Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Band Top 10's/5's

Options
  • 13-08-2011 8:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭

I thought I would set up a thread like this. Just for the craic name one of your favourite bands and your top 10 (or 5 if your tired) songs by them.

I will start with the Red Hot Chili Peppers and my favourite tunes they've released.

1. Otherside
    2. The Zephyr Song
    3. Under The Bridge
    4. By The Way
    5. The Adventures of Rain Dance Maggie
    6. Give It Away
    7. Around The World
    8. Can't Stop
    9. Californication
    10. Scar Tissue

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

Oasis
    Columbia
    Rock n Roll Star
    Half The World Away
    Champagne Supernova
    Rockin Chair
    Lets All Make Believe
    Gas Panic
    Where Did It All Go Wrong
    Importance of Being Idle
    Mucky Fingers

• Registered Users Posts: 12,662 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Never understood how people can definitively say which song is their favorite from a band where they may like 20 songs, its just impossible.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

AdamD wrote: »
    Never understood how people can definitively say which song is their favorite from a band where they may like 20 songs, its just impossible.

I just love Otherside with a passion. It is the one song that would most make me go wild at a Chili's gig. The Zephyr Song I love for its simplicity and the lyrics are very meaningful as they remind me of certain events in my own life. But you're right its not an easy decision to make.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Stompbox

The Beatles (A toughie alright!)

1.Tomorrow Never Knows
    2. Happiness Is a Warm Gun
    3. Being For The Benefit of Mr. Kite!
    4. I'm Only Sleeping
    5. In My Life
    6. Strawberry Fields Forever
    7. I Am The Walrus
    8. Fixing a Hole
    9. Across The Universe
    10. Long, Long, Long

Honorable mention goes to 'She Said, She Said'.

Advertisement