Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paddleboard starter...Advice?

Options
  • 13-08-2011 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭

Im really interested to take up paddleboarding but any paddle boards ive looked at on the internet are vurrry expensive. I also am only 5 ft.2 and weigh 110lbs ish so wouldnt know what to look for? Does anyone know where to get cheapish paddleboards for a starter like me and also what size would ye advise? Any advice would be helpful. im a girl btw!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Low Pockets

pookiesboo wrote: »
    Im really interested to take up paddleboarding but any paddle boards ive looked at on the internet are vurrry expensive. I also am only 5 ft.2 and weigh 110lbs ish so wouldnt know what to look for? Does anyone know where to get cheapish paddleboards for a starter like me and also what size would ye advise? Any advice would be helpful. im a girl btw!

Last day I was down at Als place he was repairing two for one of the kife saving clubs. Might be worth dropping him a line. He might be able to template them and make you up something that might suit you a little more.
    You'll get his details here www.aorsurfboards.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

Last day I was down at Als place he was repairing two for one of the kife saving clubs. Might be worth dropping him a line. He might be able to template them and make you up something that might suit you a little more.
    You'll get his details here www.aorsurfboards.com

thank you, will do that!

Advertisement