Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fatcheese.ie

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Im still waiting for my money to come into my bank account from last summer...

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭brianorb

Received my payment into paypal today. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭sunbeam

Mine too-happily spent on sunscreen :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Got my Paypal withdrawal cleared today, requested 3rd June, paid 2nd July, cleared 10th July.

I booked a hotel in Spain through Hotels.com yesterday, decided not to go through fatcheese as despite the price being the same I just don't trust them anymore so would rather not give them the opportunity to pocket whatever cashback they get from affiliated merchants.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭Toast4532

There is still no movement on my €72 cash back from UPC.

I opened up a ticket on May 27 and still haven't had a response.

I bought a gift voucher for ASOS and went through Fat Cheese and it never registered on my account, along with a multiple of other ASOS purchases which have never tracked on my FT account.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭The One Who Knocks

Hotels.com have just paid out for transactions before the 30th of May. Hopefully we'll get some movement from ASOS today too! :)

Edit: Monsoon & Thorntons too, just now!

They're not affiliate window, so it's a possibility they use the Zanox network. If that's the case then expect more money from John Lewis & Asos within the next few days too :D

Just as I suspected, ASOS have paid out!!! :D

This day couldn't get any better!

Edit: John Lewis too!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

I'm still waiting on a Tesco & Netflix payment from November..

Toast4532 wrote: »
    There is still no movement on my €72 cash back from UPC.

I opened up a ticket on May 27 and still haven't had a response.

I bought a gift voucher for ASOS and went through Fat Cheese and it never registered on my account, along with a multiple of other ASOS purchases which have never tracked on my FT account.

Thanks to a Boardsie my UPC cash back was available to withdraw this morning so I've opted for a bank transfer, will update here when it comes through. According to the site it should appear in my account in four working days, so we'll see.

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭irishbloke77

I withdrew money from my fatcheese account to bank account on February 21st but still waiting for it to be paid, still says "pending". Have submitted tickets but no response. Although having said that, I did receive money to Paypal I withdrew in May.

• Advertisement

I withdrew money from my fatcheese account to bank account on February 21st but still waiting for it to be paid, still says "pending". Have submitted tickets but no response. Although having said that, I did receive money to Paypal I withdrew in May.

Yeah paypal does seem to be the safest option, haven't had any issues with it. Looking through the site it seems a lot of shops have paid out yesterday, so maybe everyone should avoid bank transfers for now.

On the withdraw page it says

"Update at 21:25 on 02 July 2013: All payments have now been processed. Many thanks for your patience."

So maybe they missed you or something. It might take a while for support to see your ticket, seeing as it was being outsourced and he'll have to set it up again. Your best bet would probably be to just wait until Fatcheese gets a verified rep account on boards, and send him a pm about it.

Jamez735 wrote: »
    Yeah paypal does seem to be the safest option, haven't had any issues with it. Looking through the site it seems a lot of shops have paid out yesterday, so maybe everyone should avoid bank transfers for now.

On the withdraw page it says

"Update at 21:25 on 02 July 2013: All payments have now been processed. Many thanks for your patience."

So maybe they missed you or something. It might take a while for support to see your ticket, seeing as it was being outsourced and he'll have to set it up again. Your best bet would probably be to just wait until Fatcheese gets a verified rep account on boards, and send him a pm about it.

Thanks for that, will wait hopefully for the rep on here, would be real alright. I know fatcheese have had some big issues over the last few months, but if they got them sorted out, I would be more than happy to continue using them.

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭jockeyboard

Got paid more tonight!!!!loaded!!!! Lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 deeaunty

Got paid more tonight!!!!loaded!!!! Lol.

Me too! Only took 3 days this time :)

Same here, best payday yet! :)

Out of interest, assuming you withdrew via paypal, was it an echeque or did you get it instantly?

Still waiting on that bank transfer from last Saturday.

On my Fat Account it says "completed", yet when I click on the "withdraw" page it comes up as "pending", I'm not sure if that means pending on their side or mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Lollymcd

I actually thought Fatcheese had gone out of business! There has been no movement or communication on my account in so long.

I have two claims still pending on my account one from Dec 2011 and the other from January 2012.

A transaction for Dec 2012 is still pending ...

It's good to hear that some people are getting response, maybe they'll get around to me some day soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Still no sign of my UPC transaction money in my bank a/c this morning, a full week after withdrawing it.

Stil waiting on Paypal and amazon credit which I withdrew on the 12th

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 Bewerten

They still haven't sorted everything out yet. The vodafone cashback last payment changes everyday to todays date but they're not paying the cashback on it. Today it says "Last payment received on 22 Jul for transactions made before 10 Jun", i don't know when they actually paid it last but i presume they're doing this for others too. If the guy from fatcheese sees then i'm sure it will stop changing but either way we'll know.

Still no sign of the €72 from UPC. I won't be using or recommending Fat Cheese after this, utterly atrocious behaviour. And absolutely zero movement on tickets/claims on my account.
    I just don't trust them anymore so would rather not give them the opportunity to pocket whatever cashback they get from affiliated merchants.
    +1 to this.

Bewerten wrote: »
    They still haven't sorted everything out yet. The vodafone cashback last payment changes everyday to todays date but they're not paying the cashback on it. Today it says "Last payment received on 22 Jul for transactions made before 10 Jun", i don't know when they actually paid it last but i presume they're doing this for others too. If the guy from fatcheese sees then i'm sure it will stop changing but either way we'll know.

They haven't changed it since but they also haven't payed or replied...

It now says "Last payment received on 25 Jul for transactions made before 13 Jun"

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭lorraine9021

<SNIP>

Allegations removed. Please do not make unfounded speculations

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

<SNIP>

There was a delay but many people including myself recently got paid in full.

Again just to clarify a few things.

Any issues with cashback pending for months is not really Fatcheese's problem. These things take time, as each purchase has to be confirmed individually by the retailer themselves. Some retailers to this every 3 months, some every 6... It all depends. Then the money has to be paid to the affiliate network, and as soon as they release the money into Fatcheese's account everything automatically updates. This means any cashback will be confirmed/rejected and some may even still be pending. The "payment last received" date also updates automatically. Sometimes cashback which is due to be awarded isn't, and it's still pending. This is an error on the retailers part and will most likely be awarded the next time they confirm purchases (another 1/3/6 months :( )

As for purchases not tracking. This is either an issue with your computer or an issue with the merchants/affiliate networks tracking software - not Fatcheese. Although they do provide support with this, and even cashback guarantees for certain retailers, which is nice.

Now tickets & online support is a different matter. Fatcheese should have it working but it was being outsourced and there were some issues with that.
    I believe they're currently looking for new virtual assistants to take care of it.
    Currently, customer support is not available.

Finally, cashback pending withdrawal.
    There appears to be some issues with bank transfers, so paypal is your best bet for now. I withdrew money in May and it took a month to hit my account. Most recently I withdrew on the 12th of July, and received everything on the 17th. So it does seem to be going back to normal. However, if you have any issues at all with cashback pending withdrawal, this is absolutely Fatcheese's fault. However I do think they're finally sorting things out, just give them time and we should see customer support back in place, then any outstanding issues can be dealt with.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,132 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Are you their spokesperson?

muffler wrote: »
    Are you their spokesperson?

Nope, I work in the industry and know how these sites operate.
    I've also been in contact with the owner, and let's just say he's going through some "personal issues" at the moment. I'm just clarifying what problems are & aren't on Fatcheese's part as they don't have an verified boards rep to defend themselves. A lot of what I've said has been mentioned previously in emails sent by Fatcheese too.

I know I was completely against them a few pages back, but I along with several other members have been paid in full recently, and I just think we should give them a break. Sure, the lack of CS has been completely unacceptable, but I've seen a huge improvement in the past month or so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46,132 ✭✭✭✭muffler

We all have issues but we dont necessarily let others be affected though, do we?

I have 2 tickets opened - one in March 2012 and one in November 2012. Neither have been replied to.

I have cashback due in respect of transactions from November 2012.

So given the above you'll forgive me if Im a little skeptical regarding your input.

Advertisement