. has original powersupply n leads etc.

Al.

there surely has to be people out there willing to part with NES games in exchage for one of the consoles or their games?

pics of virtual boy for keith

sorry bout lighting of pics.

virtual boy is in excellent condition and comes with power adapter also.

Al.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement