Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In the Playpen: Noel2k9

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Noel, I feel simultaneously loved and insulted by your choosing me to be Rachel. :P Also, the guys are all way too young for me. :pac:

Now, questions time:

Generic:

- What is your favourite meaning of \o/?
    - Do you like to dance? If not, whyever not? :eek:
    - What irritates you most about society, and what is your favourite thing about it?

Just for you:

- Can you just make sure (with some psychic power or something) that you get OT in Trinity? I'd say you'd be some laugh at TCD beers! <3
    - You really do love maths, right? RIGHT?
    - If you could be a flavour of ice-cream, what would it be and why?
    - Highlights of 2011 thus far?
    - What would you like to achieve in the rest of this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Noel2k9 wrote: »
    INSERT NAMES

Jo. Tommy. Cass. Neasa. Caoimhe. Damian. Suzanne. Wayne. Zumo. Decco. Denzo. Dolores. Mark. Eileen Bishop. Barry. Robert. Sarah. Dermot. Ben. Finn. Bob. Christy. TURLOUGH.

Oh and Shebe. 0003e1ec-279.jpg

Those few will do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

As the only big black woman who uses C&H, I see why I'm Mercedes >_>

Give me a detailed account of why I'm one of your favourite boardsies (naww bbz <3)
    If you made a movie, what would it be about?
    If you had to go gay for one man, who would it be?
    I'm watching a movie right now where three stoned teenagers are holding a family hostage in their house, yet the police, including BRUCE WILLIS, are treating like them like they're criminal masterminds and seem incapable of doing anything. Explain this.
    Are you comfortable being alone?
    If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?
    Do you like coffee?
    Would you rather be blind or deaf?
    Would you rather have to carry a plant in your hands for the rest of your life, or live in a house with three walls?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

Who Is/Why am I puck???

How much do you love us???

Are we gonna be besties in college or are we gonna ignore eachother as we walk past eachother in the quad???

Galaxy normal, caramel or cookie crumble???

Earliest childhood memory??

Favourite childhood memory??

Best Boardsie??

Back in the days of bebo, did you share your love evenly or give it all to one person??

Detail the mortification you felt when you realised your Playpen intro wasnt up :P

No seriously, why puck??

Is the glass half empty or half full?

Best thread on boards???

If you kick one person really hard in the goolies and get away with it, who would it be???

Why didnt you ask me to your debs ;_; :(

Will you accompany me to Aoibheann and Pygmalion's wedding to make up for it?? ;) :P

What will my apartment number be??

Soccy or deise???
    Do you have as severe a hatred of these spoiler tags as I do??

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

How would you feel if your conclusion about my toy boy post was totally wrong?
    And how about when I tell you Etienne is a fictional character, well atleast the name is, and his real name is Nathan but we decided Nathan wasnt French sounding enough so we changed it? :L
    Why would a French person name their child Nathan?
    Do you really think that previous Frenchie I linked you too looked 13?
    Nathan is 14 and I thought was 16, but can now be a toyboy. Is this morally right?
    Will you go on msn or something laterz so I can tell you all the many details about Nathan, Ben and you can stalk Jean who was the frenchie with the FB?

*Less tiring list of questions*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Aoibheann wrote: »
    Noel, I feel simultaneously loved and insulted by your choosing me to be Rachel. :P Also, the guys are all way too young for me. :pac:

I picked you for her 'cos she's the kinda smart, nice, all round person! :P

Now, questions time:

Generic:
    - What is your favourite meaning of \o/?

I never knew what it was until someone on IRC explained to me and ever since then I take it to mean YAY!

- Do you like to dance? If not, whyever not? :eek:

Of course! It's great fun when you're out just to break it down on the dance floor! Shake your boooooooooty everybody! :pac:

- What irritates you most about society, and what is your favourite thing about it?

Hmm what irritates me is people smoking! I really can't stand how socially accepted it is, like especially in public places. Just walking past someone smoking even, is disgusting. The smell, along with the health risks, just makes it totally repulsive!

And my favourite thing is errm.. that it's becoming more and more acceptable for people to be who they actually want. Like LGBT people and people of different races who move to different countries and stuff.. It's just nice that people aren't being judged so much anymore! :)

Just for you:

- Can you just make sure (with some psychic power or something) that you get OT in Trinity? I'd say you'd be some laugh at TCD beers! <3

I seriously doubt I'll get it but I really hope I do :L It's like 495 points which is about 100^2 the amount of points that I'll actually get bahaha! But I'll attend the TCD beers anyway and tell everyone I'm studying medicine and I'll use words like "roish" to convince everyone I'm from D4 and that my clothes are none other than "ben sherman" because only "filthy povs" would wear Calvin Klein.. I'm pretty convincing, right? :P

- You really do love maths, right? RIGHT?

I love ordinary level maths.. if that counts? :P It's so easy and not even very challenging! Higher level maths was a different story.. :( I could do it, but it was a lot of effort to try and understand! :/

- If you could be a flavour of ice-cream, what would it be and why?

Hmm.. probably chocolate marshmallow because at first everyone sees me as dark and really mean because I say some horrible things at times but then the marshmallow bit is my nice and soft side. :L I'm like a clashes of personality all in one person! :P

- Highlights of 2011 thus far?

There hasn't really been one. :( If I had to choose one it'd be finishing school and finishing the leaving cert. :D

- What would you like to achieve in the rest of this year?

I'd like to start college, and hopefully really enjoy my course. Make some new friends, and settle into wherever I end up moving to. I'd like to maybe visit a new country before the end of the year, and hopefully achieve a good leaving cert score. :)

16201431.jpg

Jo. Soccy
    Tommy. Davidius teheheh
    Cass. Shadowninty
    Neasa. Namlub
    Caoimhe. WHO? lol
    Damian. Deise
    Suzanne. Slow Show
    Wayne. Cakesofrice
    Zumo. screaminmidget
    Decco. Konata
    Denzo. Pygmalion
    Dolores. Degausserxo
    Mark. Knifewrench
    Eileen Bishop. Ally7
    Barry. Duffy
    Robert. Jackobyte

Oh god I'm bored of your list :L Way too many!.
    Namlub wrote: »
    As the only big black woman who uses C&H, I see why I'm Mercedes >_>

Yes, you were the only obvious choice for me for that answer!

Give me a detailed account of why I'm one of your favourite boardsies (naww bbz <3)

Because you are similarly sarcastic to me, and your roomate is a ladyboy, and you follow me around town singing Adele songs to me, and you bought me a fern tree, and we're going to have house parties in Cork. <3 bbz.

If you made a movie, what would it be about?

It'd be about how a marshmallow came to life, and it goes around swallowing up everything in sight, killing all humans by smothering them. It comes down to Will Smith trying to find a cure and kill the marshmallow. Will he survive, or Will he not? (See what I did there?!!!)

If you had to go gay for one man, who would it be?

You.. xx0x

I'm watching a movie right now where three stoned teenagers are holding a family hostage in their house, yet the police, including BRUCE WILLIS, are treating like them like they're criminal masterminds and seem incapable of doing anything. Explain this.

Omg I saw that film before! They followed the family home from the petrol station right? And they shut down the house by putting all the blinds and all on lock down. They're geniuses because they have people hostage and they'll kill them if the police enter the house! Isn't it obvious? Duuuh!

Are you comfortable being alone?

Yeaah, I'm nearly always on my own at home but it gets really boring then..

If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?

Omg I was just having this chat with someone on Facebook! I'm starving now so it'd probably be some of that leftover roast chicken that's lying in my fridge.. nom nom nom

Do you like coffee?

Only when I'm wrecked and need something to pick me up!

Would you rather be blind or deaf?

Eww that's a horrible question! :eek: But deaf cos its easier to fix..

Would you rather have to carry a plant in your hands for the rest of your life, or live in a house with three walls?

Live in a house with three walls obviously.. I'd just build it up the way, and the three walls would be massive, so I'd pretty much live in a pyramid!

tumblr_lgc3et0db81qa55edo1_400.jpg

Who Is/Why am I puck???

Puck is like the cool guy on Glee except then they turn him into the soft guy of Glee. He's also a Jew, like you. That's why I picked you to be him.

How much do you love us???

This much ___________^3_________^555______^777

Are we gonna be besties in college or are we gonna ignore eachother as we walk past eachother in the quad???

If I get into UCC, I'll actually stalk you around the place until I find you, and then I'll run up to you and scream at you. This reminds me of a situation that happened between Soccy and I at UCC. Muahaha, lets let history repeat itself. <_<

Galaxy normal, caramel or cookie crumble???

I've only tasted normal and caramel and caramel was by far the nicest out of the two of them!

Earliest childhood memory??

Amm I was in my neighbours and I fell onto a board which had a nail in it, and the nail went into my head and I had to go hospital! Now I've a Harry Potter style scar on my head, although tbf I did have it before Harry was ever invented. SCREW YOU FOR ROBBING MY IDEA HARRY, SCREW YOU!!!

Favourite childhood memory??

Amm This well sound totally horrible haha but one time my cousin was up at my house and she was swinging a brush around and the top flew off the top of the brush and it hit my brother in the head and he started crying and ran into the house. I started to tell my cousin then that he was gonna die and she was gonna go to jail for murdering him and she busted out crying.. It was so funny but you probably had to be there to not think it was mean :L

Best Boardsie??

I answered this above!! :P you totally didn't read my previous answers!!

Back in the days of bebo, did you share your love evenly or give it all to one person??

Back in my day of Bebo, you only got one love a day!! ;) When three loves were brought in, I gave them to the girls "hu ii Waz In Lurveee Wiiit x"

Detail the mortification you felt when you realised your Playpen intro wasnt up :P

Omg you were there when I realised sure! :P I was like hmm I wondeer if it just disappeared and it'll come back up at 12.. Then 12 arrived and I was like hmm I'll wait til tomorrow so.

No seriously, why puck??

Answered already :L

Is the glass half empty or half full?

It's empty if I'm around and there's drink in it..

Best thread on boards???

In the playpen: Noel2k9

If you kick one person really hard in the goolies and get away with it, who would it be???

My English teacher but she doesn't have goolies because she's a girl. She constantly put me down until one day I called her up on it in class and started telling her what a horrible person she was and ever since then she was nice to me..

Why didnt you ask me to your debs ;_; :(

I did but you never replied so I rejected you and pretended it never happened.. <_<

Will you accompany me to Aoibheann and Pygmalion's wedding to make up for it?? ;) :P

I'll be your +1 if you promise to buy me a new shirt for the wedding :);) xx

What will my apartment number be??

Ooh they go by letters!! I bet you'll be in F

Soccy or deise???

Neither.. I hate them both <_< LOL JK! I like them both equally :P
    Do you have as severe a hatred of these spoiler tags as I do??

YES I DO

deise_girl wrote: »
    How would you feel if your conclusion about my toy boy post was totally wrong?

Was it? :( Wow I'm incredibly upset now :(

And how about when I tell you Etienne is a fictional character, well atleast the name is, and his real name is Nathan but we decided Nathan wasnt French sounding enough so we changed it? :L

Omg Nathan is the guy you showed me on Facebook you dope! This still makes you a paedophile just so you know! You better shift him before he leaves to go back to France :)

Why would a French person name their child Nathan?

Because they didn't wanna name him Etienne obviously. :P Maybe he was named after an English or Irish relative or something, duuuh!

Do you really think that previous Frenchie I linked you too looked 13?

Yeah but that was Nathan right? He looked about 12, it's actually soo freaky! French people must look eternally youthfull or something..

Nathan is 14 and I thought was 16, but can now be a toyboy. Is this morally right?

Omg hes 14? Wow I retract my previous comment, don't shift him anymore! you could probably get arrested for that :/

Will you go on msn or something laterz so I can tell you all the many details about Nathan, Ben and you can stalk Jean who was the frenchie with the FB?

Yess I'll come on msn as soon as I post this reply and get something to eat :)

*Less tiring list of questions*

OMG GUYS I JUST WANT TO ADD RIGHT THAT I JUST THOUGHT OF A WORD WHICH I REALLY LOVE AND IT'S FRUGALITY. I JUST THOUGHT I'D LET YOU ALL KNOW. I'VE NO IDEA WHAT IT MEANS BUT IT'S SOOOO COOL!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

I'm Suzanne and deise's Damien. Ahahahaha be afraid my sweet, be very very afraid.

Slow Show wrote: »
    I'm Suzanne and deise's Damien. Ahahahaha be afraid my sweet, be very very afraid.

Yerra I specifically chose you cos remember that time Soccy tagged you on Facebook in the Suzanne pictures that said "Poke me and I'll get the iron out"? Well that's cos I came up with that idea! So now you're Suzanne and I figured it;d be either Soccy or Deise you'd beat around the place :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

hi bbz wdc?

How's the suit?

Cheese, yay or nay ?

Dundalk?

Louth?

Germany?

Pizza?

Luvz meh?

Who was in your top 16?

Pakistan?

hi bbz wdc?

Well sexii nmnm uu?

How's the suit?

As suitish as ever.. Do you wanna borrow it?

Cheese, yay or nay ?

Yay! I used hate cheese but then last year a girl in Mcdonalds put cheese on my burger and it made it taste so much better, so ever since then I really do love cheese.. :)

Dundalk?

Never been there, but from what I hear it can be pretty scummy :P

Louth?

Never been but from what I hear it's the smallest county in Ireland, right? Or is that Laois, I'm not 100% certain.

Germany?

Ich bin Noel. I don't have an opinion on Germany tbh. :P I've never been there and I don't really hold a desire to go there either. :L I'm pretty nonchalant about it..

Pizza?

Mmm I love pizza! Ham and pepperoni and extra cheese are the best toppings to put on them! I'd love a pizza now.. I occasionally make my own home made pizza which is far nicer than packaged pizzas!

Luvz meh?

Luvz u moar den da world hun!!!1

Who was in your top 16?

You for all 16 places with arrows pointing at you saying "My babes"

Pakistan?

It's a fine old place sure. I heard it's awful peaceful.

LET THE SUN SHINE

LET THE SUN SHINE

BABY

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

MSN or GTalk?

Cork City or Waterford "city"

PS Vita or 3DS

Blondes or brunettes

What is your opinion of:

Crunchy Nut

The current state of Anglo-Iranian relations

eBuddy

Death

Stationing of UK nukes in Ireland

MSN or GTalk?

MSN obvos! I don't even know what GTalk is. Oh you, shadowninty, thinking I'm able for your technological talk.. :pac:

Cork City or Waterford "city"

I like how you used "city" ;) It's a tough one but I'd have to go with Cork City. LOL jk, it's not tough at all. So many shops <3 I wish I had that many shops.. I'd never leave town. I don't even have an M&S :( This has upset me greatly..

PS Vita or 3DS

What on earth is a PS Vita? Since I don't know what that is, I'm gonna have to go for a 3DS even though I hate Nintendo DS's because I've had like 3 and always end up not using them.. Except for Super Mario. <3 Super Mario!!

Blondes or brunettes

Meh I don't mind. It's all the same my son.

What is your opinion of:

: is a pretty cool guy.

Crunchy Nut

Mmm I love crunchy nut!! It's so crunchy and nutty and sugaary.. and I think you can get a peanut flavoured one which is even nicer. :eek:

The current state of Anglo-Iranian relations

Errm is that a bank or something? I know we've got Anglo Irish Bank or is it something to do with a war? Cos Anglo can't be a country so it can't be.. Amm Iran's a country anyway and they're not very nice so I'm going to say that I think it's in a bad state and that they should be friendlier and lower petrol prices so that I don't have to pay so much!

eBuddy

It's crap.. Like so crap! Like unbelievably crap! I don't see why someone would want to use it (*cough* SOCCY *cough*), it's HIDEOUS!

Death

I am terrified of it! I have a phobia, literally!

Stationing of UK nukes in Ireland

A nuke is a bomb yeah? I say no! We'd only be drawing trouble on ourselves then!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJdxdxd7SpoqvVC77BkrBx1xZAnDmOxBEFEw0iWjBHr7gcB5-4

^-- Lol I totally do that leg thing too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

What's your most controversial opinion?
    What's your favourite word?
    Any weird/interesting/funny bus experiences?

Word association - what's the first thing that comes into your mind when you read these:
    Money
    Work
    Daffodils
    Love
    Stubble
    Children
    Harry Potter
    Maths
    Udders
    University

Rank the following in terms of most annoying (i.e. 1 = the most annoying, 2 = less annoying than 1 but more annoying than 3, and so on):
    People spitting on the pavement; spending ages trying to find where a roll of sellotape starts; treading on dog shít; slow walkers; diarrhea; Piers Morgan; the moment when you finish your business on the toilet seat and realise there's an insufficient amount of toilet roll at hand; stubbing your toe on the ground; belly-button fluff; being late for an appointment; Jedward; wasps.

If you could rid the world of one annoying celebrity who would you go for?
    Best moustachioed historical figure?

What's your most controversial opinion?

Hmm.. I'm not very controversial :( haha. Probably that the American armt is a serious waste of time and it's just the Americans trying to prove how powerful they are. I don't think they should be invading other countries trying to stop "wars" which wouldn't occur only for their invasions!

What's your favourite word?

For now it's frugality! I'm not sure where I learned it, but it's amazing!

Any weird/interesting/funny bus experiences?

Not really apart from how one time on a bus where it said Emergency Exit etc.. we found someone had tore parts of the letters off and inscribed a new, far superior message on it! See pic at the end of this :)

Word association - what's the first thing that comes into your mind when you read these:
    Money Banana
    Work Shovel
    Daffodils Compost
    Love Teddy bear
    Stubble Old man with freaky glasses
    Children Scarves :confused:
    Harry Potter Draco Malfoy
    Maths A division sign
    Udders Pink
    University Those hats that you throw in the air when you graduate!

Rank the following in terms of most annoying (i.e. 1 = the most annoying, 2 = less annoying than 1 but more annoying than 3, and so on):
    People spitting on the pavement; 2
    spending ages trying to find where a roll of sellotape starts; 3
    treading on dog shít; 1
    slow walkers; 1
    diarrhea; 3
    Piers Morgan; 4
    the moment when you finish your business on the toilet seat and realise there's an insufficient amount of toilet roll at hand; 3
    stubbing your toe on the ground; 1
    belly-button fluff; 10.. I find it amusing and interesting <_<
    being late for an appointment; 5
    Jedward; 2
    wasps. 1!!!!

If you could rid the world of one annoying celebrity who would you go for?

Charlie Sheen! He clearly never learned how to spell "annoying" and thinks it's spelled "winning".

Best moustachioed historical figure?

I've no idea so I googled history moustache and looked for an interesting one and found this guy! It appears his name is Chester Arthur or Arthur Chester, I'm not sure..

chester-arthur.jpg

182759_1544646308372_1601448416_31118057_7845761_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Skyscraper or Rascacielo? And why?

Are you are bored as me waiting for results? 'coz I think I'm finally starting to crack up. Maybe the fact it's just so close yet so far...

Skyscraper or Rascacielo? And why?

Skyscraper 'cos I only listened to Rascacielo like once and I don't understand it cos its in Spanish and it doesn't portray her emotions as well as the English version cos she obvo doesn't understand some of it either so she could be saying "I eat cheeseburgers" for all that we know :/

Are you are bored as me waiting for results? 'coz I think I'm finally starting to crack up. Maybe the fact it's just so close yet so far...

SO BORED! Like I've been trying to find things to occupy myself all day yet I've found nothing interesting! And on the day it's gonna be such an anti climax :/ It's gonna be like school at 9, get results, woo results, back home.. Hmm what'll I do now? I don't feel any different. :P

the-pikachu-cat_1.jpg

I've finally stopped feeling to lazy to come up with a decent load of questions, so here they are.

Are you into politics?

What do you think of this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4306i99LMXo (it's the one I happened to be listening to when writing these questions)

You want to be a care assistant, right? Where do you want to do that?

Favourite C&H thread?

Is C&H your favourite boards forum? If not, which is?

Can you play any musical instruments?

Have you ever been to any festivals? If so, which was your favourite?

Can you cook? If so, what's your favourite thing to cook?

Have you ever played Guitar Hero or Rock Band, and what's your opinion of them?

Maths?

Favourite internet meme?

Shirts or T-shirts?

Jeans or Trackies?

Right or Left? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_spectrum)

Favourite Sport?

What do you think of cycling?

Have you seen Super 8? If not, why not and if so, what did you think?

Any movies you're looking forward to this year (there's not a lot coming out so if you say no, I'm with you)?

Do you ever regret the 2k9 in your username?

I've finally stopped feeling to lazy to come up with a decent load of questions, so here they are.

\o/

Are you into politics?

Not really. Like I'm aware of some of the stuff that goes on, but I wouldn't have a keen interest in it or anything. I like the whole economics side of it, but not the politics side, if that makes sense?

What do you think of this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4306i99LMXo (it's the one I happened to be listening to when writing these questions)

Oh I heard a cover of this song before by the father and daughter duo thing! It was amazing! I really like this song! It's so happy/calm/neutral!

You want to be a care assistant, right? Where do you want to do that?

Sort of! Occupational therapist, it's a bit different! Hopefully in either UCC, TCD, or NUIG. Depends on the points really, but I highly doubt I'll end up getting enough for them. :o

Favourite C&H thread?

The "I bumped into earlier" thread. I just love hearing when boardsies see other boardsies. I've no idea why though!

Is C&H your favourite boards forum? If not, which is?

Yup! I don't really post anywhere else apart from the leaving cert forum, where come next week, I probably won't be posting in anymore!

Can you play any musical instruments?

No :( I had a piano before but I never took lessons in it :/ I learned how to play Twinkle Twinkle Little Star though..

Have you ever been to any festivals? If so, which was your favourite?

I've only been to Oxegen, which is so amazing! The vibes you get off everyone are amazing, and it's not half as rough as people say! The music is brilliant too, I got to see some acts who I've been waiting years to see! It's definitely worth the price of the ticket, and I'll definitely be going back next year, or maybe to a foreign festival. :)

Can you cook? If so, what's your favourite thing to cook?

I can actually! It depends on what mood I'm in, but I usually only make quick and easy foods like pasta bakes, but sometimes I try trickier things like duck and roasted chicken. :) I suppose my favourite thing would be cheesey pasta bake! It's just so good!

Have you ever played Guitar Hero or Rock Band, and what's your opinion of them?

I've played guitar hero, but I'm not really a fan of it! I'm not really a fan of any Playstation/Nintendo games though. I like Grand Theft Auto, but that's pretty much it.. :)

Maths?

Is cool sometimes :P I like differentiation a lot :)

Favourite internet meme?

I don't really have one :/ I like the Asian professor one where it's just things like "Jay Z has 99 problems? Math test tomorrow has 150" and "200% on math test? Good job I guess". :pac:

Shirts or T-shirts?

For going out/casual occasions, shirts, but just for lazing around at home/school, t shirts. :)

Jeans or Trackies?

Well I'd wear trackies/fatmans at home, but if I'm going to town/school, I'd wear jeans!

Right or Left? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_spectrum)

I'm neither really. I like some views of each, but mainly the views of the left wing, so I'd go with left!

Favourite Sport?

Swimming/badminton are the only ones I play now. :) I love swimming though!

What do you think of cycling?

I find it really relaxing! I used do it daily, but one day I came home to discover my brother had torn my bike apart to use parts for his and my mam didn't buy me a new one, so now I don't have a bike and have to stick with walking. :(

Have you seen Super 8? If not, why not and if so, what did you think?

I haven't! I'm not a fan of going to the cinema 'cos it's very dear down here, but if I can acquire it by other means, I'll most definitely watch it. :P

Any movies you're looking forward to this year (there's not a lot coming out so if you say no, I'm with you)?

I'm looking forward to Breaking Dawn Part 1. :) I'm so excited for it, and hopefully it'll live up to the book! But other than that, I'm not looking forward to any really!

Do you ever regret the 2k9 in your username?

Very much so! I'd love to change it, but Boards doesn't accept Laser so it's effort! :P

phone-call.jpg

I'm waiting for two different people to ring me back with over an hour.. It's SO annoying!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭ihavequestions

So.... Fail on my part.... I blame my shabby internet connection !! *shakes fist*

Do you forgive me for my disappering intro?

What colour reminds you of your fav C&H posters?

Left side of the bed or right?

Opinion on : a) London riots, b) Gay Byrne not going for President, c) Dipping pringles/popcorn in Coke?

Are you going to go into school really early on Weds?

Favourite name for a dog?

Biggest dream in life?

If you could choose between having a job you enjoy and a loving family or having a boring job that you hate and loads of one night stands, which would you choose?

Are you going to visit me in London?

A cat with no front paws or a dog with no eyes?

Do you like Biffy Clyro?

Naggen or shoulder?

Bulmers or Druids?

Huzzar or Smirnoff?

Winter or Summer?

Best non music moment of Oxegen?

If you could go back to any moment in your life what would it be and why?

<3

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭cheesefiend

I know you like One Tree Hill so my questions are going to be One Tree Hill related.

What are feelings about Lucas and Peyton?

Would you choose Peyton over Brooke?

Who's your favouite girl?

Whose your favourite boy?

Dan: evil or just misunderstood?

How much of a MILF is Deb?

So.... Fail on my part.... I blame my shabby internet connection !! *shakes fist*

Do you forgive me for my disappering intro?

I do indeed :P I figured it hadn't connected through or something :)

What colour reminds you of your fav C&H posters?

Hmm I only think colour goes with Deise cos she used post with colours everywhere (I know this 'cos Soccy showed everyone one of Deise's old posts the other day and it was written like this.

Left side of the bed or right?

Depends on which side of the bed I have my comfy pillow on! But usually the left side cos it's the one that doesn't face the telly!

Opinion on :
    a) London riots,
    Aw I think all the people who took part in it should have been shot at. It was such a disgrace!
    b) Gay Byrne not going for President,
    Better for Ireland, because he probably would have won the election due to his popularity, but realistically he wouldn't be very good at the job..
    c) Dipping pringles/popcorn in Coke?
    EW. People do that?!

Are you going to go into school really early on Weds?

I think I'll head in for about 9.30. Our school never informed us what time they'll be open, so I'm assuming at 9!

Favourite name for a dog?

Hmm it depends on what kind of a dog it is really, but mine's called Samson, so I'ma go with that..

Biggest dream in life?

To be happy and own a mansion with a pool..

If you could choose between having a job you enjoy and a loving family or having a boring job that you hate and loads of one night stands, which would you choose?

A job I enjoy and a loving family :P

Are you going to visit me in London?

Yes!! You better invite me over :L

A cat with no front paws or a dog with no eyes?

:eek: A cat with no front paws because I'd make it new legs out of sticks or something!

Do you like Biffy Clyro?

Yeah I love a few of their songs :) I like Bubbles, God And Satan, and Many Of Horror!

Naggen or shoulder?

Shoulder 'cos it involves me having more drink! <_<

Bulmers or Druids?

Bulmers!

Huzzar or Smirnoff?

Smirnoff!

Winter or Summer?

Summer definitely!

Best non music moment of Oxegen?

Hmm, that's a tough one. Probably on the Saturday afternoon, when we put a sheet out in front of our tents and just lay there for like 6 hours with our Wexford friends just chatting and drinking! We got so sunburnt, but it was so worth it. :) Possibly the best moment of summer!

If you could go back to any moment in your life what would it be and why?

Hmm it'd probably be before my uncle died because he lived with us for all my life and he was like a grandfather to me and yeah it was sad when he died and I can't remember all the stuff that used happen 'cos it's so long ago and it's weird..

<3

:)
    I know you like One Tree Hill so my questions are going to be One Tree Hill related.

Yay! One Tree Hill ftw :)

What are feelings about Lucas and Peyton?

I didn't like how at the start they kept drifting apart/back together, but it was so obvious they were gonna end up in love forever! I wish they'd come back because I really miss them. :( They WERE the show! And their wedding was so cute. <3 Especially when Mia sang "Sweet Silver Lining" which is all about inner strength and stuff, and it was so relevant to Peyton. :)

Would you choose Peyton over Brooke?

Noo! I prefer Brooke, but not with Lucas. :) Brooke's just so <3, she's all hard and rough seeming but really she's so kind and nice!

Who's your favouite girl?

Definitely Hayley! I dunno why, it's just that in the new series' with no Leyton, Hayley's the most prominent character and is just so kind and sweet and stuff..

Whose your favourite boy?

That'd have to be Nathan! I like how he turned from being the bad, evil, villiany kinda guy into the nice guy he is today! And he's so good with Jamie, it's actually unreal! Actually yeah Jamie is my favourite boy too, because he's such a legend and some of the stuff he comes out with are genius. :D Especially after he was kidnapped by Nanny Carrie, he just kept bringing it back up as a joke, I thought it was hilarious! :pac:

Dan: evil or just misunderstood?

Evil! So, so, so, so, evil! :( I can't believe what he did to Keith because I loved Keith. I'm so glad he's not a prominent character in the storyline anymore, but since the next season is the last season I'd say he's gonna be back in it. :/

How much of a MILF is Deb?

So much of a MILF! I remember that time she got it on with a clown in the bedroom at Jamie's birthday party! So funny :L

Leyton-quotes-one-tree-hill-quot-2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

What's the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?

What's the worst food you could eat raw, in your opinion?

Are bantam chickens better than normal chickens?:P

What's the furthest you've ever been from home by yourself?

Have you ever had food poisoning?

Can you drive?

Do you buy your sweets in the cinema or are you a shnakey baxtard and buy them somewhere cheaper?

What do you think of all the hype surrounding the LC results? A bit stupid yes?:pac:

How do you like your eggs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

What is your educated opinion on the state of the Javan tea industry?

Boston or Berlin?

What result do you get for this survey: http://www.votomatic.ie/Test.aspx ?

(I got
    You are strongly progressive. (75%), You are more or less statist. (20%),
    You are on the left-wing side of the fence. (47%)

How did you get to know : ?!?

curtains or blinds?

light or dark?

Pokémon Black or white?

Oreos?

Potato or Potatoew?

Tayto

Super or Dunnes?

><

\(°_°`)>

_meehan_ wrote: »
    What's the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?

Hmm probably duck! I'm not a very exotic eater as you can tell..

What's the worst food you could eat raw, in your opinion?

EGGS! And any kind of meat..

Are bantam chickens better than normal chickens?:P

Yes! I have one bantam is all..They're just tiny chickens, they're so cute. <3

What's the furthest you've ever been from home by yourself?

Dublin on my own!

Have you ever had food poisoning?

Yes!! Numerous times. :( It's so sore.. The last case was in June and was possibly the worst sickness I've ever felt! I was dead in bed for like 4 days!

Can you drive?

I can! :D I must apply for a full license eventually

Do you buy your sweets in the cinema or are you a shnakey baxtard and buy them somewhere cheaper?

I don't buy stuff for the cinema! I couldn't concentrate on the film while eating and I hate noisy eaters around me in the cinema. :P

What do you think of all the hype surrounding the LC results? A bit stupid yes?:pac:

Very stupid! It's all gonna be over in just over a day's time so like it's not that big of a drama! :P

How do you like your eggs?

I LIKE MINE WITH A KISS. /cheesey. Erm.. Scrambled :)
    What is your educated opinion on the state of the Javan tea industry?

It's ice ice baby. So much pressure pushing down on them. They're under such pressure. It probably burns their buildings down. I'd imagine it splits their families in two too.

Boston or Berlin?

Boston deffo 'cos it's in America so it's clearly unreal my friend!

What result do you get for this survey: http://www.votomatic.ie/Test.aspx ?

You are pretty progressive. (58%)
    You are quite statist. (60%)
    You are on the left-wing side of the fence. (58%)

(I got
    You are strongly progressive. (75%), You are more or less statist. (20%),
    You are on the left-wing side of the fence. (47%)

How did you get to know : ?!?

Get to know what? :confused:

curtains or blinds?

Both! All the windows in my house have blinds and curtains! :pac:

light or dark?

Light!

Pokémon Black or white?

I can't remember which is which but I prefer white to black so I'm gonna go with white. :P

Oreos?

Mmm I love oreos on occasion! I don't dunk them though because I don't drink milk, but they're good on their own. :P

Potato or Potatoew?

Mm I love potatoes! You can't have an Irish dinner without a good old spud. :P

Tayto

They're ok.. nothing special though. They're no doritoes. :P

Super or Dunnes?

LIDL AND ALDI FTW!

><

\(°_°`)>

e42f36fb-345f-46c8-b859-ce1818cb158a.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

Any allergies?
    Is a Jaffa Cake a biscuit or a cake?
    Shaken or stirred?
    Left or right?
    Up or down?
    To bee or not to bee?
    The best of times or the worst of times?
    Ever met any celebrities?
    If you were on Come Dine With Me, what would you cook?

Favourite kind of weather?Why?
    Favourite season?Why?
    Favourite day of the week?Why?
    Favourite month of the year?Why?
    Favourite song of all time?Why?
    Favourite smell?Why?
    Favourite food?Why?

Looking forward to college?

Any allergies?

Just hayfever, which is so annoying.

Is a Jaffa Cake a biscuit or a cake?

A biscuit! A horrible biscuit at that! I hateee them!

Shaken or stirred?

I never understand this question. What's the difference? I always just get my drink normal..

Left or right?

Right

Up or down?

Down! But for rollercoasters and stuff, up! woo I love theme parks..

To bee or not to bee?

That is the question, but in reality, wasps are far bigger pests than bees. I'd love to kill them all..

The best of times or the worst of times?

The best of times!

Ever met any celebrities?

Hmm I haven't met any but I touched Beyonce so we're totally in love and going to get married one day!

If you were on Come Dine With Me, what would you cook?

That's a tough one.. for a starter probably some sort of pasta invention involving ham, cheese, tomato and something to make it seem posh like asparagus on the side :pac:. For the main, potatoes and a chicken breast coated in stuffing with ham wrapped around it :) nom nom nom! And for dessert probably just a rhubarb and strawberry/raspberry/apple crumble!

Favourite kind of weather?Why?

Snow!! It's so much fun to play in and wow I hope it snows again this winter! I'm addicted to snow now! It's possibly the greatest thing to ever happen to Ireland!

Favourite season?Why?

Winter :) Because you get Christmas, Christmas holidays, the new year celebrations, and everything's nice and easy going..

Favourite day of the week?Why?

Saturday! Because there's no anticipation of "Oh god, it's the day before school starts again -_-" or there's no "Shít, I've a lot of work to do" going on. :P It's just a "Wow, lets chill" day!

Favourite month of the year?Why?

December for all the same reasons as above. :) I just looove winter!

Favourite song of all time?Why?

Probably something by Taylor Swift. Enchanted :) I love it! It's so nice and it's so slow tempo, but then as the chorus begins, it goes up tempo and the lyrics are all so nice and stuff. :) I just <3 Taylor Swift!

Favourite smell?Why?

I like the smell of Febreze :o It makes my room smell so nice and it's so calm and stuff not like normal air fresheners :P

Favourite food?Why?

It depends really! Pasta/Pizza/Chipper food/Chicken/Potatoes. :P

Looking forward to college?

Very, very, very much so. :D I'm so excited, I even bought some cups and plates and kitchen utensils already like that's how excited I am! And I bought two Pukka Pads because they're the best things ever. :D And I just can't wait to move away and have some freedom.. :)

taylor-quote-3-taylor-swift-16446241-400-218.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

Snow or Sun?

Furthest you've been away from home?

New house or old house?

How big is the shed your parents inhabit? :P

Ever had braces?

Favourite type of car?

:pac:

• Advertisement

Snow or Sun?

Snow! I just love snow, best thing ever!

Furthest you've been away from home?

Not very far :( My parents won't travel by aeroplane so they never bring us anywhere interesting. :( So probably Dublin. :(

New house or old house?

Both! I'd like an old-ish house exterior (ie: red brick) but at least two storey, with the inside being mainly all modern with elements of brick brought into it :).. I watch far too many house related tv shows..

How big is the shed your parents inhabit? :P

Hmm like it has a bathroom, bedroom, and sitting room so it's fairly big!

Ever had braces?

Nope :)

Favourite type of car?

Aah probably Audis. They're so unreal looking. I wish I could afford one. :P

:pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement