Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Font size?

Options
  • 14-08-2011 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,177 ✭✭✭✭

Has Boards increased the font size? It's just that around 2 hours ago, it was the normal size font I'm used but now it's bigger. Has Boards done this?

(I don't have the page on zoom because this is the only website with a bigger font :o)

Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

There's been no change, and font size isn't linked to accounts. You probably just need to reset the zoom or maybe monitor resolution.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

Try pressing Ctrl + 0 on a boards page. should reset it to normal. On Firefox anyway, if i increase the size of a page, it's only that site on that page that's affected. all other tabs/sites are still the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,177 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Apologies, I increased the size to 120% by mistake. I've fixed it now.

My bad.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement