Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about Part time course

Options
  • 13-08-2011 11:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭

I applied for a part time course and it asked me to provide a copy of exam results and passport/birth cert to the lifelong learning department. My question is, do I e-mail it to them, or phisically bring it up to them in the college? :confused:

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭theGavin

If you don't live too far from the college, then it might not be a problem to bring it up physically. But, your best bet is probably to send an email to the college, just for confirmation.

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭TheReverend

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    I applied for a part time course and it asked me to provide a copy of exam results and passport/birth cert to the lifelong learning department. My question is, do I e-mail it to them, or phisically bring it up to them in the college? :confused:

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help.

Stuff like that they will want hard copies.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

I've sent them an e-mail to confirm. Going to get them photocopied tomorrow anyway. Lifelong learning, is that the office on the left turn when you go in the main entrance?

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭theGavin

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    I've sent them an e-mail to confirm. Going to get them photocopied tomorrow anyway. Lifelong learning, is that the office on the left turn when you go in the main entrance?

Yup, its on the left when you walk in as far as I know.

Advertisement