Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switching from Meteor to Vodafone

Options
  • 13-08-2011 6:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭

Hi Im just ordered a pre pay phone off the Vodafone site, Im switching from meteor, they are switching my sim to vodafone on Wednesday morning between 8am-10am, I should have the new phone on Tuesday, does that mean my meteor sim wont work in the new phone until it is switched to vodafone ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

Thats grand, cheers for that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

Another question, the Vodafone phone arrived yesterday with a sim, is that the sim that they will be porting or do they switch over my meteor sim to vodafone ? Iv had the vodafone phone off all morning and they were ment to be porting it between 8am and 10am and its still saying sim registration failed for whichever sim I put in it. So which sim gets ported the vodafone one that came with the phone or my old meteor one ?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

Advertisement