Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1979 Sherpa Holdsworth Motorhome

• 14-08-2011 3:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi
    I have just bought this rare classic in England and I am now putting it on Z plates, I have been to the NCT centre to do the VRT but they do not have a code for this make so need to wait for a VRT quote. Has anybody any idea what this might be ? NOW WITH PICS

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

ZV plates? Any pictures? Best of luck with it by the way .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

€200 VRT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 maddiesdad

Thanks for your replies, 200 does not seem to bad. They asked if I wanted ZV plates or 79 normal ones, chose Z as its an old classic and as far as I know the only one in the country. friend told me tax would be 44 a year does that sound right ?
    Here are a few pics, any comments welcome

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

Nice van, the cab brings back memories of the ex Royal mail one I used for work, the kids got a great kick when they thought postman pat was calling to their house.

Advertisement