Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In the Playpen: Noel2k9

Options
  • 14-08-2011 11:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭

Ok so.. my playpen intro ran into some trouble when ihavequestions posted the thread and it didn't post, but she'll be finished work later and will post an epic reply in here if she remembers it.. <_<

So yes.. this is the playpen of Noel2k9, and this isn't the intro, just the first comment..

Bring on the intro later..

And the questions.........

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Why the k? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Why the k? :P

It stands for "konnection" spelled with a k because I was paying respect to my African heritage. The 2 stands for how many parents I have, and the 9 for how many children I'm going to have in the future. I'm a real Afrikaaan as you can see..

laun.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Favourite Demi Lovato song?

Favourite line from one of her songs?

Rate 1D's new song out of ten?

Favourite 1D member and why?

Nervous for results on wednesday?

On a scale of one to ten, how awesome am I?

Who would you like to host the Jizzlers next year and why?

Dublin or Tipp to win today?

Jelena, yay or nay?

Favourite Demi Lovato song?

Aaam.. either Skyscraper or Two Worlds Collide or Don't Forget. Probably Skyscraper right now, but always Don't Forget. :P

Favourite line from one of her songs?

"And at last, all the pictures have been burned.
    And all the past, is just a lesson that we've learned."

Rate 1D's new song out of ten?

Amm.. 7 because it's really catchy but tbf the lyrics are pretty crap.. like 'cmon "You don't need make up.. to cover up.. being the way that you are is enooough.." lame :P

Favourite 1D member and why?

Eeh NIALL obviously.. Because he's just like a total legend and like the coolest person ever.. Like 'mon his tweets are so epic. The other day he tweeted Scott Mills (The gay DJ on BBC :L) and he was like "hahahaha why you sooo fit?" :pac: what a hero!

Nervous for results on wednesday?

Nah sure, be grand. I've a back up plan set up to put some fake tan on, make a sign that says "I no speak English, am deaf and blind, give money to support my 4 kidz in Africa" and earn money that way. Fool proof plan like. :confused:

On a scale of one to ten, how awesome am I?

Suppose like 1? I dunno.. I may be over estimating your awesomeness like :/ You don't even wanna match your debs suit to your dates debs dress like.. Soo awkward bbz. And then the other day you told me a certain someone was much sounder than me :'(

Who would you like to host the Jizzlers next year and why?

Errm.. QueenOfLeon and Randylonghorn because that'd just be epic with all the ginger jokes threw around and the serious banter.. And like it wouldn't be serious at all :pac: It'd be the best thing ever..

Dublin or Tipp to win today?

Tipp obviously, sure I'm a half Tipp man like. My dad hails from a small little town in Tipperary called Ballyporeen. :P

Jelena, yay or nay?

Naay.. cos Selena is like on a level of hotness about 110/100 and JB is just a little cringey person who wants to be the male version of Taylor Swift but in reality he's just a total weirdo.. :(

tumblr_lp579nuY9M1qb8hnfo1_500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

What's first on your CAO now?

Nervous about results?

How did the Leaving Cert go?

What is your opinion of the points sytem?

What subjects did you do?

If you had the choice again, would you do different subjects?

If you had the choice now, would you change your CAO?

Will you be staying up all night before offers on Monday?

What are you doing for results night?

Are you going to open your results alone or with others?

How do you feel about me defining you by the Leaving Cert?

:)

• Advertisement

Slow Show wrote: »
    What's first on your CAO now?

Eeh Occupational Therapy in UCC but there's not a hope I'll get it.. I don't really want it anymore either, would rather get OT in Trinity! :)

Nervous about results?

Nah.. This was asked already :P I'm more excited and just want to get them already! I hate all of this waiting. :eek:

How did the Leaving Cert go?

Ah grand, I felt everything went well.. but I'll find out on Wednesday, and I probably over estimated how well I thought I did.. :P

What is your opinion of the points sytem?

Ah sure, it's better than the whole American style where you've to do personal statements and all that junk. It's not exactly the best possible system, but sure it works!

What subjects did you do?

The big 3, and then biology, French, economics and business!

If you had the choice again, would you do different subjects?

Yeah.. I wouldn't do Economics (Or Biology.. but I need that for entry requirements, so it wouldn't be possible..). I'd probably do Ag Science instead of economics!

If you had the choice now, would you change your CAO?

Eh well I changed my CAO about 100 times during the year, so if it was still open, I probably would change it a lot of times.. I was so happy the day it closed because it meant I couldn't change my mind anymore, but now looking back I kinda realise I wouldn't be happy studying some of the choices on my CAO, so I'm just hoping it won't go that far down the list. :P

Will you be staying up all night before offers on Monday?

Nah, don't see the point. :P I'll set my alarm for 5.45 or so, then just log on and see what the story is. :)

What are you doing for results night?

Going to Harveys in town where Beat (Radio station) are throwing the LC results party.. should be a good laugh :)

Are you going to open your results alone or with others?

Alone! My friend is trying to insist that she and her girlfriend come in with me and get theirs too, but I really don't want to. I'm afraid that I'll have done really badly and won't want to show anyone..

How do you feel about me defining you by the Leaving Cert?

It's grand. :P I figured I'd get a lot of LC related questions considering the week that's in it and all!

:)

oblim5.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Opinions on Cork?

Plans for today?

Favourite C&H poster?

Favourite colour?

Best moment of your life?

Has anything embarrassing ever happened to you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Do you like turtles?

M&S* wrote: »
    Opinions on Cork?

It's grand sure.. I used like UCC but I don't anymore though cos on a rainy day it's really dreary and sad. :P But yeah Cork city's grand like.. I was there yesterday. :) And there were random girls dancing on the street which was entertaining! And I got my debs suit there so I really like it! And there's so many shops and stuff.. It's the 2nd coolest place in Ireland after Dublin (Of the places I've been anyway :P)

Plans for today?

Sit at home all day doing nothing! :( Today is a serious lazy day. I spent al Friday travelling Waterford > Carrick > Clonmel, and then Saturday Waterford > Cork, trying to find a debs suit! I was wrecked by the end of both of them, so today is recovery mode. :P And Sundays are always the most boring days ever.. ever..

Favourite C&H poster?

Hmm that's a tough one.. I've a few different ones:

Deise: 'cos she just comes out with really random stuff like comparing French people to dogs. :pac:

Randylonghorn: 'cos whenever you see him posting it's always just a joke or a sexual innuendo :P

almostnever: Because her posts are always just nice and calm and stuff :) And she's always thanking everyones stuff and is just too nice! :)

Namlub: I've no idea why.. she's just a legend..

Favourite colour?

Amm I don't have one really.. Blue maybe? Or green.. Or red.. Anything except black. Oooh I really like grey too! and white!

Best moment of your life?

Definitely seeing Beyonce at Oxegen and then on top of that getting to touch her! It was just so amazing and she's so powerful and it was all emotional and stuff! :cool:

Has anything embarrassing ever happened to you?

Probably a lot of stuff but I've blocked them all out of my mind! :P The one thing which I remember is in 6th class when we went on a religious retreat to Grace Dieu, there are these big massive rows of steps in the garden, like about 1000/2000 steps, and I ran down them and started to fall and then I rolled all the way to the end and landed in a big lump of leaves.. :o

going-to-chambr-of-sekrets.jpg

Ricky91t wrote: »
    Do you like turtles?

Sure they're fine creatures! I was once going to buy one but then the lady in the shop told me they'd grow to be massive things so I didn't want it anymore.. It'd be cool if it was a turtle who would stay little forever! Or like a turtle like Squirtle from Pokemon who you could bring around and use as a car and a weapon both at the same time! That'd be fairly epic!

1b26942b8d212baa7cc2d8ab4937f534cf3ec3c7.jpg?94746

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

What's the difference between umbrellas and cakes? Do you like windows?:pac:

Am I the best Cork person you know?

What's your favourite song this summer?

Who's the better UCC first year; meehan or Screaminmidget?

Will you go out results night regardless of whether you're happy or not?

What is your favourite item of clothing you own at the moment?

:P

_meehan_ wrote: »
    What's the difference between umbrellas and cakes? Do you like windows?:pac:

I like windows. :P Best topic ever tbh! It better remain! Also we're so powerful now that we have OP duties and stuff. Lets hope people join so we can be rulers.. :pac:

Am I the best Cork person you know?

Yes. Yes, you are the best Cork person I know. :P Along wit M&S and all the other Cork people I know. YOU'RE ALL THE FAVOURITE CORK PEOPLE I KNOW. :P Everyone is my favourite Cork person ever! Even if you're not from Cork.. <_<

What's your favourite song this summer?

Amm.. That's a tough one actually. :o In terms of an actual Summery song, "Feel So Close" by Calvin Harris is pretty addictive. :D

Who's the better UCC first year; meehan or Screaminmidget?

That's a tough one. :/ I'm gonna have to go with Noel2k9 here. He's a pretty all round guy. But in close 2nd place are both meehan and Screaminmidget.. :P

Will you go out results night regardless of whether you're happy or not?

Yeah! Either drown my sorrows or celebrate my happiness. :P It'll be grand like! Whether I do terrible, or excellent, I'll still end up doing some course, somewhere that isn't Waterford!! :D

What is your favourite item of clothing you own at the moment?

Hmm.. I have far too much clothing but it has to be my new debs suit which I keep talking about. :P It's so nice and charcoal grey and so professional and stuff! :P You can all see a picture after the debs occurs as I'll post one here to show how cool the suit really is!

:P

More questions plz!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

Are you related to Ronald Reagan through ye're common Ballyporeen ancestry?

Will you ever subscribe and change your name? :P Or do you like living in the past? TWO TO THE KAY TO THE NINE.

As a result of that question, do you like history?

Fave fair city character and why? Fave fair city storyline?

If you had a turtle, what would you name it?

Hottest GAA player? (gaa does not mean camogie.. :P)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Why do all Waterford teams do so well for so long, building hope and dreams within the county before getting fecked off the pitch?
    Have you ever played a GAA sport?
    At The Wedding would you invite me as a plus 1 so I could meet loadsa hurlers?
    Are you gonna talk to loadsa hurlers?
    Hottest Waterford hurler?
    Hottest hurler?
    Since I was mentioned first as your favourite person, am I really superior to all the others?
    Do I tell you too much RL stuff?
    What is your favourite topic of conversation?
    French People. Yes or no?
    Have you been to France?
    Do French people look older than they act are?
    Do you wish to hear more about the French whom I love that are awesome?
    What is your favourite time of day?
    Are you a early morning or late night person?
    Favourite film?
    Favourite breakfast/lunch/dinner/snack food?
    What is your opinion on social eating?
    Do you bake?
    If yes, favourite thing to bake?
    Do you cook?
    Favourite thing to cook?
    Proudest moment?
    Twitter, boards, Facebook. What is your order of preference?
    What other websites do you use most commonly?
    How would you describe yourself in 5 words?
    How would you describe me in 5 words?
    How would you describe boards in 5 words?
    What was your least favourite internet experience?
    IRC, good or more harm than good?
    MSN, the greatest thing ever created?
    Did you know Stephen Bennett has started each game for the Waterford Minors this year and he still hasnt turned 16?
    Do you realise how unsettling it is to watch people hurl on tv/at matches you go to ho are younger than you?
    Have you decided your debs outfit yet?
    What is your favourite smiley?
    Is there any phrase that you think you say too much?
    How long is it since you last ate chocolate?
    What was the last crap foody thing you ate?
    Whats your favourite kinda dog?
    How may pets do you have?
    What are their names?
    What kind of 2nd dog would you recommend for me?
    If you won a huge amounted gift card for one shop what shop would you like it to be?
    Have you ever been horse riding?
    Are horses beautiful animals?
    What colour socks are you wearing right now?
    Im not wearing socks, and I generally dont around my house. Do you think thats strange/gross?
    Do you realise that if I swap Geography for Biology we would have done the exact same subjects, should I consider this so we can be subject partners?
    What advice would you give to a about to be 5th year?
    I dont know what I want to do with my life after school, what should I do?
    Are schooldays the best days of your life?
    What was your favourite summer to date?
    Waterford minors are now only losing by 4 goals and a point, are they regaining any dignity seeing as they were 20 points plus down?
    How would you describe your journey from your first day of boards to now?
    Do you feel boards matured you?
    What height are you?
    Cringiest post you have ever read on boards?
    Have you ever seen Les Choristes?
    Whats your ideal family size?
    Do you want a family of your own?
    Do you want to get married?
    If so by what age?
    Have you ever thought about your ideal wedding?
    At a thing such as your wedding/funeral, would you want boardsies there?
    Have you ever had a nickname?
    Who would you consider a "child prodigy"?
    Have you any obsessions atm?
    Why did you insult Justin Bieber earlier, he's hot?
    Isnt the Canadian accent one of the hottest accents ever?
    If I told you me and Soccy have "toyboy" plans, what would be your reaction?
    Is there any question youre hoping someone will ask you?
    Waterford are back to 8 points in the minor now, from 20+, improvement much?
    Has it been obvious throughout that I am trying to distract myself from the hammering Waterford are getting yet again?
    What should I bake next?
    Cookies or caramel squares?
    What has been your favourite question
    A) I have asked you?
    B) Someone else has asked you?
    Thank you and good day. :)

Are you related to Ronald Reagan through ye're common Ballyporeen ancestry?

Hmm I'm not sure but my dad did meet him when he was there! I was waiting to see if anyone would get that connection! Go you Duffy :P May I also add that one or two (I'm not sure) of Mariah Carey's parents were from Ballyporeen!
    Will you ever subscribe and change your name? :P Or do you like living in the past? TWO TO THE KAY TO THE NINE.

I want to but it's so much effort cos I'll have to buy a 3V card, so I'd need a tenner one, but then it'd only cost a fiver here, and I'd lose the other fiver.. Yes I am a cheapskate.. :(

As a result of that question, do you like history?

I do not.. I got a D in Junior Cert history like, that's how bad I was at it :/ But history of witches is cool, cos yano witches are unreal..

Fave fair city character and why? Fave fair city storyline?

Hmm that's a tough one.. I'm gonna say Eileen Bishop (aka Grandma :)). She's just such a tank :L She commands all the other Bishops and is like "Hey Zumo, Tommy the tank owes me €4000, go beat him up and get me it k!"

and my fave storyline ever on FC was the one where Dolores' daughter died because the babysitter dropped an e tablet behind the couch :( It was so sad cos like everything possible was going wrong in Dolores' life already.. Poor Dolores. :(

If you had a turtle, what would you name it?

Amm.. something weird like Sheep or Rabbit just to confuse everyone when you say "Yeah come meet sheep, he's in my bedroom.. :)"

Hottest GAA player? (gaa does not mean camogie.. :P)

Ermm.. I'll dedicate this post to you and go with Dec Hannon (That's his name right? :L) because I know how much you adore him <333

3402578.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭daniels.ducks

Noel2k9 wrote: »
    Hmm I'm not sure but my dad did meet him when he was there! I was waiting to see if anyone would get that connection! Go you Duffy :P May I also add that one or two (I'm not sure) of Mariah Carey's parents were from Ballyporeen!

No offence but how can so many famous people come from Bally. They are like a different race of people out there. They now have 'celebrity banisteoir'. Ya wouldn't even know Bally existed if you weren't from there or involved in GAA. Nobody would have any reason to pass through it..

Oh my god..
    deise_girl wrote: »
    Why do all Waterford teams do so well for so long, building hope and dreams within the county before getting fecked off the pitch?

Errm because we like to make it seem like we're gonna win to make the people of Waterford think something epic is gonna happen.. then destroy all their dreams! Kinda like the Ferrybank shopping centre where M&S was supposed to be put..

Have you ever played a GAA sport?

Yerra I used play hurling and football in primary school!

At The Wedding would you invite me as a plus 1 so I could meet loadsa hurlers?

I would :L I'll send you an invite like! I was very dissapointed that the invites weren't blue and white.. They should have been as a dedication yano?

Are you gonna talk to loadsa hurlers?

Probs not.. it'd be really awkward cos I dunno any of them! Ill be like hey do any of you know deise girl? Shes my internet friend.. <_<

Hottest Waterford hurler?

Eh.. I'll dedicated this to you and say Thomas Ryan because I know how much you lurve him :)

Hottest hurler?

I'll go with above again and leave you with Thomas Ryan!

Since I was mentioned first as your favourite person, am I really superior to all the others?

Yes you really are! Cos like we're connected through Waterford and we know similar people so when you tell me news you're always afraid that I'll know the people involved :L

Do I tell you too much RL stuff?

No :L If you didn't then I wouldn't understand all of this stuff that we talked about last night! Ps stop texting back!

What is your favourite topic of conversation?

Croissants.. I just love me some croissants..

French People. Yes or no?

Yes!! I have French cousins and they're really nice and my aunt lives in France cos she's obv their mother and she comes home every year and we talk in French on the phone

Have you been to France?

No :( But I'm invited over for Christmas cos my aunt asked me to so I might go over depending on how funds are going..

Do French people look older than they act are?

No Clemmerz.. and this is why the guy you showed me was like 13 and you wanted to shift him which makes you a paedophile..

Do you wish to hear more about the French whom I love that are awesome?

I do :L Are these ones like dogs like the other ones? :') French students are all over Waterford atm, just like the Spanish ones, except the Spanish ones are really annoying because they're so loud and just won't shut up..

What is your favourite time of day?

Aaah the time around 4/5pm when I'm doing nothing and just chilling or out walking my dog :') everythings quiet and there's never really cars on my road at that time! It gets busy at like 6 when people are coming home from work..

Are you a early morning or late night person?

Aaah both! Well it depends on what time I go to bed/what time I wake up at! If I go to bed early, I'd be a morning and night person but if I go to bed late, I wouldn't be a morning person at all and Id literally snap the head off anyone who walked into my room and woke me up..

Favourite film?

Am.. I dunno I've loads :/ but the best one I've seen recently is Bridesmaids!

Favourite breakfast/lunch/dinner/snack food?

I don't eat breakfast/ Ham and Cheese jambon :')/ roast chicken with roast spuds and stuffing and gravy/ red doritoes :')

What is your opinion on social eating?

I don't like eating in places like school 'cos it feels weird 'cos everyones looking at you.. but like eating out for dinner or something is grand 'cos you always get really nice food <3

Do you bake?

Yeah sometimes!

If yes, favourite thing to bake?

Amm.. Rhubarb Crumble because I'm really good at it :') I always make my own baking recipes and never do measurements and stuff because its a lot of effort so sometimes my recipes turn out disgusting and soggy..

Do you cook?

Yerra I always cook for myself so I'm fair prepared for college like!

Favourite thing to cook?

Amm depends on what mood I'm in, but usually turkey curry or turkey lasagne or meatloaf or cheesey tomato pasta

Proudest moment?

Eeeh when I got a B in my JC geography or when I got my Gaisce award!

Twitter, boards, Facebook. What is your order of preference?

Boards, Twitter, Facebook!

What other websites do you use most commonly?

Amm Sidereel to watch my TV shows on, Hotmail, Youtube, and the Sky website to watch stuff on

How would you describe yourself in 5 words?

Amm.. Chatty.. Weird.. Happy.. Unusual .. Bubbly!

How would you describe me in 5 words?

Crazy, stalkeryofhurlers, fun, genius!, original

How would you describe boards in 5 words?

Fun, notRealworld, amazing, discoverable and procrastination :L

What was your least favourite internet experience?

Amm when I got linked to some thing that opened a link of these old men in a shower doing disgusting things :| It was horrible and wouldn't close so I just had to shut down my laptop!!

IRC, good or more harm than good?

Channel #UCCfirstyears for the win!

MSN, the greatest thing ever created?

Not so much the greatest thing ever invented anymore :P I only ever log on when you're on FB mail and it gets annoying chatting in there so msn is easier to chat with

Did you know Stephen Bennett has started each game for the Waterford Minors this year and he still hasnt turned 16?

I don't even know who Stephen Bennett is so that's a no :L

Do you realise how unsettling it is to watch people hurl on tv/at matches you go to ho are younger than you?

I'd imagine is very unsetlling for you :L it doesn't exactly bother me because I'm not a hardcore GAA fan like yourself and soccy :P

Have you decided your debs outfit yet?

Yeaaa! It's gonna be the charcoal grey suit, with a black shirt and then the purple tie!

What is your favourite smiley?

Ah :P Cos I use it a lot which is clearly evident from this playpen.. I bet I'll have to split this thing into 2 posts because of how long it is

Is there any phrase that you think you say too much?

Amm no not really :L Well like I say "what" a lot cos I'm always confused and that's pretty much it..

How long is it since you last ate chocolate?

Amm.. I had a Mars bar milkshake yesterday if that counts? But if not I've no idea.. probably 3/4 days!

What was the last crap foody thing you ate?

Amm.. I had a cola bottle sweet earlier cos I have a box of sweets in my room which my mam brought me home from tesco :') Ily mammy Noel2k9!

Whats your favourite kinda dog?

Amm.. Like bichon frises 'cos they're so white and nice and cute

How may pets do you have?

A lot! I've a dog, 5 cats, 8 chickens, 2 ducks and 2 guinea pigs

What are their names?

Well the dog is called Samson, the cats are: Tuck, Tom, Gerry/Roisin (shes called both!), Ginger and Gonorrhea (because hes black and weird looking! noone else calls him that except me though). The 8 chickens don't have names, only two of them do, and they're Miss Polly and Henrietta.. and then the 2 ducks are just both called Ducky and the 2 guinea pigs are called Peckle and Albino.

What kind of 2nd dog would you recommend for me?

Amm since you're looking in the pound maybe a terrier or a jack russel? Or a springer spaniel aww

If you won a huge amounted gift card for one shop what shop would you like it to be?

Ermm.. Argos!! Because they kinda have a bit of everything so I could get tvs/furniture/cameras/everything ever!

Have you ever been horse riding?

I was! Only once though in TY :( In a place in Tramore called Lake something and it was so cool 'cos I got a really pretty horse and she was white :) But it was kinda difficult because like it hurts :L

Are horses beautiful animals?

They are :) 3 horsies live across the road from my house and they know me well because anytime I walk out they come over to me and let me rub them and feed them.. Theyre soo nice!

What colour socks are you wearing right now?

White! I always wear white socks.. That reminds me I'll need to buy black socks for the debs uh ohh

Im not wearing socks, and I generally dont around my house. Do you think thats strange/gross?

It depends.. If you have carpetted floors then its ok but if you have wooden floors then thats gross :P

Do you realise that if I swap Geography for Biology we would have done the exact same subjects, should I consider this so we can be subject partners?

Zomg really? That's so cool, it's like were twins or something! you should not do it though because biology is a bítch of a subject.. haha

What advice would you give to a about to be 5th year?

Amm just chillax, like do your homework and study for tests but don't get flustered by it all.. like it's not the be all and end all (i hope thats the phrase :P) of everything! And go out as much as possible :) Although you're really young so don't actually :L

I dont know what I want to do with my life after school, what should I do?

You should do Equine Science in UL or Equine Business in NUIM! Or Arts in UCC because that's what all the hurlers do!

Are schooldays the best days of your life?

No.. The worstttt!

What was your favourite summer to date?

Amm.. Summer of 3rd year :) Back when we had a little gang where I lived called the bridge gang and we'd always hang out at the bridge like every day of summer and it was so amazing. :( I miss it so much! And one time a frog went into my friends shoe at the bridge while we were swimming and aww.. I really miss it!

deise_girl wrote: »
    Waterford minors are now only losing by 4 goals and a point, are they regaining any dignity seeing as they were 20 points plus down?

Nah.. it's terrible! :L It's worse than Waterford v Tipp in the seniors like!

How would you describe your journey from your first day of boards to now?

Amm I've made lots of friends along the way and ones who I talk to loads about stuff I never talk about IRL and it's just an amazing place :)

Do you feel boards matured you?

Yeah! Before I came on boards, I didn't know the difference between stuff like "they're, their, there" and "your, you're" etc :P It really helped with stuff like that and like it opens your eyes to the fact that there's more to the world than just the place you live in and stuff cos you're talking to people from all over Ireland :)

What height are you?

6 foot :)

Cringiest post you have ever read on boards?

Hmm that's a tough one.. Probably something by Samapple :L He's my hero though!

Have you ever seen Les Choristes?

I haven't but it sounds like chorizo which is a sausage meat :)

Whats your ideal family size?

Amm 1 boy and 1 girl child :) Except the boy has to be older than the girl!

Do you want a family of your own?

Yerra! I want the family as of above ^

Do you want to get married?

Yess I would but not until I'm like 35 and I'd like to have kids before it so they can be part of the wedding and it'd be amazeee!

If so by what age?

Like 35/36ish

Have you ever thought about your ideal wedding?

No but it'd be like Big Fat Gypsy Wedding! I joke..

At a thing such as your wedding/funeral, would you want boardsies there?

Yerra certain boardsies who are my friends :) You can be my best man deise bbz! you're a boy right?

Have you ever had a nickname?

Yes tooo many! like NOB is one cos of my initials :o and Noelly and Noellerz and all contractions of Noel that are possible..

Who would you consider a "child prodigy"?

You Deise! Your theories of life are flawless and should be written in a book! :P

Have you any obsessions atm?

Not really.. Well like I'm obsessed with a song called "Open Happiness" and it's in the coca cola ad and it's sang by lots of famous people! It's so coool..

Why did you insult Justin Bieber earlier, he's hot?

'cos he's annoying as a person but like some of his songs are unreal! baby baby baby woooooooooah!

Isnt the Canadian accent one of the hottest accents ever?

I've never heard it except for on South Park and I really doubt that's what it actually sounds like yano :L

If I told you me and Soccy have "toyboy" plans, what would be your reaction?

I'm already aware! You want Etienne and Soccy wants that French lad who stopped her car and fixed it although he's older than her!

Is there any question youre hoping someone will ask you?

Nah Im pretty sure you've covered every question ever in this... :L

Waterford are back to 8 points in the minor now, from 20+, improvement much?

Very much so an improvement but still not good enough :P

Has it been obvious throughout that I am trying to distract myself from the hammering Waterford are getting yet again?

Very much so but I'm very impressed by the array of questions which you have asked me and they've kept me very entertained for the past hour or so :L

What should I bake next?

Amm.. bake chocolate caramel brownies :)

Cookies or caramel squares?

CARAMEL COOKIES!

What has been your favourite question
    A) I have asked you?

Amm I kinda forgot most of them you asked me so I'm gonna go with about how boards has affected my life :)
    B) Someone else has asked you?

Ammm Ricky's question about the turtles :D
    Thank you and good day. :)

tired.gif

No offence but how can so many famous people come from Bally. They are like a different race of people out there. They now have 'celebrity banisteoir'. Ya wouldn't even know Bally existed if you weren't from there or involved in GAA. Nobody would have any reason to pass through it..

I dunno my friend :L It's not exactly a great village of spectacles but it is well connected :P

• Advertisement

But you said Dec hannon was the hottest? And now you choose thomas Ryan? What are you playing at Noel?! O.o Are you aware Dec scored 26 points in this years senior championship even though he missed the munster semi final against waterford whilst thomas scored a goal? (lol, just jokin deise before you lash out at me<3)

what would you order in a chinese?

Favourite phrase as gaeilge?

What would you name your 1 boy and 1 girl? If you had two girls, what would happen?

Dya like grainne seoige?

Opinion on ryan tubridy?

If you could change your boardsie name, what would you call yourself?

Favourite ever eurovision act?

Favourite ad on tv?

Lol, see the goal today in the second half where the waterford goalie thought it the sliothar went wide but it actually went off the post but he didn't know so he turned around to get a hurl for puck out and then the ball went straight past him? (i'm not great at describing, am I?)

Any idols who inspire you and why?

Would ya prefer to marry an Irish girl or a foreign one?

But you said Dec hannon was the hottest?
    And now you choose thomas Ryan? What are you playing at Noel?! O.o Are you aware Dec scored 28 points in this years senior championship even though he missed the munster semi final against waterford whilst thomas scored a goal? (lol, just jokin deise before you lash out at me<3)

Dec is the hottest for you but Thomas is the hottest for Deise.. :) Yes, they are both of equal greatness, but clearly Thomas is of greater greatness because he is from Waterford :P

what would you order in a chinese?

Aah I dunno, I'm afraid of half the stuff on their menus because it's not even English.. Like Ku Pong Kwai and all this.. Gway girl I'm not Chinese, I don't know what that means! So I'd stay safe and order either a 3 in 1 or a 4 in 1 :P

Favourite phrase as gaeilge?

Taim i mbarr na slainte/ Taim ar mhuin na muice" :P

What would you name your 1 boy and 1 girl? If you had two girls, what would happen?

Amm.. I dunno.. Him and Her I suppose! Ah I'd cut one's hair and make it into a boy obviously! Like noone would know the difference cos I'd call it a unisex name like "Taylor" and let everyone wonder what it is.. :)

Dya like grainne seoige?

Nah she's a bit of a freak.. Sile's the hot one right? Grainne is just shíte yeah..

Opinion on ryan tubridy?

He's horrible and a traitor! :eek: He left us for BBC.. Like what a traitor! We should fire him and not let him move back to Ireland!

If you could change your boardsie name, what would you call yourself?

amm.. Noel2k11.. Itd be epic :L

Favourite ever eurovision act?

That girl who sang Rockefeller Street last year! That was epic and she didn't even place like how bad!

Favourite ad on tv?

The one for Low Low Cheese where it's all the animals singing, and it goes something like "We'd like to make you something new.. something that is good for you" and then at the end a fat owl comes out and is like "LOW LOW CHEEEEEEEEEEEESE"

Lol, see the goal today in the second half where the waterford goalie thought it the sliothar went wide but it actually went off the post but he didn't know so he turned around to get a hurl for puck out and then the ball went straight past him? (i'm not great at describing, am I?)

No.. I wasn't aware that had happened :L

Any idols who inspire you and why?

Nah I've no idols because I am an idol. An American Idol.

Would ya prefer to marry an Irish girl or a foreign one?
    Aah doesn't bother me, it's all the same garrl :P

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTu6hN31-72QcLHYDNT930gcgaxBPC9X7PMM0UaO9VTPLj3Joox

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Do you like kids?

Do kids like you?

Do you like animals?

Do animals like you?

Are you watching the senior match?

Do you like people?

Do people like you?

Aren't Dublin quite an impressive hurling team?

Who's your favourite JCer?

What're you getting me for my birthday?

Ever been to Galway?

Slow Show wrote: »
    Do you like kids?

They're alright.. I wouldn't be a fan of newborn babies nor 6 year olds upwards but like at 13-20 months they're grand because they're at that stage where they don't cry the whole time and they're quiet and just act all cute doing silly stuff!

Do kids like you?

Yeah!! My little cousins love me muahaa and my neighbours kids! They always want me to babysit them.. It's probably because I give them sweets and let them watch telly but sure <_< It's really tiring having to look after them though because they've so much energy and just want to play games the entire time :|

Do you like animals?

I do! I really want a new animal like a bichon frise or a turtle or a hamster or a horse..

Do animals like you?

Most of them! Even big angry dogs like me :) My cousin has Rottweilers and Mastiffs and they're really nice.. :)

Are you watching the senior match?

I'm not, but I can hear it from my bedroom because my parents have it on full blast in the sitting room..

Do you like people?

Some people! :P

Do people like you?

Some people <_< :pac:

Aren't Dublin quite an impressive hurling team?

I'm not sure.. Are they winning? I always figured Dublin were crap at hurling because this is the first time I've heard of them ever reaching this far in the hurling like..

Who's your favourite JCer?

xX_Emma_Xx.. Dunno what happened to her but she was a pretty epic Jcer.. You're a close second!

What're you getting me for my birthday?

A white pony with unicorn horns and a fluffy brown tail.. Deise will deliver it to you and it shall be called Buttons :)

Ever been to Galway?

No! I really wanna go though because according to everyone it's somewhere you have to visit and like all the American tourists go there so it must be a good place.. :P

1311939156587.png

This is a pic for Deise and Soccy which shows that the OneD account on Twitter is SHOITE :eek: I screenshotted it ages ago..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

What's the most appropriate way to deal with a racist person?

What's the most effective approach to achieving world peace?

What's your favourite period of aaaaall of history?

This is a question?

What's your favourite hobby?

What's the last (appropriate :pac:) dream that you remember having?

Why are they called apartments if they're all together? :(

Do you have a favourite flower?

Dark chocolate is great, ja?

What's the most appropriate way to deal with a racist person?

Aah ignore them! I haven't really come across many racists, apart from a few old people with comments about jobs being stolen, etc! :P

What's the most effective approach to achieving world peace?

Hmm I've no idea.. Stop the production of weapons and nuclear powers I suppose and disembark armies or something. It's probably not realistic but I don't know much about it all! :P

What's your favourite period of aaaaall of history?

Am.. The time when women were being convicted of witchcraft in Ireland.. Our history teacher in transition year taught us all about it, and it's so interesting! Cork was like a hotspot for supposed witches, specifically Youghal! Women who cheated on their husbands, etc, were convicted of witchcraft and threw into jail. Then they'd be put on trial and if they were convicted, they'd have been hung in the city square! :eek:

This is a question?

The question is, what is the question?

What's your favourite hobby?

Hmm, I don't really have a hobby. :( I'm such a boring person! But I really enjoy swimming.. :)

What's the last (appropriate :pac:) dream that you remember having?

I keep having dreams about my LC results! It's always just as I go in to collect the envelope. I never actually get to open the envelope in the dreams, which just adds to the mystery of the situation! :P

Why are they called apartments if they're all together? :(

It's a long story dear JamJam^2. You see, you divide the word up into: "a part" of the "ment". The ment is the term used for the building, and as you can see, you're only buying "a part" of the "ment". It's all very mysterious!

Do you have a favourite flower?

I don't! My mam has plenty of flowers and shrubs in the gardens, but the only ones which I really like are the roses. :) The white ones are really pretty when they start to bloom!

Dark chocolate is great, ja?

Noo! I hate dark chocolate.. It's too strong tasting! I love white chocolate though. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Who are you voting for in the presidential election?

Do you watch True Blood? If so, who's your favourite character? If not, you suck.

If there was to be a unit of measurement named after you, the Noel, what would it measure? Would 140 Noels be huge or tiny?

If you were to remake Glee with C&H members who would you cast in the main roles?

R u nd me lyk totez bffs bbz? <333333333333

Where do you see yourself in ten years time?

Ostriches are awesome, yes?
    ostrich_escape.jpg

Who are you voting for in the presidential election?

Aah I'm not registered to vote cos I dunno how to but if I were I probably wouldn't vote cos I've no idea what's going on in it :L

Do you watch True Blood? If so, who's your favourite character? If not, you suck.

I don't :( but I watch The Vampire Diaries which is a close second.. right? RIGHT?!

If there was to be a unit of measurement named after you, the Noel, what would it measure? Would 140 Noels be huge or tiny?

Hmm it'd measure the amount of eggs to be put into a recipe! 140 Noels would be massive because tbh you wouldn't need 140 eggs unless you were baking a cake for a party of about 10,044. :L

If you were to remake Glee with C&H members who would you cast in the main roles?

This is taking me so long to decidddde grr! :L

Artie: Davidius
    Blaine: Slow Show
    Rachel: Aoibheann
    Tina: Soccy
    Quinn: QueenOfLeon
    Finn: jumpguy
    Kurt: Shadowninty
    Mercedes: Namlub
    Santana: Meehan
    Brittany: Deise
    Puck: Screaminmidget
    Mr Schue: Knifewrench
    Sue: Randylonghorn

R u nd me lyk totez bffs bbz? <333333333333

We r d bzt frnz u cld evr hvee lyk wer lyk da wulfpak frm d hangovr !!!!!11

Where do you see yourself in ten years time?

In Jedward style: ...Older

In Noel style: I've no idea.. I don't do plans :( haha

Ostriches are awesome, yes?

Omggg this reminds me! My neighbour used keep pet ortriches right and one time I was out trying to take one of their eggs cos the neighbour guy said I could to see what'd happen and omg the ostrich stuck its head down at me and bit me and omg it was so sore :'(

ostrich_bite_RE_What_Animals_and_bugs_are_you_afraid_of-s500x287-95425.jpg

Do the thing you did just there... but with Fair City characters.

And why me as Tina?? :P

• Advertisement

Do the thing you did just there... but with Fair City characters.

Give me a list of some characters to do because there are about 1000 characters in fair city.. :P

And why me as Tina?? :P

Cos Tina's kinda the quiet one who just sits around and gets involved with all the boys (cough gaa players :L) and shes Asian like you :)

tumblr_lgzshspvnK1qht7zlo1_500.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement