Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia C3-00

Options
  • 13-08-2011 9:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

I have a Nokia C3 and it will let me connect to the wifi in my house but it won't use the wifi when I connect to the internet. It uses my package data instead. Anyone have any ideas how to fix this? No matter what settings I apply it won't change.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

Try opening your browser first and then connecting,im seriously sick of this phone now as its so flawed i.e cant use wifi to stream youtube:mad:

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Go to -> control panel -> settings -> connection -> destinations -> internet
    If you have your wifi already setup you should see it and your network providers access point. You need to change the priority by going to options -> organise, so that your wifi is priority 1 ahead of your network providor.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Princessamzs

I don't have destinations on my menu at all. I got this phone in Jan so I don't know if a newer model has been brought out.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

I don't have the phone myself, but another Nokia with the same menu system. Its possible it has a different name?

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Princessamzs

No its not there at all. I've emailed Nokia themselves so hopefully they'll reply back soon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Select Menu > Settings and Configuration then select your preferred access point

Advertisement