Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fatcheese.ie

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

Well why was €185 advertised on the Fatcheese website then? Maybe you can answer this as you obviously work for and are defending Fatcheese?!

This came up before and at the time I posted from their T&C's. I can't be arsed doing it again, but in a nutshell every offer is discretionary and can be amended at the sole and absolute discretion of the company. Nothing is guaranteed everything is discretionary.

...and I don't work for fat cheese, keep your wild assumptions to yourself please.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭lorraine9021

dudara wrote: »
    Not everyone who posts something about a company works for them. This kind of comment really irritates people who are just trying to help.

dudara

Sorry but to me it didn't look like you were "trying to help" you were being snappy with me and defending the in defendable business practices of Fatcheese. But not to worry dudara, Fiona Ellis is doing a exposé about Fatcheese in the Irish Independent and myself and many others will be telling our story, so the truth will come out then!!

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭irishbloke77

Is everyone else seeing on the withdrawal page of fatcheese that they are currently processing payments since July 31st? If so, did anyone get their payments due since then, I'm still waiting.

From a non-fatcheese worker.

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭sue97

Anyone got tickets or claims sorted lately.

Nope, still waiting. Still see the same "processing payments" notice since July 31st but no payments

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭Toast4532

sue97 wrote: »

Not me, I have about 10 claims open, and no response, bar the general response they add to all claims.

The is the general response I got.
    Claim received on XXXXXXX - Claims can take several weeks before we're able to get a resolution. We will update your claim ticket with the latest as soon as we hear from the merchant. We appreciate your patience.

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭jockeyboard

No money moving since start aug

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭peejay1986

Feel like I'm repeating myself. Still, nothing. Claims in since Nov '12.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭The One Who Knocks

I expect a lot of shops to pay out on the 12th of October, ..ASOS I'm almost certain.

Jamez735 wrote: »
    I expect a lot of shops to pay out on the 12th of October, ..ASOS I'm almost certain.

Why is that?

Also, my problem doesn't appear to be the shops. My issue is the shops appeared to have paid fatcheese, I withdrew my money but never got it.

• Advertisement

Why is that?

Also, my problem doesn't appear to be the shops. My issue is the shops appeared to have paid fatcheese, I withdrew my money but never got it.

I can see in my affiliate window account their expected pay out day ;)

They paid out on 12th July too just as predicted, also their previous payout day was 12th October 2012. That's their usual schedule anyway,

I presume you withdrew via bank transfer?

Nope! Not me either! Waiting on a Cashback since Jan 2013!! Nine claims raised and NOT ONE answered! I'm beyond annoyed because I am tied into a contract with Sky for a HD package and I would never have signed up for this package if u wasn't promised this Cashback.

Jamez735 wrote: »
    I can see in my affiliate window account their expected pay out day ;)

They paid out on 12th July too just as predicted, also their previous payout day was 12th October 2012. That's their usual schedule anyway,

I presume you withdrew via bank transfer?

Decided to spread my chances of getting anything. Currently waiting on bank transfer, one4all and amazon gift vouchers. Some I withdrew in February, some in May, still none have arrived, all payments were withdrawn but still say "pending".

Nope! Not me either! Waiting on a Cashback since Jan 2013!! Nine claims raised and NOT ONE answered! I'm beyond annoyed because I am tied into a contract with Sky for a HD package and I would never have signed up for this package if u wasn't promised this Cashback.

I am due nearly €300 for a holiday I booked with Expedia. Would not have booked without that offer and it's not showing as having registered at all.

Really annoyed and going to give them until the end of the year and then off to the small claims court we go :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

I am due nearly €300 for a holiday I booked with Expedia. Would not have booked without that offer and it's not showing as having registered at all.

Really annoyed and going to give them until the end of the year and then off to the small claims court we go :)

Do you not even see it in your Pending transactions? if not you need to open a Claim but must be done within 6 weeks from the purchase date.

Due to occasional reporting delays, transactions can take up to seven days to appear on your Fatcheese statement. If you have waited seven days and the transaction has not appeared on your statement please submit a claim so that we can investigate for you by clicking on the link below.

PLEASE NOTE: Claims must be submitted within six weeks of the transaction date. We advise you to raise your claim as quickly as possible if your purchase hasn't tracked within seven days, to avoid disappointment.

Read more about Tracking & the Claims System

If it hasn't registered you have to raise a ticket otherwise you can't do anything.

You only have something like a 21 day window to raise a claim otherwise it's your own tough luck - you can't try claim after that.
    It's in the terms and conditions on the site

If it hasn't registered you have to raise a ticket otherwise you can't do anything.

You only have something like a 21 day window to raise a claim otherwise it's your own tough luck - you can't try claim after that.
    It's in the terms and conditions on the site

No I don't see it registered,
    I opened a claim a few days after the transaction when it did not show up and also a ticket. I thought it may not show up until after the holiday as they said this in their terms but we are back and it's over two months now and nothing. They have not responded to either claim or ticket.

Decided to spread my chances of getting anything. Currently waiting on bank transfer, one4all and amazon gift vouchers. Some I withdrew in February, some in May, still none have arrived, all payments were withdrawn but still say "pending".

Yeah they seem to be having issues with their bank, paypal is by far the fastest method. It definitely improved a lot since july, and I'd nearly guarantee you that if you withdrew today you'd have it in less than a week.

Don't think anyone has been able to do a bank transfer withdrawal recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭IrishMumOf1

I was wondering where the livechat window went to on fatcheese, got two new phones in May through Meteor on fatcheese so €80 still pending and start of July asked for an Amazon payout and nothing has happened for either, when I checked the meteor page for an idea of tracking it said Last payment received on 14 Aug for transactions made before 03 Jul and mine was made in May?? I have used this before an kow things can take some time but I did but in tickets and noticed that the live chat was missing and there seems to be no other way to contact them by phone etc as the tickets seem to be just pending.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭bungaro79

has anyone who put in a claim ever actually got it resolved??? i have a few whose status is either "pending" or "investigating" but for some reason i'm assuming they will never be fully resolved

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 69,033 ✭✭✭✭L1011

UPC claim didn't track for me (in November 12 - so quite some time ago) and was then tracked after logging a ticket. Which was never changed from 'investigating' mind. Got that money in July or so from memory - which isn't great as it went straight to the pub!

bungaro79 wrote: »
    has anyone who put in a claim ever actually got it resolved??? i have a few whose status is either "pending" or "investigating" but for some reason i'm assuming they will never be fully resolved

Yup all four that I raised were investigated, resolved, paid out and closed.

No, my tickets have never been answered and when I try to withdraw the funds that are available, they send me an email and I have to click on the link, but the link is always broken....I have given up using it now.

Is everyone else seeing on the withdrawal page of fatcheese that they are currently processing payments since July 31st? If so, did anyone get their payments due since then, I'm still waiting.

From a non-fatcheese worker.

I am waiting on €185 Cashback since April 2013, I have left seven tickets and not one was responded to! Has anyone got any answers from Fatcheese as to what the hell is going on??!

I am waiting on €185 Cashback since April 2013, I have left seven tickets and not one was responded to! Has anyone got any answers from Fatcheese as to what the hell is going on??!

Nope, tickets and claims unanswered for over a year.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

I thought I was bad with unanswered since start of August! Does anyone ever get a reply? Is Live Chat the best option?

I thought I was bad with unanswered since start of August! Does anyone ever get a reply? Is Live Chat the best option?

live chat.....bahahahahahha :D:D:D:D

How I miss 2011.

I have never got a reply from any of the tickets I have raised. AFAIK, the Live Chat facility has been removed from the site.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

I need something sorted. basically I didn't know that when I withdraw money to my paypal that I have to 'accept' the money when it comes through. I was away and didn't get the email and the money was returned to them. I WANT IT!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭bungaro79

had a check on fatcheese there in hope that all my claims and tickets would be sorted but i think you all know thats not going to happen. i was just reading about the fatcheese guarantee which supposedly covers all valid transactions so why aren't they covering all the tickets if people can produce the receipts and proof of purchase??

btw theres another crowd called quidco who are based in the uk but you can get paid through paypal for the exact same kinda this as fatcheese

Advertisement