Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD first years

Options
  • 13-08-2011 4:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

So i am hoping to find out that i have gotten a place in UCD on wednesday ( hoping to do either commerce or arts) and hopefully then gotten on-campus accomodation.

Anyone else hoping to go to UCD? And where are people staying? Im thinking Glenomena at the moment!

:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

merlin13 wrote: »
    So i am hoping to find out that i have gotten a place in UCD on wednesday ( hoping to do either commerce or arts) and hopefully then gotten on-campus accomodation.

Anyone else hoping to go to UCD? And where are people staying? Im thinking Glenomena at the moment!

Perhaps this might come in useful.

Are the LC results out this week? Well good luck with them in any case. This thread might be useful. Also for budgeting this thread might also be useful.

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭brownlad

same courses bro...i have to make friends who have accomodation on campus ....so you can be no.1...if u get it ;) .... lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 merlin13

Aw thanks, hopefully tmro will go good :)

Where are u planning on getting accomodation?! Im kinda freaked i wont get it coz i was like 1000and something on the waiting list :/

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭brownlad

Aw thanks, hopefully tmro will go good :)

Where are u planning on getting accomodation?! Im kinda freaked i wont get it coz i was like 1000and something on the waiting list :/

hopefully bro. im definatly not staying on campus anyway...ive looked at a few around ucd ,like max 35mins away so i could cycle or walk ....and they are up to 400 a month....havnt really decided though ...

Ucd looks likely now :D ..... Yeeeeeeeessh :P

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭NotExactly

So i am hoping to find out that i have gotten a place in UCD on wednesday

The offers don't come out until Monday. :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 000chris000

Glenomena for me too id say bud! Engineering is my course though - cant fricken wait to go now :D

Advertisement