Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ripplecom Mallow/Bweeng area down

• 14-08-2011 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi
    Is anyone else having problems with Ripplecom in the Mallow/Bweeng area?? my telephone "service" and broadband went yesterday around 5ish

Cheerz jigsey

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

jigsey wrote: »
    Hi
    Is anyone else having problems with Ripplecom in the Mallow/Bweeng area?? my telephone "service" and broadband went yesterday around 5ish

Cheerz jigsey

Yep, both myself and another customer north of Mallow haven't had internet all day.

Has come back a couple of times and was performing very slowly.

Stuck with using the 2G coverage on my phone now.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 jigsey

good job i kept my 3g as a back up, although sending postcards would be quicker then 3g mobile. Was very impressed with ripplecom until this week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

jigsey wrote: »
    good job i kept my 3g as a back up, although sending postcards would be quicker then 3g mobile. Was very impressed with ripplecom until this week
    Been having trouble with them for the last three months or so. Our service was fine when provided by Amocom before they got bought or whatever.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 jigsey

tis back up again
    ping 22ms
    d/l 3.31mb
    u/l haha qucker sending by post

Thats my cardshare openbox running again ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭pat13wx

It all seems hit and miss. Nothing worse than being without access to the internet when you really need to send something or check something there and then. I'd hate to be days without a service.

• Advertisement
Advertisement