Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mp5k airsoft gun gbb

Options
  • 14-08-2011 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭

What's up I have a mp5k for sale or swap it works fine apart for the mag the spring and the valve broke on it . Only 30 to replace it I just couldn't be bothered to get 1 will let it go for around 120 as I paid 270 for it at Christmas or will swap for other airsoft stuff or laptop (will give some cash aswel as gun ) so let's see what you have ???!?!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭F.U.B.A.R

any pics? where are you based? is this the Well G55?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭need a aeg

how about a guarder 6.03 tbb 500mm in length a m203 grenade (its missing 4 ball bearings to shoot found in fishing shop for less than a yoyo. and a thunder b that needs new washers and a hop up unit for the mp5k

• Registered Users Posts: 19,661 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Pics and did you buy it here?

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Stockey1994

Sorry don't know how to put pictures up through an iPod if you give me your number I can send them and I'm based in Dublin

I'l wait till your ina position to upload pics thaks also any idea of fps? Before a mod starts giving out :D

• Advertisement

F.U.B.A.R wrote: »
    I'l wait till your ina position to upload pics thaks also any idea of fps? Before a mod starts giving out :D

It's 330 fps up to 2000 rounds a min

ah thought as much its 2fps over the legal limit sory bud you'r going to have to get that downgraded before selliing it on :)

F.U.B.A.R wrote: »
    ah thought as much its 2fps over the legal limit sory bud you'r going to have to get that downgraded before selliing it on :)

Not sure if its exactly that. That's what my cousin said it would be about that but I bought it here so I'd say it's legal

well if you can get over to M.I.A they can give you an acurate chronoing and will produce a results sheet which would be reconised as a legal certificate :) I have heard that these (if it is a well G55) are a bit hot on green gas and need a weaker presure gas to function legaly in Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭goblin59

if your based near dublin city centre iv a chrono here.

• Advertisement

everlast75 wrote: »
    Pics and did you buy it here?

Yes I bought it here but can't put up pics on iPod

goblin59 wrote: »
    if your based near dublin city centre iv a chrono here.

I'm in finglas how much do you charge for it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭goblin59

was just gna say if ur in town call over and just give a few shots through it. wouldnt sell it as i buy guns off boards too often,

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Sorry don't know how to put pictures up through an iPod if you give me your number I can send them and I'm based in Dublin

all dealings must be kept on thread.

It's 330 fps up to 2000 rounds a min

that is over the legal limit and cannot be sold here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement