Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

B&B in Dingle

Options
  • 13-08-2011 7:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Hey guys, My girlfriend and i are heading to Dingle this Fri 19th and Sat20th night and would like if some one could recommend a nice and not too expensive bed and breakfast in the town

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Right in the town centre or within say ten mins walk?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

BOND747 wrote: »
    Hey guys, My girlfriend and i are heading to Dingle this Fri 19th and Sat20th night and would like if some one could recommend a nice and not too expensive bed and breakfast in the town

Check out the Lantern Townhouse, its right in town & very reasonable. I recommended to another poster and they said they really liked it :)
    if thats booked out, try Heatons B&B which is a few mins walk to centre of Dingle and really good.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭SEVERA

brosnans b+b in town also in culin they also organise swimming trips with fungi and hire out wet suits

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭axle108

stayed here a few times, admittedly few years ago. but was cheap. nice friendly staff.
    http://www.murphyspubdingle.com/

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

The Lighthouse is at the edge of the town and anyone I suggest it to loved it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement