Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adult Painting Classes

• 13-08-2011 7:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,702 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend an adult painting class for beginners in the city?

I know there's the Raheen Studio but can't find any info/reviews on it so would appreciate if anyone has more info on it or any other classes?

Thanks in advance, cm

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Cartman78 wrote: »
    Hi all,

Can anyone recommend an adult painting class for beginners in the city?

I know there's the Raheen Studio but can't find any info/reviews on it so would appreciate if anyone has more info on it or any other classes?

Thanks in advance, cm

A lady called Anne Marie has a studio in one of the basements on O'Connell street between Julie Kilmartin's and Bentleys!

Can't think where exactly it is but it's definitely on that stretch of the street!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

LCFE do a night course in it from what i recall :P

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

I wanted to do these last year but never got the chance. I think the Hunt Museum run classes and it might be worth checking with the LSAD on Clare Street also.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement