Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fatcheese.ie

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭Time

bungaro79 wrote: »
    btw theres another crowd called quidco who are based in the uk but you can get paid through paypal for the exact same kinda this as fatcheese

Topcashback are also really good, i've been using them for a few months now and have had no issues, and they actually respond to their customers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭peejay1986

had a check on fatcheese there in hope that all my claims and tickets would be sorted but i think you all know thats not going to happen. i was just reading about the fatcheese guarantee which supposedly covers all valid transactions so why aren't they covering all the tickets if people can produce the receipts and proof of purchase??

btw theres another crowd called quidco who are based in the uk but you can get paid through paypal for the exact same kinda this as fatcheese

I used Quidco when I lived in England. It's a great site. They've even a system that lets you link your debit card to your account, so when you buy stuff using your card in stores, it gives you cashback.

When I moved to Ireland I looked for an equivalent. Unfortunately, I found FatCheese.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

Waiting on cash back since June

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭askU

Waiting on cash back since June

send them an email to remind them. i did and they sent cash!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭irishbloke77

askU wrote: »
    send them an email to remind them. i did and they sent cash!!!

What email address did you use?

Anyone have any luck with these recently?

• Advertisement

sorry issue a to them. login to My Account first

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭The One Who Knocks

What email address did you use?

Anyone have any luck with these recently?

Use ahmed@fatcheese.ie or ahmed@fatcheese.co.uk.

Expect cashback from a lot of retailers this Saturday, in particular ASOS.

Ok, thanks for those email addresses. I sent an email to each one, think. I may have sent one to a couple of them before with no joy. Will let you know if I hear anymore.

Fingers crossed for some payments on Saturday also.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Thegalwayman

Why Saturday?

• Advertisement

Why Saturday?

That's the day certain retailers pay a certain affiliate network.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭johnire

Hi.
    As regards Quidco can someone living in Ireland join this as I thought it is only UK residents?
    Thanks
    had a check on fatcheese there in hope that all my claims and tickets would be sorted but i think you all know thats not going to happen. i was just reading about the fatcheese guarantee which supposedly covers all valid transactions so why aren't they covering all the tickets if people can produce the receipts and proof of purchase??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭johnire

Hi.
    As regards Topcashback can someone living in Ireland join this as I thought it is only UK residents?
    Thanks
    Time wrote: »
    Topcashback are also really good, i've been using them for a few months now and have had no issues, and they actually respond to their customers.

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭Time

johnire wrote: »
    Hi.
    As regards Topcashback can someone living in Ireland join this as I thought it is only UK residents?
    Thanks

Yup,

You don't need to use a physical address, and you can get paid by Paypal rather than a bank account. Personally i take payment in clubcard points onto my UK clubcard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

I gave up on fatcheese months ago. never received payments and no answer from them

Quidco is good.

Just an update,..received an email about http://www.fatcheese.com.au/ relaunching..it appears this is what Ahmed has been spending his time on, hopefully co.uk & .ie are up next

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Galadriel

A payment of €15 for Superquinn that's been pending since last December finally went through yesterday, bizarre!

Yep, a few transactions went through for me today too, including asos,...it seems they paid out a little earlier than expected (saturday)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

Jamez735 wrote: »
    ...it appears this is what Ahmed has been spending his time on, hopefully co.uk & .ie are up next

Up next for what exactly?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Tesco payment from December granted today!

• Advertisement

Yamanoto wrote: »
    Up next for what exactly?

a relaunch of sorts..new look, new retailers...maybe a dedicated customer support team.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

a relaunch of sorts..new look, new retailers...maybe a dedicated customer support team.

Ahmed asked for a little time get this done.

That was on April 17th, just short of 6 months ago.

Withdrew via paypal yesterday, just received it now.. I love fatcheese! :D

Withdrew via paypal yesterday, just received it now.. I love fatcheese! :D

I am glad for you. I withdrew to Paypal in July, still waiting for it to hit my Paypal account. I am not as much in love with fatcheese, but maybe someday :o

I am glad for you. I withdrew to Paypal in July, still waiting for it to hit my Paypal account. I am not as much in love with fatcheese, but maybe someday :o

I know what you mean, I earned cashback in December, withdrew in May, & received in July!

Obviously not as bad as July - October, but it was a large sum of money. I'm guessing your withdrawal just got lost somewhere along the way.

Did anyone else who received cashback yesterday withdraw it yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭devil-80

I got the outstanding money to fatcheese acc today withdraw done but still waiting for bigger amount for hotels.com

Oh just out of interest, does anyone know if cashback earned is taxable?

I withdrew money from my account last week but it's still pending? Anyone else getting this, or did anyone actually receive their money into paypal, bank, amazon etc... Except Jamez, I understand you got yours, don't mean to exclude you, just wondering if anyone else get anything yet?

Just to confirm, My tracked transactions paid fatcheese, it went into my fatcheese account and I withdrew to PayPal, bank and amazon, but nothing yet arrived in any. Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Thegalwayman

made expediated payment and paid the 25cent 4 days ago Still not received. Ahmad needs to sell the site

• Advertisement

Has anyone used www.cashbackireland.com ? If so, were they any better than fatcheese? I know they charge a €7 commission at the end of the year, but if you get money during the year, surely it's better than getting nothing with fatcheese with no commission.

Advertisement