Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baby cards online

Options
  • 13-08-2011 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

We have been very fortunate to receive lots of generous presents and thoughtful cards and would like to thank everyone with a card featuring our new little bundle.

I've used moo.com and photobox.ie in the past for cards, invites etc. What other websites would you recommend in putting together a new baby thank you card?

It would be great if you could share your experience of price, quality and design with the sites you have used.

Thanks in advance,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

We used vistaprint; uploaded a photo and got postcard type ones. We were very happy with then.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭hunnymonster

I used vistaprint for ours and they were grand. they had the best price for what i wanted and a good range of designs so that i could just slot a couple of pictures of mini-me in without wasting valuable time! my top tip would be t order more than you need. we are still getting presents.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭crazy cat lady

We got ours from VistaPrint too. Very easy to use and fairly reasonably priced.

They do little extra touches too, like we opted to have our daughters name as the security print on the inside of the envelope.

Definately order more than you need! You'll be surprised as how long the presents keep coming!

Advertisement