Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your most satisfying revenge story?

Options
  • 14-08-2011 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I was just wondering if anybody who got insulted or treated really unfairly in work, in college or by strangers has some really great revenge stories. (non violent)

I will never forget the look on this girls face who put me down in the past when she saw me with a pretty girl in a bar one day!!

Revenge is a dish best served cold!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Profiler

This one Christmas many years ago when I was like 10 years old, my entire family were going on Holiday, and through some unforeseen event I got left behind.

Well these two guys tired to break into my house, I set lots of booby traps and injured them in lots of ways... that was funny revenge.

You kind-a-had to be there, but it was very amusing, it made me laugh almost the entire time my parents were in jail for criminal child neglect.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

@ OP How is that revenge?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

I find the best "revenge" is proving to myself and the individual involved that I don't give enough of a crap to care what they thing, and getting on with life.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

@ OP How is that revenge?

Ok, not a great revenge story!! But the jealous look was priceless to me at the time!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

A few years ago while I was on holiday in Ibiza a guy in a fast food stall in San Antonia short changed me, my protest went unanswered.
    So I sat outside a nearby bar and had a few drinks while watching his routine, when the opportunity arose I calmly walked passed his stall and sprayed alll his food with my wifes perfume and returmed to my seat.
    The reaction of his customer as they stuffed their faces with his new flavoured takeaway food gave me a great bit of entertainment and revenge

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

revenge + violence

anything else is stupid

• Registered Users Posts: 12,453 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

When I want revenge on people, I just make them cold dinner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Paarse Krokodil

This one time I was renting an apartment and the landlord tried to make us all pay for the damaged done to the door when a group of scumbags broke in and took our stuff, because he had no insurance.

Instead of protesting and refusing to pay we simply complied however before the new door arrived we shoved a large trout wrapped in several biodegradable bags into the cavity blocks left open by the lack of door. PUshed in nice and snug with a long stick. Door went in and we moved out soon after.

(the amount of truth contained within this post may approach zero)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

A plumber at a job we was working on kept robbing all our food and dipping his dirty hands into our sweets ,so we had a massive bag of nuts and we each got a brazil nut and rubbed it on our holes and put back into bag,as soon as he came into shop his hand went in and had a nice handful. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

One of the lads I was living with had pissed me off, so I opened up his lightswitch and rewired it so the light was constantly on. He couldn't turn it off, or get to sleep. He ended up sleeping on the couch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,737 ✭✭✭Naos

One of the lads I was living with had pissed me off, so I opened up his lightswitch and rewired it so the light was constantly on. He couldn't turn it off, or get to sleep. He ended up sleeping on the couch.

Why didn't he just take the bulb out?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

My dad is a (insert any random bad word here).
    He feeds off putting others down, he relishes in it.
    He used to really get to me.
    He'd use all the things he knew about me to try and break me, and he usually would.
    It took alot of work, but a few years ago I learned how to put up a wall and no longer let anything he said/did affect me in any way.
    I'd just say things like "ok you're entitled to your opinion" in a very non emotive tone.
    It killed him!
    He has tried so hard to break me over the past few years and I love seeing how worked up he gets trying every sad trick to get to me and how desperate he gets when he realises that he no longer has that power!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

A plumber at a job we was working on kept robbing all our food and dipping his dirty hands into our sweets ,so we had a massive bag of nuts and we each got a brazil nut and rubbed it on our holes and put back into bag,as soon as he came into shop his hand went in and had a nice handful. :D

I would very much like to vomit now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Phoenix Park

Naos wrote: »

classic, you have to wonder alright..

classic, you have to wonder alright..

Because then he would be able to sleep no problem? :confused:

Naos wrote: »

its probably a bit like the US spending 4 million trying to develop a pen for space the russians took a pencil.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Profiler

He'd use all the things he knew about me to try and break me, and he usually would.
    It took alot of work, but a few years ago I learned how to put up a wall and no longer let anything he said/did affect me in any way.
    I'd just say things like "ok you're entitled to your opinion" in a very non emotive tone.
    It killed him!
    He has tried so hard to break me over the past few years and I love seeing how worked up he gets trying every sad trick to get to me and how desperate he gets when he realises that he no longer has that power!

That's not revenge! that's just you maturing, showing you are more of a man than he is. You should totally sleep with his wife! now THAT would be reveng.... wait...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,533 ✭✭✭the keen edge

It killed him!

That really is quite a sad story.

Good for you finding a way to overcome though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

py2006 wrote: »
    Hi all,

I was just wondering if anybody who got insulted or treated really unfairly in work, in college or by strangers has some really great revenge stories. (non violent)

I will never forget the look on this girls face who put me down in the past when she saw me with a pretty girl in a bar one day!!

Revenge is a dish best served cold!!

How much did she cost?

How much did she cost?

3 glasses of wine and a pack of crisps!

• Advertisement

It killed him!

how could you do that to your dad, the apple never falls from the tree.

the word i inserted was scummer

Profiler wrote: »
    That's not revenge! that's just you maturing, showing you are more of a man than he is. You should totally sleep with his wife! now THAT would be reveng.... wait...

Lol!
    The amount of people who continue to think I'm a guy with the name flutterflye is hilarious! :D

Okay then.
    Another dad related one.
    I could never get up for school (years later and I still can never get out of bed).
    My dad used to come in and flick water at my face to wake me up and force me up.
    So one Saturday morning, I filled up the big basin with water, went into my dad's room and dumped the lot on his head!.

Wait, how'd you know he had a wife?
    You can't know me-
    If you knew me, you'd hardly think I was a guy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

3 glasses of wine and a pack of crisps!

Nice and cheap I like your style.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭cgordonfreeman

Lol!
    The amount of people who continue to think I'm a guy with the name flutterflye is hilarious! :D

Okay then.
    Another dad related one.
    I could never get up for school (years later and I still can never get out of bed).
    My dad used to come in and flick water at my face to wake me up and force me up.
    So one Saturday morning, I filled up the big basin with water, went into my dad's room and dumped the lot on his head!.

Wait, how'd you know he had a wife?
    You can't know me-
    If you knew me, you'd hardly think I was a guy.

What a scumbag wanting to get you up for school!
    The prick.

What a scumbag wanting to get you up for school!
    The prick.

Lol!
    I didn't say he was wrong to do so.
    But I was 15, so I did feel wronged!

The op states no violence, so I can't go into alot of things he did (even if I wanted to, which I don't)
    I just remembered that water one and thought it was funny.

Lol!
    I didn't say he was wrong to do so.
    But I was 15, so I did feel wronged!

The op states no violence, so I can't go into alot of things he did (even if I wanted to, which I don't)
    I just remembered that water one and thought it was funny.

Fair enough I suppose.

Years ago I had a house party and some prick intentionally
    put fag burns in all the floor surfaces downstairs in my
    house.
    Anyway, I found out who did it and one night at a different
    house I saw yer man there. I was eating a bag of
    malteasers at the time so I went outside, stuck a malteaser
    up my hole and put it back in the bag in such a way that if
    you were to put your hand in the bag the only one you'd
    be able to get was the pooey one.
    Went up to yer man, offered him a malteaser, he accepted
    and picked out the special one and gingerly chomped away
    on it.
    As soon as he had it finished I told him where it was and
    he puked instantly. He said it tasted funny. I bust my
    bollicks laughing.
    Sweet revenge indeed. ..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

Ok, not a great revenge story!! But the jealous look was priceless to me at the time!
    Was she a lesbian?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

It killed him!

Personal issues board tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭Sooopie

Years ago I had a house party and some prick intentionally
    put fag burns in all the floor surfaces downstairs in my
    house.
    Anyway, I found out who did it and one night at a different
    house I saw yer man there. I was eating a bag of
    malteasers at the time so I went outside, stuck a malteaser
    up my hole and put it back in the bag in such a way that if
    you were to put your hand in the bag the only one you'd
    be able to get was the pooey one.