Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fatcheese.ie

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

I'm waiting still for my November 2012 Netflix trial :(

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

snubbleste wrote: »
    I'm waiting still for my November 2012 Netflix trial :(

Same as.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

I'm waiting for something to start tracking since July :P

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭sue97

I'm waiting for something to start tracking since July :P

You and me both

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

"02 Aug 2013 Match.com Ireland Awarded €3.00"
    €3 is all I get from these feckers emailing me everyday about how many matches Joe Boards is getting!!

Oh well, at least we're getting somewhere! :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭askU

Sometimes i had to complain by email but I always got paid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭The One Who Knocks

askU wrote: »
    Sometimes i had to complain by email but I always got paid

Yep same here....eventually ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭devil-80

what email are you using guys? are you getting reply to it? i still have pending on my withdraw and other are not credited.

I finally got the old efax thing credited, have withdrawn it now

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Thegalwayman

Have 2 withdrawals of over 100euro each pending from December 21st

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

my Debenhams purchases have not shown up on it at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

A load of stuff has come through for me lately. Just put in a withdraw claim.

@Moonbeam - any time I've purchased Debenhams, it's never shown up. I've always had to lodge the claim manually.

withdrawal from December still not processed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭bungaro79

dudara wrote: »
    A load of stuff has come through for me lately. Just put in a withdraw claim.

@Moonbeam - any time I've purchased Debenhams, it's never shown up. I've always had to lodge the claim manually.

what do you mean claim manually dudara?? i've about €200 worth of stuff that i claimed through the website but that has been "investigating" since i put in the claim and no change since then

bungaro79 wrote: »
    what do you mean claim manually dudara?? i've about €200 worth of stuff that i claimed through the website but that has been "investigating" since i put in the claim and no change since then

Exactly the same as what you just said. Instead of the claim tracking automatically, I had to manually submit the claim.

Website says payments were processed yesterday so may get paid later today or tomorrow.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭bungaro79

Exactly the same as what you just said. Instead of the claim tracking automatically, I had to manually submit the claim.

thanks dudara, i thought that you meant you contacted them some other way

Got paid yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭lazygit

I would avoid these guys at all costs.. stick with Quidco, they will pay to paypal accounts in ireland.

my experience

Purchased with Go- daddy via Fatcheese in October..
    No purchase tracked by November..
    Submitted Claim in November..
    Claim succeeded in December..
    Cash back arrived in Fat cheese account in December.
    Submitted withdraw to paypal in December..

Almost 2 months after money arrived with Fatcheese and 4 months after initial purchase the withdraw is still pending.
    No response to any tickets, no response to any emails..

Over the years, I've withdrawn €200 from Fatcheese and I currently have approx €40 pending.

Although it is a painfully slow process at times, and I have had to log tickets/claims, it does seem to work eventually.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

Over the years, I've withdrawn €200 from Fatcheese and I currently have approx €40 pending.

Although it is a painfully slow process at times, and I have had to log tickets/claims, it does seem to work eventually.

I'm the same - I've managed to withdraw over 350 euro and there is still some pending. I know it's slow but in my mind it's free money and I'm not going to complain about that.

Requested withdrawal to paypal on 28 December, still waiting for it to be processed.

Another payment! Woohoo.
    You have just been sent a payment by eCheck. You will receive the money in about 5-7 business days (estimated: 07/02/2014-11/02/2014). We recommend that you wait until the money arrives before shipping items. We'll email you when this eCheck payment has been deposited into your account.

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭lazygit

snubbleste wrote: »
    Another payment! Woohoo.

still no movement on my withdraw.. joke of a site.

asking for updates daily, multiple tickets open for months, and they have never even been looked at.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭peejay1986

Finally, after over a year of waiting (Nov 2012), my claims are finally ready to withdraw. I opted for the Expedited payment option in the hope that this gets me my money quickly. Want this experience over with as quickly as possible.

I have tried to withdraw funds on many occasions. Each time, I get the verification email, click on it, then get a white screen with the message Invalid data provided !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭peejay1986

Verification email? I never got one of those. However I put in details for bank transfer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭The One Who Knocks

received eCheck last week :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭Toast4532

I have a payment pending since Xmas Eve and still no movement on it. I chose to have it sent to PayPal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭sue97

Toast4532 wrote: »
    I have a payment pending since Xmas Eve and still no movement on it. I chose to have it sent to PayPal.

Anyone discovered a way to get in touch with these guys. No phone number and don't reply to email

Advertisement