Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Babe Magnet

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

Wear that in a pub and as the girls go bye you just make RAWRRRRRR sounds??

Could be worth a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,279 ✭✭✭Adam Khor

I've been trying to get a shark tooth pendant but a raptor claw seems interesting too XD

a megalodon tooth would be pretty good, unless you have the rest of the megalodon still attached.

Rubecula wrote: »
    a megalodon tooth would be pretty good, unless you have the rest of the megalodon still attached.

I have a Megalodon tooth but... it's waaay to big to wear as a pendant XD

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

I have a small meg tooth. Fits in the palm of your hand. No way I'd use it as jewelery though, far too precious...

• Advertisement

there is a small shop not far from here that is only open in the tourist season that did sell shark's teeth and I did see a meg tooth in there once, but at the time they wanted silly (for that read Tourist) money for it. I never bought it but sometimes I wish I had. It was not a major tooth though just a small one, somewhat worn and not all that impressive to look at.

Rubecula wrote: »
    there is a small shop not far from here that is only open in the tourist season that did sell shark's teeth and I did see a meg tooth in there once, but at the time they wanted silly (for that read Tourist) money for it. I never bought it but sometimes I wish I had. It was not a major tooth though just a small one, somewhat worn and not all that impressive to look at.

Sounds rather like my Meg tooth. The big, intact ones are ridiculously expensive, especially if you consider how common they are supossed to be.

Advertisement