Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your most satisfying revenge story?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭Sooopie

:confused:

yeh i know!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

Naos wrote: »
    Why didn't he just take the bulb out?

maybe he was only four foot tall........?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭Jaxxy

Same thing happened my Hubby a few years back-we saw his bike in town and stole it back-scumbag who stole it in the 1st place must have thought he had competition in the bike stealing department!

Funny thing about the stealing the bikes back stories is generally that you're probably not actually stealing the bike back off the person who stole it initially. They usually sell them on after stealing them. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

I used to work in supermac's, dressing up like the pink rabbit mascot (Best job ever). Every Saturday, a guy from Donegal would come in and order the exact same thing, regular burger and Club orange, he'd be really, really rude to the serving staff. So one day he's being a dick and I tell the girl serving him I'll take over, she was clearly reaching boiling point. I pour him his Club orange, walk around the other side where the burgers are made and put my knob in it. It was satisfying watching the chump drink it.

Moral of the story, don't fuck with the people serving you food.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

I pour him his Club orange, walk around the other side where the burgers are made and put my knob in it. It was satisfying watching the chump drink it.

You're actually the arsehole in this story. :(

• Advertisement

Are you the man from Donegal?

I used to work in supermac's, dressing up like the pink rabbit mascot (Best job ever). Every Saturday, a guy from Donegal would come in and order the exact same thing, regular burger and Club orange, he'd be really, really rude to the serving staff. So one day he's being a dick and I tell the girl serving him I'll take over, she was clearly reaching boiling point. I pour him his Club orange, walk around the other side where the burgers are made and put my knob in it. It was satisfying watching the chump drink it.

You managed to get your cock out, in a supermacs on a busy saturday, while dressed as a big pink rabbit, put it into someone's drink, and no one noticed or seen that happen?

I assume you've since become some kind of spy?

It was early in the day, just opened up. The chick who was doing the burgers saw. Also I have a very small penis.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

A few recolections of things we did to miserable landladies.
    We filled an old type suspended glass bowl lampshade with piss.
    In another we tacked a fish to the underneath of a cupboard.
    As a parting suprize for another we took the entire contents of our bedroom and set it out perfectly on the flat roof of her kitchen in the rain.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭ImpossibleDuck

MajorMax wrote: »
    Revenge = Upper decker
    enough said
    newmug wrote: »
    Eh no, not enough said. I haven't a clue what you're on about. Please elaborate on your absolutely rivetting revenge story!
    looky loo wrote: »
    What is Upper decker? :confused:

You take a sh1te in the cistern of a toilet so then when someone uses it, it flushes poowater and they have to clean it out.

Have a feeling MajorMax is a fan of "The Complete Guide to Everything"?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

py2006 wrote: »
    I was just wondering if anybody who got insulted or treated really unfairly in work, in college or by strangers has some really great revenge stories. (non violent)
    Used to work in a nightclub with a guy who was always bad-mouthing me to others there. Then he left but came back one night with his new girlfriend. He asked could he DJ later to impress the girl so I said he could start now. I removed all the popular records from the box and walked out of the club. The guy was stuck in the DJ booth with a crap selection of tunes (which I rarely played) and had to keep playing for about 2 hours! Heard the following week that it was a disaster!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

aujopimur wrote: »
    A few recolections of things we did to miserable landladies.
    We filled an old type suspended glass bowl lampshade with piss.
    In another we tacked a fish to the underneath of a cupboard.
    As a parting suprize for another we took the entire contents of our bedroom and set it out perfectly on the flat roof of her kitchen in the rain.
    What did all these people do to deserve revenge? :confused:

One landlord, fair enough - but three of them? Who is the common denominator here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ColeTrain

Nolanger wrote: »
    Used to work in a nightclub with a guy who was always bad-mouthing me to others there. Then he left but came back one night with his new girlfriend. He asked could he DJ later to impress the girl so I said he could start now. I removed all the popular records from the box and walked out of the club. The guy was stuck in the DJ booth with a crap selection of tunes (which I rarely played) and had to keep playing for about 2 hours! Heard the following week that it was a disaster!

Brilliant. Reminded me of this :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭Sitec

An ex boss of mine sent myself and another chap to get him a sandwich at lunch. The boss was a prick at the best of times so the other chap decided to give his sandwich a lick out. Possibly the funniest thing I ever seen when the boss was eating it.

ColeTrain wrote: »
    Brilliant. Reminded me of this :D
    Here's another one (which I told on an older thread). Was playing back in the '90s and one of the Commitments' actors arrived into the club. He got mobbed and disrupted the dancefloor. There's a line in that movie about listening to real soul music instead of stuff like the Soup Dragons. An impressed customer then asked me to play some soul music. The next tune began with the words 'Don't be afraid to feel freedom'!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Jonah42

I had very little confidence in secondary school. Used to get picked on and was always excluded from social events. Didn't go looking for revenge though, just put all my efforts into training. Ain't got time to hate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

I remember a guy at work was a complete prick, he was old enough (about 35, we were about 16) but he used to love taking the piss out of all the younger new blokes in front of everyone in the canteen, obviously made him feel big. One day one of the lads had enough. He bought chocolate eclairs and melted laxative chocolate on one. He also took the toilet paper out of the only jacks in the building. He offered the lads an eclair at lunch in a way that Keith (the prick) would get the laxative one.
    Funny seeing him leg it all the way from the office across the floor to the jacks, and listening to him complain about something dodgy he must have ate.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭Einhard

It's slightly disturbing how many people are willing to stick things up their own arses in order to get revenge on people!!

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭brownlad

im a twin and me and my twin used to get bullied in first to second year(racist stuff like) so we both took up rugby in the summer of 2nd year and by 5th year we were both jacked lol...so one saturday we had a rugby match against two of the guys that bullied us , they were backs, a scrum half and winger , my bro and i are locks and jaysus we had a fooking field day lol...my bro actually dislocated the one of their shoulders lol ...and the other dude didnt come back for the second half....i wasnt happy but i did feel a little bit better though :P ..

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭twistedsoul

used to make tea for the lads on the building site and all they ever done was moan about it so before going on holidays one year i filled the burco with laxative,sun cream,piss, and a few other ingredients :) lets just say i got a few death threats when i returned to work !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭Einhard

Hmmm appropriate username methinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

looky loo wrote: »
    Read this one in a magazine........a girl was dumped by her boyfriend, he went on holidays, she went over to his flat, sprinkled grass seeds all over his carpet, watered the carpet, put the heat on full blast and walked away, on his return he must have got a shock,

Its actually watercress seeds that you're supposed to use here, grass takes far too long to grow and probably wouldn't because of the lack of nutrients.

Cress on the other hand is magical stuff and will grow on a damp paper towel, (being serious here), carpets, duvets and fabric sofas etc.

I read something like that in a magazine, it also included a story of a woman from Perth, Australia. She found out her boyfriend was cheating so she took his Porsche, drove it way out into the desert and left it there.

She wouldn't tell him where it was, so he took her to court for theft. judge decided that seeing as she had his permission to use the car she was under no obligation to tell him where the car was. car was found 18 months later but was burnt out. It was in a magazine like Maxim or FHM so the truth is probably stretched no end.

It was early in the day, just opened up. The chick who was doing the burgers saw. Also I have a very small penis.

Yes, you sound like a little prick alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Einhard wrote: »
    It's slightly disturbing how many people are willing to stick things up their own arses in order to get revenge on people!!

Yeah, any excuse. Someone walks in on them: "ehhh, it's for revenge. I swear"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

not so much revenge, but i take great satisfaction when i see the arseholes that used to give me a hard time in school are still scumbags going absolutely nowhere with their lives.

df1985 wrote: »
    not so much revenge, but i take great satisfaction when i see the arseholes that used to give me a hard time in school are still scumbags going absolutely nowhere with their lives.
    Or they're living in some **** midlands town, married with 5 kids, and just lost their 'job for life' because the local factory closed down.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

Ended up at at a house party one night after a nightclub, never met the people that owned the house before, they were friends of the person i was there with.

Anyway one guy there was particularly drunk well call him john and kept chancing some guys girlfriend. After telling this guy to f**k off five or six times, the woman got pissed off and said she was going home and left. Cue the boyfriend paddy losing the head and we had to drag him into the hallway to calm him down and stop him pummeling the geezer.

Anyway ten minutes later paddy said he needs to go for a piss and heads to the toilet. we all return to the kitchen and ask where the drunken plague John is gone, only to be told hes in the toilet with the last ten minutes.

Seems John had gone to the jacks and fallen asleep on the bowl, cue paddy coming in and finding him and deciding to s**t on hes head!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

Ended up at at a house party one night after a nightclub, never met the people that owned the house before, they were friends of the person i was there with.

Anyway one guy there was particularly drunk well call him john and kept chancing some guys girlfriend. After telling this guy to f**k off five or six times, the woman got pissed off and said she was going home and left. Cue the boyfriend paddy losing the head and we had to drag him into the hallway to calm him down and stop him pummeling the geezer.

Anyway ten minutes later paddy said he needs to go for a piss and heads to the toilet. we all return to the kitchen and ask where the drunken plague John is gone, only to be told hes in the toilet with the last ten minutes.

Seems John had gone to the jacks and fallen asleep on the bowl, cue paddy coming in and finding him and deciding to s**t on hes head!

LMAO good man paddy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭barakus

jesus.. dont fcuk with Paddy

• Registered Users Posts: 28 simon-king

While working for (as a teenager) a well known fast food restaurant .. I was badly ripped off in my wages .. so I poured about 30 litres of bbq sauce into the drop safe before quitting

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,501 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

simon-king wrote: »
    While working for (as a teenager) a well known fast food restaurant .. I was badly ripped off in my wages .. so I poured about 30 litres of bbq sauce into the drop safe before quitting

How diplomatic if you.

Advertisement