Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your most satisfying revenge story?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭looky loo

Read this one in a magazine........a girl was dumped by her boyfriend, he went on holidays, she went over to his flat, sprinkled grass seeds all over his carpet, watered the carpet, put the heat on full blast and walked away, on his return he must have got a shock, another one was putting a fish in newspaper and putting it at the back of his boiler......nasty nasty stuff...but you gotta admire the ingenuity...:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

its probably a bit like the US spending 4 million trying to develop a pen for space the russians took a pencil.

Urban myth. There would be bits of graphite floating about if they used a pencil.

I don't get revenge. Just move on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ColeTrain

Years ago I had a house party and some prick intentionally
    put fag burns in all the floor surfaces downstairs in my
    house.
    Anyway, I found out who did it and one night at a different
    house I saw yer man there. I was eating a bag of
    malteasers at the time so I went outside, stuck a malteaser
    up my hole and put it back in the bag in such a way that if
    you were to put your hand in the bag the only one you'd
    be able to get was the pooey one.
    Went up to yer man, offered him a malteaser, he accepted
    and picked out the special one and gingerly chomped away
    on it.
    As soon as he had it finished I told him where it was and
    he puked instantly. He said it tasted funny. I bust my
    bollicks laughing.
    Sweet revenge indeed. ..

11 calories of naughtiness.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

A friend of mine had his bike stolen from outside his college about 4 months ago.

Last week he went to the the local shopping centre (by foot) with another mate (by bike). The mate with the bike locked his up and as they were walking away my friend noticed a bike that had the same sticker as his old stolen bike. He then looked under the frame only to find his initials engraved into it.

They went into the shop to pick up their supplies and on the way out my mate took his bike back.

Delighted to hear that story, really put a smile on my face.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,172 ✭✭✭Ghost Buster

Where I work I have a loading bay door which is constantly being obstructed by footballers from the GAA club next door. One Friday evening i was expecting a 40 foot articulated truck and was pleading with the footballers not to block the way but they ignored me. A very narky French trucker arrived and couldnt turn his cab around to get back out the gate after dropping the trailer so, with a very spiteful blind eye turned by yours truly he backed the trailer and dropped it in the only place he could which was right in the only gate way in or out. About 15 footballers cars were blocked in from that Friday until the following Tuesday.....Sweet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Redlion

A girl asked me to go out with her one night. She expected me to pay for literally everything that night, revealing that she had only brought less than €2 with her. For me, she was down right chancing her arm. I don't mind taking the bill at the end of the night, but don't go on as if it's a given that I should pay for everything because I'm a bloke. She even admitted she had an income. To make matters worse, trying to have a conversation with her was as painful as watching Jersey Shore. So, I made my excuses to go early, but still said I'd take her home.

At this point, she was making suggestions of a taxi. My arse was I going to fork out more money on her so I did the decent thing. I made her walk home in the rain for a good half hour. She was not the one bit happy or dry by the end of it. When we got to hers, I said my goodbye and haven't kept in contact. Not exactly revenge, but a small satisfying victory nonetheless.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

Redlion wrote: »
    A girl asked me to go out with her one night. She expected me to pay for literally everything that night, revealing that she had only brought less than €2 with her. For me, she was down right chancing her arm. I don't mind taking the bill at the end of the night, but don't go on as if it's a given that I should pay for everything because I'm a bloke. She even admitted she had an income. To make matters worse, trying to have a conversation with her was as painful as watching Jersey Shore. So, I made my excuses to go early, but still said I'd take her home.

At this point, she was making suggestions of a taxi. My arse was I going to fork out more money on her so I did the decent thing. I made her walk home in the rain for a good half hour. She was not the one bit happy or dry by the end of it. When we got to hers, I said my goodbye and haven't kept in contact. Not exactly revenge, but a small satisfying victory nonetheless.

Eh, why did you walk her home? She was a user!

More to the point, the €2 offer should have been the signal to have only one maybe two drinks with her before dumping her!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭sunflower27

py2006 wrote: »

Because 2euro would not have got her far in a taxi :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

Personal issues board tbh.

Don't know how this thread became so about me.
    I keep replying I guess!

Won't say any more on the matter, but just so we're clear, I was just relaying what I believed to be the best revenge I'd had on someone, not discussing my personal issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

Because 2euro would not have got her far in a taxi :p

Not your problem to be honest! Thats her own fault for presuming you were a doormat!

Having said that, if it was late or a dangerous area I probably would have felt obliged to do the same!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭FetchTheGin

looky loo wrote: »
    Read this one in a magazine........a girl was dumped by her boyfriend, he went on holidays, she went over to his flat, sprinkled grass seeds all over his carpet, watered the carpet, put the heat on full blast and walked away, on his return he must have got a shock, another one was putting a fish in newspaper and putting it at the back of his boiler......nasty nasty stuff...but you gotta admire the ingenuity...:)

Yes, because being dumped gives you permission to soil his house and possessions. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Redlion

She was a user, but that doesn't take away from the fact that I'd still feel like an arsehole if she didn't get home safe.
    More to the point, the €2 offer should have been the signal to have only one maybe two drinks with her before dumping her!
    I said that I made my excuses to cut the date short, so I did only stay for two drinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭cgordonfreeman

Sooopie wrote: »
    :eek:

that is fcuking disgusting,

Ya but he was a cnut.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭HUNK

My dad is a (insert any random bad word here).
    He feeds off putting others down, he relishes in it.
    He used to really get to me.
    He'd use all the things he knew about me to try and break me, and he usually would.
    It took alot of work, but a few years ago I learned how to put up a wall and no longer let anything he said/did affect me in any way.
    I'd just say things like "ok you're entitled to your opinion" in a very non emotive tone.
    It killed him!
    He has tried so hard to break me over the past few years and I love seeing how worked up he gets trying every sad trick to get to me and how desperate he gets when he realises that he no longer has that power!

Your Dad sounds like a jerk, no offense.

Yes, because being dumped gives you permission to soil his house and possessions. :rolleyes:

I admire the ingenuity, not the act, chill.

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭dirtypanties

A friend of mine had his bike stolen from outside his college about 4 months ago.

Last week he went to the the local shopping centre (by foot) with another mate (by bike). The mate with the bike locked his up and as they were walking away my friend noticed a bike that had the same sticker as his old stolen bike. He then looked under the frame only to find his initials engraved into it.

They went into the shop to pick up their supplies and on the way out my mate took his bike back.

Delighted to hear that story, really put a smile on my face.

Same thing happened my Hubby a few years back-we saw his bike in town and stole it back-scumbag who stole it in the 1st place must have thought he had competition in the bike stealing department!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭BEASTERLY

Naos wrote: »
    Why didn't he just take the bulb out?

You have obviously never touched a filament buld which has been lighting for a while, it's extremely hot. If you were to unscrew it you would probaly get second degree burns.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

BEASTERLY wrote: »
    You have obviously never touched a filament buld which has been lighting for a while, it's extremely hot. If you were to unscrew it you would probaly get second degree burns.

turn off the power at the mains then remove bulb with an oven glove.

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭MajorMax

Revenge = Upper decker
    enough said

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,571 ✭✭✭newmug

qz wrote: »
    I would very much like to vomit now.
    Sooopie wrote: »
    :eek:

that is fcuking disgusting,

You two should NEVER wathc "2 girls, 1 cup" or "Swap" so.

MajorMax wrote: »
    Revenge = Upper decker
    enough said

Eh no, not enough said. I haven't a clue what you're on about. Please elaborate on your absolutely rivetting revenge story!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

Hmmm. Probably this:

Met this guy once, he seemed great fun when we'd both had a few drinks (college RAG week) but we went out once when we were both sober, and good lord. Just no chemistry, and an insensitive jerk to boot. A few texts later, the whole thing just died a death.

But for some reason, when I ran into him again a year later at my birthday night out, he started trying to chat me up again- fully remembering who I was. In the course of this chat-up attempt, various friends interrupted him about three times to wish me happy birthday. He then asked me to go to a house party with him, and asked if I still had his mobile number to catch up later. I just sort of looked surprised, laughed uncomfortably, said no, made some excuse and went dancing with my friends.

Met my lovely OH about a month later, so thank God I wasn't drunk enough to say yes and try another date or two.

Not quite a revenge story, but still made my birthday night a bit funnier.

:confused:

MajorMax wrote: »
    Revenge = Upper decker
    enough said

What is Upper decker? :confused:

:confused:

I agree. Her story has since vanished so I can only assume she realized it was rubbish and deleted it. Or moved it to the ladies lounge to become post of the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

looky loo wrote: »
    What is Upper decker? :confused:

the top half of a double decker

newmug wrote: »
    You two should NEVER wathc "2 girls, 1 cup" or "Swap" so.

Eh no, not enough said. I haven't a clue what you're on about. Please elaborate on your absolutely rivetting revenge story!

I think an upper decker is where you poo in the cistern and not in the bowl.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,760 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Shared a house with three lads years ago. One of them was a miserable cnut and used to eat our food every chance he got. One weekend when he had a bad head cold and was meeting a new girlfriend we got a huge onion and rubbed it all over his shirt, jeans and jacket before he got ready to go out. We even grated some of the onion finely and put it into his pockets and into his bottle of aftershave.
    He only got the one date with her. One of the lads met her months after and she told him that there was an awful smell of onions off him the whole night. We laughed our heads off when he told us.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

Shared a house with three lads years ago. One of them was a miserable cnut and used to eat our food every chance he got. One weekend when he had a bad head cold and was meeting a new girlfriend we got a huge onion and rubbed it all over his shirt, jeans and jacket before he got ready to go out. We even grated some of the onion finely and put it into his pockets and into his bottle of aftershave.
    He only got the one date with her. One of the lads met her months after and she told him that there was an awful smell of onions off him the whole night. We laughed our heads off when he told us.

something dose not smell right here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

something dose not smell right here
    The aftershave bit is where the wheels fell off it for me.

I think an upper decker is where you poo in the cistern and not in the bowl.

Ah one of those sorry I asked questions......ewwwwwww

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

how could you do that to your dad, the apple never falls from the tree.

the word i inserted was scummer

I dont get the question your asking? How could he rise above his dads psychological abuse or why didnt he let his dad destroy his self esteem? His dad acted like a coward and a bully picking on his own son the question I would ask is how did he manage not to punch his dad. Hes a stronger man than I am.

Advertisement