Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fatcheese.ie

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭irishbloke77

dudara wrote: »
    I genuinely don't know how long the process typically takes, as it is handled by the main Boards team. I'll see if I can find anymore out.

dudara

Excellent, thanks

Looks like the latest date for all this to be sorted by (June 29th) is about to pass and still people are waiting for their money.

Might aswell save the banner on the payments page and just change the date to some guess in the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭sunbeam

Still no sign of my Paypal withdrawal from early May. :(

I'm waiting since February

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭devil-80

Does anyone knows how long the process claims? Mine from 16th may still no replied?
    :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46,132 ✭✭✭✭muffler

devil-80 wrote: »
    Does anyone knows how long the process claims? Mine from 16th may still no replied?
    :(
    Read the last few posts and you will get an idea. In fact read the last 2 pages.

Still no sign of the €20 from shopping with O2 in December, or no answer to my ticket. Also, I havn't withdrawn before, but when I request to be sent the verification link, the email just brings me to an error page... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

I sent old Ahmed a polite email on June 12th, requesting he answer a couple of questions and asking if he'd be at all interested in contributing to our discussion on thread.

As per his email, the address he provided is a direct point of contact for him. I also took note not to expect an instant reply.

18 days later however, still nada.
    If you have any questions or comments regarding this matter, please feel free to contact me directly at complaints@fatcheese.ie. Please note I may not be able to reply to you instantly as my main aim is to resolve all outstanding issues and get the site to back to where it should be.

You are an important and crucial member of the Fatcheese family and we value your service.....

My sincere apologies once again.

Kindest regards,

Ahmed
    Fatcheese Co-Founder

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

I still have Total Pending Cashback: €196.07 dating back to May 2012... 5 pending support tickets never even looked at.... :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭johnire

I sent an email on June 15th and nothing!

Yamanoto wrote: »
    I sent old Ahmed a polite email on June 12th, requesting he answer a couple of questions and asking if he'd be at all interested in contributing to our discussion on thread.

As per his email, the address he provided is a direct point of contact for him. I also took note not to expect an instant reply.

18 days later however, still nada.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭jaffa20

I'm waiting on cashback for a transaction made in June 2011. Over 2 years ago:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

i'm owed 75 but ive been paid over 500 over the last couple of years so i'll give them the benefit for the moment!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Looks like there are certain transactions they just ignore till you go away....

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭DeiseforLiam

I just got a withdrawal paid into my account (waiting since May). Still a number of pending transactions though; the earliest of which is last January. At least it's some bit of activity.

Got my 6 euro this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭torbie

Something seems to be happening - this is on my account today. There's no money yet but it says to wait 3 days from 'paid; date. Fingers crossed
    Unfortunately we were unable to process all payments by the end of the week as we planned. We hope to have all remaining payments processed within the next 48 hours. Many thanks for your patience.

View your redemption history below:

Date Amount Method Status Paid On
    14 May 2013 €71.24 Bank Paid 01 Jul 2013

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

Got my paymmennt today via bank transfer. Was waiting since the beginning of June, so not too bad compared to some here.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Requested a withdrawal on June 27th, hit my bank account this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭lorraine9021

Hi Dudara, any news on how long it would normally take to get verified as a representative. No asking about this individual case (sure you can't discuss that), but as general rule, how long does that take. If you can talk about this case specifically, even better.

It would be great to have a fatcheese representitive here, and hopefully could help resolve some items.

Could a Fatcheese representative please contact me? I am owed €185 euro and hav been constantly contacting Fatcheese since Janurary 2013. Not once has someone contacted me regarding my query. I have contacted the Joe Duffy show and they are going to call me back when they are ready to air the issue with this company.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Could a Fatcheese representative please contact me?

We have not yet verified the identity of the person who posted as Fatcheese. Until that happens, please bear in mind that if anyone contacts you, you will need to be satisfied that they do indeed represent Fatcheese.

dudara

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Thegalwayman

14 May 2013 €226.98 Bank Paid 01 Jul 2013

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

my fatcheese account is showing as paid, no sign in my bank account yet though!

Could a Fatcheese representative please contact me? I am owed €185 euro and hav been constantly contacting Fatcheese since Janurary 2013. Not once has someone contacted me regarding my query. I have contacted the Joe Duffy show and they are going to call me back when they are ready to air the issue with this company.

You are not alone in not getting any money yet. Although good news that others seem to be finally getting paid, maybe we are due that same good news soon, HOPEFULLY !!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭sunbeam

Just received a Paypal message informing me that
    You have just been sent a payment by eCheck. You will receive the money in about 5-7 business days (estimated: 09/07/2013-11/07/2013). We recommend that you wait until the money arrives before shipping items. We'll email you when this eCheck payment has been deposited into your account.

Previous transfer just went straight through. Still, I'm glad that payment seems to be on the way....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭Ideo

sunbeam wrote: »
    Just received a Paypal message informing me that

Previous transfer just went straight through. Still, I'm glad that payment seems to be on the way....

Just cashed out via an amazon voucher. Was waiting about three weeks so delighted it actually came through

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭brianorb

Just saw on my paypal account:

This eCheck payment will post to your PayPal balance once the funds have cleared from the sender's account, which usually takes 3-5 business days. (Estimated completion date: 09-Jul-2013) Please do not ship any items until the funds have cleared.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭fletch

Requested a withdrawl on 21 Jun....arrived in bank account this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,770 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Got my Amazon credit. :) Thanks Fatcheese.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭torbie

my money came through today ! woo hoo:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭jockeyboard

yay1 think fatcheese are getting it together.....
    hopefully as I have earned over 300 euro since joining and hopefully will continue!

Advertisement