Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The yamani is here

• 14-08-2011 3:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

The Savior has Appeared.. the promised Paraclete from Jesus to the Christians, the messenger from Elijah to the Jews calls you to God.Messenger from imam Mahdi (AS)..the Mahdi that is born during the end of time..Imam Ahmad AlHasan supported by thousands of visions & miracles
    www.the-savior.com

This message is way too important to pass up. At least research and go to the website and learn. There is aso a paltalk room in english if you require further evidences or proofs. Don't dismiss this message on appearance.It is a matter of heaven and hell.

www.express.paltalk.com>>middle east>>islam>>the savior

Know the meaning of alif lam meem and other topics your scholars are unable to give you answers to. Please for the sake of the hereafter at least visit these pages and research and inshallah you will be saved.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭whydoc

Are you who innovated this things ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 usman313

Of course not. Why do you accuse me of such things?
    Are you familiar with the calamity of thursday or the prophets will? These events are documented in the books of sahih bukhari and other sunni sources and shia sources also.

Sahih al Bukhari Arabic-English Volume 9 hadith number 468 and Volume 4 hadith 393
    Book 013, Number 4014:Sahih Muslim
    Sahih Bukhari4:4168

Shia sources are also available if you require further evidences of these events.
    All I ask is that you keep an open mind and actually investigate this matter as it is a serious issue. Another online resource is www.theyamaniark.com to further enlighten people about the events listed and other topics which no scholar can come close to explaining. Please users keep an open mind ans research this issue. These websites are set up for people of all faiths so please spread this useful resource.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Jaafa

I remember a claim very similar to this last year.....

Also The Tawqee' (letter) which Imam Mahdi (ATF) sent to his fourth and last representative, Ali bin Mohammad-e-Saimuri. after informing him of his (Ali ibn Mohammad) death Imam (ATF) said :

"...soon a time shall come when my Shias will claim to have met me. Beware! for the one who claims that, he has met me before the uprising of Sufyani and a call from the sky is a liar and a deceiver."

Jaafa wrote: »
    I remember a claim very similar to this last year.....

Also The Tawqee' (letter) which Imam Mahdi (ATF) sent to his fourth and last representative, Ali bin Mohammad-e-Saimuri. after informing him of his (Ali ibn Mohammad) death Imam (ATF) said :

"...soon a time shall come when my Shias will claim to have met me. Beware! for the one who claims that, he has met me before the uprising of Sufyani and a call from the sky is a liar and a deceiver."

I was expecting this hadeeth to come up at one point but did not think it would be as quick. I take it from the reference you have quoted that you are a shia. Anyway regardless brother we must remember that there have been many well respected scholars/people who have claimed to meet the Imam during his occultation.

Once such example I can point out is sheikh al mufeedseen (spelling?) who has a whole book written on his experiences with meeting the Imam Mahdi written approx 800 years ago. This person named is a respected and reliable person according to many scholars. There is also a list of approx 60 scholars who have met the Imam Mahdi after his occultation. So are all these people liars?

Anyway if my guess is correct that you are a shia, are you must surely be familiar with the fact that sistani's father himself claimed to have seen Imam Mahdi. Now surely there must be something wrong there if a person whose books are being studied in the howza and he has seen the Imam Mahdi. And something equally suspicious if his son(sistani) claims that a person who claims such is a liar. So according to that belief his father must be a liar and cannot be trusted.

One more pont i'd like to make is in relation to this authentic narration:
    Imam Abu Muhamma Al-Hassan Al-Askarys said: whoever from the scholars is protecting his religion, and he's against his desires, and obedient to the command of his master, then the common people may immitate him Alhur Alamely , Wasael Al-Shia, Vol.18, page 94-95

Shia scholars agree that master in this context refers to the Imam of his/her time. In this case it is Imam Mahdi as you have stated. But wait a sec, in that hadith you posted it claims that whoever claims to have met the imam prior to the sufyani is a liar. So that must mean that i should not obey scholars as they are not in contact with Imam Mahdi as if they do claim to have met him they are liars.
    So as you see brother this narration compltely contradicts what you posted. And this is a narration from the father of Imam Mahdi.

Just one question for you Brother did you research this claim when you found out about it or did you dismiss it straight away? And if you dismissed it straight away then pls explain why

PS bro..pls do not take this reply as me having a go at you personally and if you have any further questions please ask on the paltalk room or even visit the websites.

Paltalk room is open if anybody has questions or requires proofs. Opens 1-6pm everyday maybe longer depending on whether not there are visitors. Please come and discuss. If you think you are right and we are wrong please prove it.

www.express.paltalk.com
    search:the savior or click on middle east>islam>the savior

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Jaafa

usman313 wrote: »
    I was expecting this hadeeth to come up at one point but did not think it would be as quick. I take it from the reference you have quoted that you are a shia. Anyway regardless brother we must remember that there have been many well respected scholars/people who have claimed to meet the Imam during his occultation.

Once such example I can point out is sheikh al mufeedseen (spelling?) who has a whole book written on his experiences with meeting the Imam Mahdi written approx 800 years ago. This person named is a respected and reliable person according to many scholars. There is also a list of approx 60 scholars who have met the Imam Mahdi after his occultation. So are all these people liars?

Anyway if my guess is correct that you are a shia, are you must surely be familiar with the fact that sistani's father himself claimed to have seen Imam Mahdi. Now surely there must be something wrong there if a person whose books are being studied in the howza and he has seen the Imam Mahdi. And something equally suspicious if his son(sistani) claims that a person who claims such is a liar. So according to that belief his father must be a liar and cannot be trusted.

One more pont i'd like to make is in relation to this authentic narration:
    Imam Abu Muhamma Al-Hassan Al-Askarys said: whoever from the scholars is protecting his religion, and he's against his desires, and obedient to the command of his master, then the common people may immitate him Alhur Alamely , Wasael Al-Shia, Vol.18, page 94-95

Shia scholars agree that master in this context refers to the Imam of his/her time. In this case it is Imam Mahdi as you have stated. But wait a sec, in that hadith you posted it claims that whoever claims to have met the imam prior to the sufyani is a liar. So that must mean that i should not obey scholars as they are not in contact with Imam Mahdi as if they do claim to have met him they are liars.
    So as you see brother this narration compltely contradicts what you posted. And this is a narration from the father of Imam Mahdi.

Just one question for you Brother did you research this claim when you found out about it or did you dismiss it straight away? And if you dismissed it straight away then pls explain why

PS bro..pls do not take this reply as me having a go at you personally and if you have any further questions please ask on the paltalk room or even visit the websites.

I dismissed it straight away because it is said Iman Mehdi himself will return one day. Not in a vision or not in someones dreams or not to specific persons. He will return and reveal himself to all. He has no need of intermediates.

I dismissed it straight away because many before him have claim to have foretold to coming of him and to be him and yet nothing has happened.

So you tell what makes you believe this man? What indisputable proof do you have?

I dismissed it straight away because it is said Iman Mehdi himself will return one day. Not in a vision or not in someones dreams or not to specific persons. He will return and reveal himself to all. He has no need of intermediates.

First of all brother I would like to thank you for your reply. Brother I have addressed this point in the one you quoted. Of course you are correct in saying Imam Mahdi has no need of intermediates. But neither does God. Then the arguement I put to you is why does God send the angel of death to kill you, why does God send the angels to question you in the grave, why does God tell angels to record your deeds? and so on. God is capable to do all these things by himself then why does he send angels..
    I dismissed it straight away because many before him have claim to have foretold to coming of him and to be him and yet nothing has happened.

Brother I was the same as you. In fact I researched this person for 5 months before I made this choice. Brother honestly, the only way you will find the difference of this person to others is by doing your own research. Because all if this is pointless unless you research it yourself. But I must remind you that a Yamani must come, according to shia hadith
    Prophet of Allah pbuhap said:"And a man from the East with small black flags to kill the man of Sham,and he is the one that obeys the Mahdi a.s" AlMahdi Al Mawood AlMuntather door 30 p.328
    The man of sham is the sufyani
    (Many other hadith are available if you require but you will recieve these on pm as i dont want to make this a thread of hadith)
    So you tell what makes you believe this man? What indisputable proof do you have?

What makes me believe in this person is the proofs he has come with (the will of the prophet, knowledge of the quran, the call to the governship of Allah). Imam Jafir himself states these qualities AlHarth ibn Al-Mugheera he said to Abi Abdulla(Imam Jaafer)
    a.s:"How do we know about Saaheb Al-Amr(companion of the order)?
    he said:"peacefulness,dignity,knowledge, and the will."
    Basa'er Al-Darajat Muhammad ibn Al-Hassan Al-Safar p.509 Al-Kafi
    v.1 p.378

If you require the will you can find it on the websites listed and please note that this will has been present since the death of the Prophet in various books and no scholar was aware of it. It has also been declared Sahih by many scholars today. So this is a proof in itself. Other proofs and hadith are available on request.

The Prophet Muhammad (may peace be upon him and his family) said to Ali Ibn Abi Taleb during the night of his death:

"O Father of Al Hassan, bring me a leaf and a paper", and he dictated his will until he came to a position where he said "O Ali, there will be twelve Imams and after them there will be twelve Mahdi's. You, O Ali, are the first of the twelve Imams, God has named you in his heavens Ali Al Mortada,The Prince of the believers, Grand truthful, the bright Farouq (Judge and differentiating between true and false), the trusted, and the Mahdi (rightly guided). These names may not be truly attributed to other than you. O Ali, you are my guardian on my own family, their living and their dead. My women, whom you maintain shall find me tomorrow, and whom you reject I am acquitted of her. I will not see her and she will not see me on the day of resurrection, and you are the successor (Khalifa) on my nation after me. If the day of death comes to you, hand it over to my son Hassan the very beneficial. Then if the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to my son Al Hussein, the Martyr, the Pure and the Assassinated. If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, the master of the servants and worshipers Ali.If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Mohamed Al Baqir.If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Jaâfar Al Sadiq (the honest).If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Moussa Al Kadhim (The Patient).If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Ali Al Reda.If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Mohamed Al Thiqa (The Trustworthy).If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Ali Al Nasih (The Advisor). If the day death of comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Al Hassan Al Fadil. If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Mohammed the Mandate of the Holy Family of Mohamad Peace be upon them all. These are the twelve Imams. Then there will be twelve Mahdi's after them. then when Allah receiveth him, let him hand it over to his son, the first of the close ones, he has three names, one like mine and my Father's: Abdollah (Servant of God), Ahmad and the third name is The Mahdi (the guided) and he is the first Believer"
    Testament of the Holy Prophet Mohammad, may peace be on him and his family was mentioned in the following references:

· Chaykh Tawssi, Ghayba li Tawssi p.150
    · Chaykh Hor L'Amili, Itbat Lhodat vol.1 p.549
    · Chaykh Hor L'Amili, Al'Iqad Min Alhajaa p.393-3
    · Chaykh Hassan Ben Soulayman Al Hiliy, Mokhtassar Al Bassa'ir p.159-4
    · Al Allama Lmajlissi, Bihar Al Anwar vol.53 p.147
    · Al Allama Lmajlissi, Bihar Al Anwar vol.36 p.260
    · Chaykh Abdo Allah Albahrani, Al'awalim vol.3 p.236
    · Assayid Hachim Albahrani, Ghayat almoram vol.1 p.370
    · Assayid Hachim Albahrani, Al Insaf p.222
    · Al Fayd Al Kachani, Nawadir Al Akhbar p.294-9
    · Chaykh Al Mirza Annouri, Annajm Attaqib vol.2 p.71
    · Assayid Mohammad Mohammad Sadiq Assadr , Tarikh Ma Baad Addohour p.641-11
    · Achaykh Al Mayanji, Makatib Arrassoul vol.2 p.96
    · Chaykh Kourani, Mokhtassar Mo'jam Ahadith Al Imam Al Mahdi p.301-13

Remember it is written in the quran that a person must leave behind a will before his/her death
    Prescribed for you when death approaches [any] one of you if he leaves wealth [is that he should make] a bequest for the parents and near relatives according to what is acceptable - a duty upon the righteous.(2:180)

The Prophet Mohammed is no exception to this as he would go against the quran which is not at all possible.

10 reasons from another brother on why he believes in Ahmed Al Hassan:

1. The Yamani is a sign of Allah. A proof of Him, a Hujjat of Him, as described in Ahadith. Bear in mind the Yamani is not Imam Mahdi (a.s). The Blessed Yamani is the Messenger of Imam Mahdi (a.s). This man is to come at the end times. Read this Hadith:

"Hijaz (Saudi Arabia) will be ruled by a man whose name is the name of an animal, when you see him from a distance, you would think he has a lazy eye, and if you get close to him, you do not see anything (wrong) in his eyes. He will be succeeded by a brother of his, named Abdullah. Woe to our Shia (followers) from him! Woe to our Shia (followers) from him! Woe to our Shia (followers) from him! - he repeated it three times - Give me the good news of his death, and I shall give you the good news of the appearance of the hujjah (Imam Mahdi)."
    Reference: Two Hundred and Fifty Signs, sign number 122

It is the lifetime of King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia. He will die soon one day. When he dies the Imam (a.j.t.f) will come. But before he (a.s) is destined to come, the Yamani is to come, as the appearance of the Yamani is a sign of the Imam's (a.j.t.f) coming. Thus, the Yamani should come during/before King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia's lifetime.

Ahmad Al Hasan is the only man with clear proofs who has claimed to be the Yamani.

2. We find in the Ahadith that the Yamani can not be an imposter. The A'aimah have warned us against false Prophets and the Sufyani and Dajjal, but not a false Yamani. There is a clear Hadith about how a Yamani can not be a false Yamani.

"This matter will not be claimed by anyone except the rightful owner, whoever does it Allah will cut off his age."

Al-Kafi v.1 373

3. In this time and age the scholars are corrupt. As logic can not be separated from Ahadith, I will post a Hadith regarding this here as well.

“There will come a time upon my Ummah (nation) when:
    Their rulers will be cruel; their scholars will be greedy and lack piety; their worshippers will be hypocrites; their merchants will indulge in usury and conceal the defects of their transactions; and their women will be busy with the ornaments of the world.
    Hence, at this time, the most vicious of them will dominate over them; and their good doers will invoke (pray) but they will not be answered”. (Bihar al-Anwaar)

The Yamani (a.s) and Imam Mahdi (a.s) will be persecuted by the scholars. Ahmad Al Hassan (a.s) openly denounces the scholars, and has been persecuted as Sistani and Sherazi have released Fatwa to kill him. Thus we realize that logically, he is as the Yamani should be concerning the corrupt scholars of the end times.

4. It is a known fact that Sistani and Sherazi have issued Fatwas to kill Ahmad Al Hassan (a.s). Why is this? There is only one reason. He claims to have a connection with the Imam (a.j.t.f) and can talk to him, as a Yamani should and does. So why the enmity? Why the jealousy? Where are Sistani's and Sherazi's proofs against him? Only one Zaeef Hadith that states that nobody can meet the Imam.

Logic: The Yamani is a Messenger of the Imam (a.s). It's a fact from Ahadith. Now how can a Messenger not be in contact with him who's message he brings? Even Musa (a.s) spoke to God, who's Messenger he was.

So why the Fatwa?

Logic: Because of domination. The scholars dominate the Ummah. The Yamani (a.s) and Mahdi (a.s) are supposed to be the leaders of the end times. And the scholars are corrupt at the end times. So out of fear and greed, the Fatwa have been released. As pointed out, it's extremely illogical to believe that after around 1200 years of Imam Mahdi's (a.s) Major Occultation beginning that the scholars in Islam would not get corrupted.

[2:27] But the chiefs of those who disbelieved from among his people said: We do not consider you but a mortal like ourselves, and we do not see any have followed you but those who are the meanest of us at first thought and we do not see in you any excellence over us; nay, we deem you liars.

[2:246] Have you not considered the chiefs of the children of Israel after Musa, when they said to a prophet of theirs: Raise up for us a king, (that) we may fight in the way of Allah. He said: May it not be that you would not fight if fighting is ordained for you? They said: And what reason have we that we should not fight in the way of Allah, and we have indeed been compelled to abandon our homes and our children. But when fighting was ordained for them, they turned back, except a few of them, and Allah knows the unjust.

[7:90] And the chiefs of those who disbelieved from among his people said: If you follow Shu'aib, you shall then most surely be losers

Hence proving the authenticity of Ahmad Al Hassan (a.s).

[25:8] Or (why is not) a treasure sent down to him, or he is made to have a garden from which he should eat? And the unjust say: You do not follow any but a man deprived of reason.

5. Ahmad Al Hassan (a.s) has claimed to be the Yamani (a.s). Either he is true, or he is a liar. If he was a liar, we find that his motivation to have lied would be for power, money and fame out of greed. If he is true, we find that his motivation would be from Allah Himself, as a Hujjah and as an authority prescribed by the Almighty.

Now having established that, I ask you one thing. Has he obtained the power and money? Is he living a life of ease? Or is he in hiding? His freedom to openly show his identity has been snatched by the scholars. If a follower of Sistani finds out who he is, he will kill him. Why would Ahmad Al Hassan (a.s) have done this if he was a liar? He was even given a chance by the Iraqis to step down if he was lying, yet he didn't. Why would a man who wants power cause his life to be such that he must go to hiding?

Thus, we find that his motivation is not out of greed. It is out of truth, and justice from Allah Himself.

6. It is agreed between Shias and Sunnis that one who sees the Prophet (pbuh) in his dream has indeed seen the Prophet, because the Satan can not imitate him. In Sahih Muslim and Sahih Bukhari we also find this.

Abu Huraira (ra) narrates: The Prophet (pbuh) said: "Whoever has seen me in a dream, has in fact seen me, for Satan does not appear in my form" (Sahih Muslim, vol. 4 p 1225 no 5635)

"Whoever sees me in a dream will see me when awake, and Satan cannot imitate me in form" [Bukhari vol. 9 p 104 no 122]

Well, dear brothers and sisters, there are Ansar who have seen the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) himself in their dream urging them to follow Ahmad Al Hassan (a.s).

Allah shows signs. The signs in the heavens and the earth point to what He wants man to follow.

He never leaves His people without signs to distinguish between right and wrong.

And there's this amazing one, Alhamdulillah:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgU2hc6IGRY&feature=player_embedded

And many have seen Ahmad Al Hassan (a.s) in their dreams as well. Allah does send signs to those who require them to follow the truth.

7. Now, we know one thing about writers and poets: That when we read their works, there is always the essence of their egos in their writing. It seems inevitable, but the fact is a writer or poet is distinguished in their work from other writers because of their own egos.
    And we see in Sura Shuara:
    [26:224] And the Poets,- It is those straying in Evil, who follow them:
    [26:225] Seest thou not that they wander distracted in every valley?-
    [26:226] And that they say that which they do not do,

The above Ayaat are bewildering, and would make us assume that poets are evil-but are they? The following ayat says:
    26:227] Except those who believe, work righteousness, engage much in the remembrance of Allah, and defend themselves only after they are unjustly attacked. And soon will the unjust assailants know what vicissitudes their affairs will take!

And so, we now see that there are two kinds of poets: The evil ones, who write through their EGOS. And the faithful ones, who write through the voice of GOD.

Now I ask you, where do we find the essence of faithful writing? In the words of Muhammad, the sermons of Ali, the supplications of Imam Sajjad, peace be to them all.

So this divine essence is there because there can only be one of the two, either ego or Godwariness.
    Have you read Ahmad Al-Hasan's books? Heard his sermons?
    They have the same flavour as the writings in Nahjol Balagha. He writes apart from ego, his words are inspiration from the All mighty.

I ask you, truly, would Allah send a liar possessing such knowledge, humility, grace and eloquence to deceive us? Allah is Just and Merciful. He knows that man is weak. Allah would only send a man with such qualities from Himself with truth, as an authority and not as a liar. Indeed, Ahmad Al Hassan's (a.s) degree of eloquence and wisdom astounds the wise, and he possesses the degree of virtue the Yamani is destined to possess.

8. Imam Jafar Sadiq (a.s) has talked about this Ayat:

Bismillah Hir rahman Irr Rahim

"They ask you about the hour, when it will come." (Surah 79, Ayat 42).

In which he said it was about Imam Mahdi (a.s).
    Then logic states that the hour is generally taken in skepticism by the people. As is the Call of Ahmad Al Hassan (a.s), which is taken in skepticism and is the Call of the Yamani. Hence the pattern of the Hujjah of the End Times, to be taken in skepticism.

The truth was never going to be accepted by the majority. You will find the people of the Prophet's (pbut) being few. In Hazrat Lut's (a.s) time, it was only one house. In Hazrat Nuh's (a.s) time, his own son wasn't of them. This is the case with Ahmad Al Hassan (a.s), that few accept him, and many are skeptical.

Allah says:
    [2:147] "The Truth is from thy Lord; so be not at all in doubt."

I remember that only 10000 + 313 people will accept the Yamani. These numbers seem appropriate when it comes to Ahmad Al Hassan (a.s), because many reject him, while only a few accept him.

9. In Karbala, Imam Husayn (a.s) addressed the army of Yazid in a way that was remarkable. During his addressing them, he said one particular thing which was very logical.

"Did I make Haram Halal for you and Halal Haram for you?"

This indicates that when one makes Halal Haram and Haram Halal, he is guilty and not worthy to be sworn allegiance (given Bayt) to.

This logic must be applied in the analysis of any Hujjat of Allah, of any authority sent from Allah. Peace be on Imam Husayn (a.s) for laying this foundation down for us.

Now when we analyse the Yamani Ahmad Al Hassan's (a.s) teachings, we do not find any Halal made Haram, nor do we find any Haram made Halal. Indeed, among his teachings are Hijab, piety, fearing of Allah, worshiping of Allah and many more.

Compare that to the Raelians or to Yahweh or a liar like them. Logic states that Ahmad Al Hassan (a.s) calls to God, as do his actions and teachings, and he is indeed how the Yamani should be in that aspect.

10. Allah's authority and His Grace does not change. Now when He sent His people in the past, people mocked them and rejected them on the basis of some allegations. Ahmad Al Hassan (a.s) is a person sent from Allah, and when people mock him and reject him, they also reject him on the basis of some allegations.

"...and you shall not find any change in the course of Allah." [Surah 33: Ayat 62]

"(This is Our) course with regard to those of Our messengers whom We sent before you, and you shall not find a change in Our course." [17:77]

Let's use logic, reasoning and analysis to dissect what is said in both cases.

a. What the rejectors say to him (as):

The grand scholars do not say this.

What the rejectors say to the Prophets (as)

[11:38] And he began to make the ark; and whenever the chiefs from among his people passed by him they laughed at him. He said: If you laugh at us, surely we too laugh at you as you laugh (at us).

What they say to him (as):

You're insane. (this has actually happened a lot to those spreading the Dawah)

What they say to the Prophets (as):

[15:6] And they say: O you to whom the Reminder has been revealed! you are most surely insane:

[51:39] But he turned away with his forces and said: A magician or a mad man

The dreams people see of him are fake, the signs aren't directed towards him and the people who see them are confused.

[21:5] Nay! say they: Medleys of dreams; nay! he has forged it; nay! he is a poet; so let him bring to us a sign as the former (prophets) were sent (with).

We'll wait till the Imam (a.j.t.f) comes himself and clears it all up.

What the Quran says about those who were heedless of warnings:

[37:177] But when it descends into the open space before them, evil will be the morning for those who were warned (and heeded not)!

We don't know of any Yamani who will come, nobody told us to wait for him.

[45:32] And when it was said, Surely the promise of Allah is true and as for the hour, there is no doubt about it, you said: We do not know what the hour is; we do not think (that it will come to pass) save a passing thought, and we are not at all sure.

Our fathers were Muslim too, they never heard of a Yamani and we haven't either.

[5:104] And when it is said to them, Come to what Allah has revealed and to the Messenger, they say: That on which we found our fathers is sufficient for us. What! even though their fathers knew nothing and did not follow the right way.

]Why should we take you seriously? Allah wouldn't have sent a person like you, what makes you so special? And they block out any thoughts of him (as).

What is said about them regarding how they take the Message of the Prophets (as):

[43:31] And they say: Why was not this Quran revealed to a man of importance in the two towns?

And that is 10 logics of the logics you will find if you go down the path of the Yamani, towards the banner of Truth Insha'Allah, if you recognize and thank Allah for the signs.

[45:3] Most surely in the heavens and the earth there are signs for the believers.

[45:4] And in your (own) creation and in what He spreads abroad of animals there are signs for a people that are sure;

[45:5] And (in) the variation of the night and the day, and (in) what Allah sends down of sustenance from the cloud, then gives life thereby to the earth after its death, and (in) the changing of the winds, there are signs for a people who understand.

[45:6] These are the communications of Allah which We recite to you with truth; then in what announcement would they believe after Allah and His communications?

[45:7] Woe to every sinful liar,

[45:8] Who hears the communications of Allah recited to him, then persists proudly as though he had not heard them; so announce to him a painful punishment.

[45:9] And when he comes to know of any of Our communications, he takes it for a jest; these it is that shall have abasing chastisement.

[45:10] Before them is hell, and there shall not avail them aught of what they earned, nor those whom they took for
    guardians besides Allah, and they shall have a grievous punishment.

[45:11] This is guidance; and (as for) those who disbelieve in the communications of their Lord, they shall have a painful punishment on account of uncleanness.

(((Taken from: www.hashemstudios-board.com))))

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,866 ✭✭✭irishconvert

Salaam Usman313,

Please read rule 6 of the charter before posting again.

Charter wrote:
    6a. Verbatim postings are not allowed (ie. cut and paste). You must link to the original source and use a quote or two (as fair use allows). If you are the author of the original article you should still follow this rule and do not post the full article here.

Thank you.

• Advertisement

Here is a magazine regading the message of Ahmed Al Hassan put together by his followers. Also there is segments in it regarding on the proofs and other topics on how to distinguish the authenticity of this person.
    Here's the online link, it is also available as a pdf if you wish to download it.
    http://newsletter.hashemstudios.com/

Remember the paltalk room is available from 1-6pm, seven days a week. So if you have any questions regarding this message please come in ask and discuss.

A youtube channel to provide some information on this call.

Yamani network:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/YamaniNetwork#g/u

Website for Arabic Speakers with some good resources on this call

http://ar.al-mehdyoon.org/

• Registered Users Posts: 1 MAFHHM

This fake Mahdi/Yamani/All in One imposter has been debunked here. Everyone, educate yourselves:

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/235003049-response-to-upcoming-false-mahdis-video-series/

"www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/235003049-response-to-upcoming-false-mahdis-video-series/"

Advertisement