Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fatcheese.ie

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭IrishMumOf1

ok so my cashback finally cleared asked for it for amazon still pending a week later so wrote another email

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Requested cashback to be paid to Paypal on 15 October. How long will I be waiting for?

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭dealhunter1985

snubbleste wrote: »
    Requested cashback to be paid to Paypal on 15 October. How long will I be waiting for?

How long do you intend on living? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭irishbloke77

Still waiting since February but some seem to have gotten paid immediately, seems like luck, or lack of, as to when you get paid.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,132 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Im waiting on 11 cashback payments form November and December last year. In another 6 days time it will be a full year since the first of them was marked as "pending"

I have unanswered tickets from March and November 2012.

What a shower of wasters!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭bungaro79

i got onto the european consumer centre about them and although they are an english company they are also registered here. the lack of communication is the most frustrating thing. going to contact them by letter to see what the story is, the more people that get onto them the better i think.

FATCHEESE LIMITED, OMAHONY DONNELLY, 10 MCCURTAIN HILL, CLONAKILTY, CO. CORK, Company number: 481966

bungaro79 wrote: »
    i got onto the european consumer centre about them and although they are an english company they are also registered here. the lack of communication is the most frustrating thing. going to contact them by letter to see what the story is, the more people that get onto them the better i think.

FATCHEESE LIMITED, OMAHONY DONNELLY, 10 MCCURTAIN HILL, CLONAKILTY, CO. CORK, Company number: 481966
    I got this address for them from the National Consumer Agency who said that it was listed in The Company Registration Office’s website:
    Fatcheese Limited
    Blair House
    Upper O'Connell Street
    Ennis, Co Clare

Paypal: Payment From KAMZAM LIMITED Pending Until 13-Nov-2013

Paypal: Payment From KAMZAM LIMITED Pending Until 13-Nov-2013

You lucky person, looks like you are getting paid.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

To be fair, the one time I did withdraw money I wasn't waiting long, the problem is I didn't 'accept' it through payPal (didn't know I had to and I was in Central America so not much access to internet!) and now they haven't put the money back into my account. It says i have already withdrawn it! which I haevn't! grr!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭IrishMumOf1

Fatcheese Limited
    Blair House
    Upper O'Connell Street
    Ennis, Co Clare

I live in ennis so when i have shaken my flu will pop down to this address and see what is there and pop back on here

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Fatcheese Limited
    Blair House
    Upper O'Connell Street
    Ennis, Co Clare

I live in ennis so when i have shaken my flu will pop down to this address and see what is there and pop back on here

I suspect that this is just the address of a solicitors, or a holding address for the company. It's highly unlikely to be the actual place of business.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭The One Who Knocks

dudara wrote: »
    I suspect that this is just the address of a solicitors, or a holding address for the company. It's highly unlikely to be the actual place of business.

Yep, Fatcheese is a 1 man company, and Ahmed's based in the UK.

Do we have an address for there? Not just email address, thanks

Possibly but there are 2 directors...the following is taken from the company records office
    30 October 2013
    Fatcheese Limited was set up on Thu the 11th of Mar 2010 in Co Clare. Their current status is Normal. The company's current directors Maya Kamourieh and Ahmed Zaman have been the director of 0 other Irish companies between them. According to our records, Fatcheese Limited has not had judgments registered against it for Bad Debts in the past 6 years.

Maya Kamourieh
    • Age Range 25 - 29 years of age
    • Address:Surrey,
    Kt2 7Dd

Ahmed Zaman
    • Age Range 30 - 34 years of age
    • Address:Surrey,
    Kt15 3Bu

• Company Name: Fatcheese Limited
    • Time in Business: 3 Years
    • Company Number: 481966
    • Current Status: Normal
    • Principal Activity: [72.60] Other Computer Related Activities
    • May Trade As: Fatcheese Ltd
    • Registered Address: Omahony Donnelly,10 McCurtain Hill, Clonakilty, Co. Cork

• Registered Users Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

muffler wrote: »
    Possibly but there are 2 directors...the following is taken from the company records office

I suspect the second director is there just to adhere to company law where two directors are required.

And that address in clonakilty is a business advisor and accountant.

Maybe if we all contacted them, the shear number of calls/letters would almost force them into contacting their client (Ahmed) to do something about this.

Surely these accountants/advisors don't want to be linked with bad publicity around fatcheese.

And that address in clonakilty is a business advisor and accountant.

Maybe if we all contacted them, the shear number of calls/letters would almost force them into contacting their client (Ahmed) to do something about this..
    I just wrote to them on Wednesday last :)

I just wrote to them on Wednesday last :)

I will do same this week.

Best bet might be the "BUSINESS ADVISOR" in Clonakilty. Surely they still have correct contact details for fatcheese. And whilst they won't give them out, they may use them to contact fatcheese with our complaints. Or is that being a bit too nieve?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

Do we have an address for there? Not just email address, thanks

Ahmed was a director of Dark Destiny Computers & it appears a number of companies operated from more or less the same residential address (the postcode of which matches info provided by muffler in post #496 above).

http://www.companieslist.co.uk/05350836-dark-destiny-computers-limited

The address below is most surely a mail-forwarding job, as the postcode associated with it is utilised by thousands of companies for that purpose.

http://www.companydirectorcheck.com/ahmed-taman-uz-zaman-2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭The One Who Knocks

Here's Ahmed's linkedin profile

Maya Kamourieh no longer works for Fatcheese.

Edit: This link works too if you're not signed in (Thanks Yamanoto)

I'm getting another paypal payment..!
    Payment From KAMZAM LIMITED Pending Until 14-Nov-2013

From their "withdraw" part of their payments page,

"Payment processing will be completed by 15 November 2013. Thank you for your patience."

How I wish I could have more confidence in their statements that I will get my money.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭peejay1986

Still nothing :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭j4vier

requested payment by bank transfer roughly 2 weeks ago and got paid today!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,770 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Processing Amazon vouchers today according to their website.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Galadriel

Got paid today aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Just got an Amazon voucher from them. Can't remember when I requested it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,770 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Just got an Amazon voucher from them. Can't remember when I requested it.

Mine was requested back in July. Still, better late than never!

Advertisement