Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fatcheese.ie

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Just checked my account, and some pending transactions have cleared. Nothing major, but some movement.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Thegalwayman

No change on my Expedia transaction. 224 euro so would've been nice to get it before Christmas. May get it before Christmas 2015

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭bungaro79

anyone else having problems with the certificate of the website when trying to withdraw their cash??

Yeah. But proceeded anyway

Paid into Bank account today. Will continue to use when I can.

2 Dec 2014 BAC FATCHEESE LTD , FATCHEESE CASHBACK, FATCHEESE LTD , 05200077670457 216.30

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 69,024 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Basically, there's some rules of what to expect with Fatcheese:

1: If something doesn't track, put in a manual request but if it doesn't appear within a week treat it as gone. Their "guarantee" is worthless. Anyone on this thread going on about "still waiting for something from 2012..." needs to give up

2: Treat the payment dates as hilarious jokes, and expect everything to be twice as long

3: Don't expect to see your cash for at least two weeks after putting in a withdrawal request, if its earlier don't expect it to be next time

Its a terrible mess of a system but I've had a few hundred back from it over time. It works - ish - but its not something you can expect to rely on.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

€3 available to withdraw!

Shur it's better than nothing I guess!

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭devil-80

nothing on my acc

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭xraylady

Just received €24.00 . One year post purchase. Glad I checked! Thanks to users for posting their payouts. 46€ pending... We'll see!! Have withdrawn to PayPal which will take a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭sok2005

When you go into transfer money to your paypal account from fatcheese is anyone else getting an error message saying their (fatcheese) security certification has not been renewed and is unsafe?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭fletch

Yes
    This server could not prove that it is www.fatcheese.ie; its security certificate expired 12 day(s) ago. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection. Your computer's clock is currently set to Thursday, December 4, 2014. Does that look right? If not, you should correct your system's clock and then refresh this page.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 412 ✭✭better call saul

Items pending since april, leads me to believe its a <SNIP>, anyone else think so?

Merged into larger Fatcheese thread.

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭SMI

Items pending since april, leads me to believe its a <SNIP>, anyone else think so?

Just checked my fatcheese account after almost giving up on a sky cashback payment that had been initially made back in October 2013 and had been approved since April. It's finally available to withdraw, but now cant't withdraw due to the dodgy SSL certificate. What a mess of a website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭Dewdropdeb

dc098397134513aa5b142fb9a48b42d6.png

This is the message up there now. Madness.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Got some cashback from July 2014 awarded this week :)

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭irishbloke77

I had cashback awarded a while back, withdrew it but it still says pending, did everyone else get their money withdrawn when there was the last awarding of cashback a while ago?

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Libera

I had cashback awarded a while back, withdrew it but it still says pending, did everyone else get their money withdrawn when there was the last awarding of cashback a while ago?

4 days the last time but 2 months pending the time before!

I got a unique email from admin @ Fatcheese!
    So they actually exist.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭ElizKenny

Is Fatcheese.ie still running and are they paying out?

I used them a few years ago and they never paid out.
    I came across them today on the web again, but dont know what the story is with them now.
    They seem to have gone off the radar.

Are they still active?
    Have they sorted out their business yet by paying what they promise?

Any other irish sites that do the same business model?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Collibosher

Long running thread about them over on the consumer issues forum :-

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056356752

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭ElizKenny

Just read it.
    Seems like one of the worst companies in the country from that.
    Any other similar ones (who actually do what they say they do) i wonder.

Moved to Consumer Issues and merged with larger thread.

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭Rock Steady Edy

I now have 3 outstanding claims with Fatcheese, the earliest of which is from August 2012. Can anyone beat that? They have offered a very hollow apology for many, many months now:

"Many apologies for the delay in verifying your claim. Our new customer service team is currently looking into this for you. Our sincere apologies once again for any delays experienced."

It does make you wonder how many are in their customer services team. It feels like zero.

A earlier poster suggested they are based in the UK. Whether they are based in the UK or Ireland, they ought to be under the watch of some regulator, and forced to act appropriately or closed down.

• Registered Users Posts: 69,024 ✭✭✭✭L1011

The 2012 one is gone, you're not going to get the money.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

Nearly got a shock today, I request a pay out yesterday via paypal and got it today, it was only €5

nava wrote: »
    Nearly got a shock today, I request a pay out yesterday via paypal and got it today, it was only €5
    I requested Paypal option at 11:50, got it at 13:20 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Tedious Bore

requested last night, got paid this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭crayon80

L1011 wrote: »
    The 2012 one is gone, you're not going to get the money.

I got a 2013 claim paid last week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Shtanto

Updates:
    Claim received on July 30, 2013 - Claims can take several weeks before we're able to get a resolution. We will update your claim ticket with the latest as soon as we hear from the merchant. We appreciate your patience.

Claim update on March 12, 2014 - Your claim is currently being investigated by them. We will have a resolution for the claim by the 31st May at the latest (should be sooner) as per our contractual agreement with them and we will update you as soon as we have heard back from them.

Many thanks for your patience.

Kind regards,

The Fatcheese Team

Please note: Claims can take some time to resolve due to the manual process they entail. Retailers have to manually look through each transaction in order to verify the claim and when there are sometimes hundreds of transactions to look through there can be a long delay in getting it resolved. As long as the transaction is genuine and you have followed the terms & conditions set we will ensure you get your cashback. Many thanks for your patience and apologies for any delay.

Any day now :)

Advertisement