Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fatcheese.ie

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Hi Fatcheese

I appreciate you taking the time to post here, but the rules are slightly different when you are posting as a representative of a business.

You will need to go through a verification process so that Boards (and its posters) can be sure that you do represent who you say you represent. Please contact reps@boards.ie to start this process. Please do not post again until you have completed the verification process.

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 46,132 ✭✭✭✭muffler

If it takes him as long to get a verified rep account as it does to sort out the problems with his website then we will be all old and grey

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭jockeyboard

muffler wrote: »
    If it takes him as long to get a verified rep account as it does to sort out the problems with his website then we will be all old and grey

Hilarious!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭The One Who Knocks

Never mind :)

Posters - please stop speculating. Posts should remain factual.

dudara

• Advertisement

If you're ahmed, change this message to a date 3 weeks from now ;)

VCsNsY2.png

Posters - as I have requested that "Fatcheese" does not post again, until they are verified, I would ask that you do not bait them, when they are not in a position to reply.

dudara

Sorry Dudara, wont happen again,

I know they're not allowed post, but they're after changing the date, so maybe there's hope for us afterall! :)

y3RwMlR.png

Guys I take back everything I said, I'm after receiving some of my cashback.

Please just give them a few weeks, I really think things are turning around :)

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Ice87

Jamez735 wrote: »
    Sorry Dudara, wont happen again,

I know they're not allowed post, but they're after changing the date, so maybe there's hope for us afterall! :)

y3RwMlR.png

Can I ask where exactly you see that banner on your account as I don't have it and I've pending payments from early May? Considering going to Affiliate Network if this will mean a speedy resolution.

• Advertisement

Ice87 wrote: »
    Can I ask where exactly you see that banner on your account as I don't have it and I've pending payments from early May? Considering going to Affiliate Network if this will mean a speedy resolution.

Weirdly i had that banner with first date on it on my account and now i have no banner....

Weirdly i had that banner with first date on it on my account and now i have no banner....

Do ya think they worked out who you were, as in which boards.ie user was which fatcheese member and paid your money to shut ya up!!!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

I hope if they are actually starting to do something, that my €40 that I withdrew to my bank acc, that never showed up, will be rectified.

You can see the banner on the withdraw page, but only if you have money to withdraw, otherwise it looks different.

To be honest I think it would be better if yous didn't cause problems with affiliate window. That would be fine if Fatcheese were never going to pay out, but I really think we should just give them a chance. If affiliate window looked into their account, it could slow things down.

Let's just give them until the end of the month.

Also any cashback that's pending has nothing to do with them, I know from experience that it can take months for the affiliate network to receive payment from the retailers themselves, and I'm pretty sure that it gets confirmed automatically.

smvo.png

Tinie wrote: »
    I hope if they are actually starting to do something, that my €40 that I withdrew to my bank acc, that never showed up, will be rectified.

Yep this is what they seem to be doing now, paying any confirmed cashback that's now pending withdrawal

We're still going to have to wait for pending cashback to be confirmed though,

Yep this is what they seem to be doing now, paying any confirmed cashback that's now pending withdrawal

We're still going to have to wait for pending cashback to be confirmed though,

I have over 100 euro 'withdrawn' to my paypal that is still pending....
    However i now have a banner the same as yours.
    They havent actually paid you any money, as i understand, just allowed you to ' withdraw' it and as it has been this never hits our accounts.....or am i wrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Ice87

You can see the banner on the withdraw page, but only if you have money to withdraw, otherwise it looks different.

To be honest I think it would be better if yous didn't cause problems with affiliate window. That would be fine if Fatcheese were never going to pay out, but I really think we should just give them a chance. If affiliate window looked into their account, it could slow things down.

Let's just give them until the end of the month.

Also any cashback that's pending has nothing to do with them, I know from experience that it can take months for the affiliate network to receive payment from the retailers themselves, and I'm pretty sure that it gets confirmed automatically.

smvo.png

Banner has just now been added to my account over the pending withdrawal.

I have absolutely no problem in waiting till week end for this to be resolved now provided that these payments go through.

I have over 100 euro 'withdrawn' to my paypal that is still pending....
    However i now have a banner the same as yours.

Honestly I really think they're starting to sort this out, kinda shocked that I received some cashback into my paypal account today! :D

Now I'm more worried about cashback that's still pending, ASOS haven't paid fatcheese since October 12th, and I think they have their own independent affiliate program, so it's not like we have AW to chase them for money either...it's been like what, 7-8 months?

I reckon they are buying time....that user never posted until we mentioned emailing those people. If the money has been paid into the fatcheese account why isnt he paying into ours?

Honestly I really think they're starting to sort this out, kinda shocked that I received some cashback into my paypal account today! :D

Now I'm more worried about cashback that's still pending, ASOS haven't paid fatcheese since October 12th, and I think they have their own independent affiliate program, so it's not like we have AW to chase them for money either...it's been like what, 7-8 months?
    Has the money Actually gone into your paypal.....i mean have you an echeck clearing????

• Advertisement

Has the money Actually gone into your paypal.....i mean have you an echeck clearing????

Yep I got all of it, I think we should give him a chance

• Registered Users Posts: 30 deeaunty

Woohoo! All €156.25 of my Paypal transfer came through today!
    Withdrew on 14th may but delighted I finally got it.

deeaunty wrote: »
    Woohoo! All €156.25 of my Paypal transfer came through today!
    Withdrew on 14th may but delighted I finally got it.

Me too! Yay!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,770 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Great stuff. Let's hope Amazon credit is next to come, I've €35 pending since mid-May.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭bungaro79

will the fatcheese guarantee be paid for all the items i have tickets on fatcheese repfella???

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Fatcheese wrote: »
    I'll post a full reply with details shortly of what the issues have been but just wanted to add a holding reply for now and ask if you could please bear with me while I do so.

Don't bother.

Just concentrate on getting people the moment they are owed and forget the bullsh1t excuses, you are a bunch of chancers so I'd settle for money I'm owed then I'll walk away and consider this a lesson learned.

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭irishbloke77

Whilst I am happy some people appear to have gotten paid something, a lot of people, including myself, got nothing and I am waiting on awarded cashback which I withdrew from my fatcheese to Paypal account in February and still no movement.

Did we not see a banner such as the one shown above on the payments page, about 2 months ago, saying all payments would be paid by a certain weekend in April?

It does give us hope, but still no money.

• Registered Users Posts: 69,028 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Bank transfer came through overnight.

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭irishbloke77

dudara wrote: »
    Hi Fatcheese

I appreciate you taking the time to post here, but the rules are slightly different when you are posting as a representative of a business.

You will need to go through a verification process so that Boards (and its posters) can be sure that you do represent who you say you represent. Please contact reps@boards.ie to start this process. Please do not post again until you have completed the verification process.

dudara

Hi Dudara, any news on how long it would normally take to get verified as a representative. No asking about this individual case (sure you can't discuss that), but as general rule, how long does that take. If you can talk about this case specifically, even better.

It would be great to have a fatcheese representitive here, and hopefully could help resolve some items.

• Advertisement

I genuinely don't know how long the process typically takes, as it is handled by the main Boards team. I'll see if I can find anymore out.

dudara

Advertisement