Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fatcheese.ie

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69,028 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Still "pending".

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

MYOB wrote: »
    Still "pending".

I did an expedited bank transfer before, last summer. And never got the money... so yeah.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭The One Who Knocks

Guys that's ridiculous.

I can understand having to wait a few months for pending cashback to be awarded. After all, that's on the retailers side, and it's up to them to process each transaction.

However, when cashback is awarded, it means that your money is sitting in their bank account - and that's just not acceptable.

And for the record, when's the last time someone ever received money from them?

Here's some info I found on them:
    Business Overview

Kamzam Limited is an Active business incorporated in England & Wales on 23rd January 2009. Their business activity is recorded as Media Representation Services. Kamzam Limited is run by 2 current members. 2 shareholders own the total shares within the company. It is not part of a group.

The latest Annual Accounts submitted to Companies House for the year up to 31/03/2012 reported 'cash at bank' of €52,594, 'liabilities' worth €36,356, 'net worth' of €16,638 and 'assets' worth €52,594. Kamzam Limited's risk score was amended on 22/02/2013.

So what if Mr Ahmed Taman-Uz Zaman decides not to pay out, and just run off with our money, what then?

Some of you may say, "well it's money I never had in the first place, so it doesn't really matter" but you're wrong, it IS your money, you purchased goods & services on the condition that you would receive a percentage cashback. This is <SNIP>.

So what are we going to do about it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭johnire

I agree totally with everything you have said.
    When I joined originally it was brillant but in the last year I have a combination of transactions either pending, cancelled or just never were registered at all.

I have sent loads of inquiries but have never received a reply.
    Jamez735 wrote: »
    Guys that's ridiculous.

I can understand having to wait a few months for pending cashback to be awarded. After all, that's on the retailers side, and it's up to them to process each transaction.

However, when cashback is awarded, it means that your money is sitting in their bank account - and that's just not acceptable.

And for the record, when's the last time someone ever received money from them?

Here's some info I found on them:
    Business Overview

Kamzam Limited is an Active business incorporated in England & Wales on 23rd January 2009. Their business activity is recorded as Media Representation Services. Kamzam Limited is run by 2 current members. 2 shareholders own the total shares within the company. It is not part of a group.

The latest Annual Accounts submitted to Companies House for the year up to 31/03/2012 reported 'cash at bank' of €52,594, 'liabilities' worth €36,356, 'net worth' of €16,638 and 'assets' worth €52,594. Kamzam Limited's risk score was amended on 22/02/2013.

So what if Mr Ahmed Taman-Uz Zaman decides not to pay out, and just run off with our money, what then?

Some of you may say, "well it's money I never had in the first place, so it doesn't really matter" but you're wrong, it IS your money, you purchased goods & services on the condition that you would receive a percentage cashback. This is <SNIP>.

So what are we going to do about it?

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭sue97

I still have not heard back about why my account was closed and all the transactions disappeared. Opened a ticket on 14th

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

Tinie wrote: »
    Just got this email...

Did anyone else apart from Tinie receive the apology email from Fatcheese?

Seems odd that they'd only issue it to certain members, who they're inviting to test the new system.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Yamanoto wrote: »
    Did anyone else apart from Tinie receive the apology email from Fatcheese?

Seems odd that they'd only issue it to certain members, who they're inviting to test the new system.

I got the same e-mail (on April 17th). I didn't reply to it, I didn't like the tone which suggested implied that Fatcheese was run on a voluntary, non-profit making basis.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭sunbeam

I received that email too.

Almost three weeks now and I'm still waiting for my transfer to Paypal....

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭sue97

sue97 wrote: »
    I still have not heard back about why my account was closed and all the transactions disappeared. Opened a ticket on 14th

They ignored my email and deleted my ticker without paying me. Does anyone have a phone number for them.

I have proof I had an account

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭jockeyboard

Have withdrawn 100 over two weeks ago....still pending into paypal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭irishbloke77

Has anyone actually had money received into your bank/Paypal accounts or had one4all or amazon vouchers arrive this year? I know some items tracked and we all tried to withdraw money etc to our bank/Paypal etc but did anyone ever get any into their hands?

Has anyone actually had money received into your bank/Paypal accounts or had one4all or amazon vouchers arrive this year? I know some items tracked and we all tried to withdraw money etc to our bank/Paypal etc but did anyone ever get any into their hands?

Had some las tmonth after the apology email. Had been pending for ages though. Wtf is going on????

• Registered Users Posts: 31 gismoet

Had some money actually paid to Paypal on the 5th May but was pending since 5th March.
    Now waiting on another 'Pending Payment' dated 19th May - still awaiting actual payment to Paypal

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Ice87

Waiting on a payment since mid May myself. I won't hold my breath!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I withdrew cash on Feb 4th and it hit my bank account on Feb 18th.

Anyone have any updates from them no?

Oh and where do we all stand legally on this?..
    I mean, what rights do we have?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭sunbeam

My Paypal withdrawal is still pending after a month. Has anyone received any cash from Fatcheese in the last few weeks?

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭irishbloke77

Not a sausage, waiting since February.

sunbeam wrote: »
    My Paypal withdrawal is still pending after a month. Has anyone received any cash from Fatcheese in the last few weeks?

Same here, just over a month since I withdrew via paypal. Still pending :(

Here the same too.....

• Advertisement

Here the same too.....

Seriously though, where do we stand legally on all of this?
    What if they just decide to not pay out?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

Seriously though, where do we stand legally on all of this?
    What if they just decide to not pay out?

Everything that fatcheese does is discretionary, including cancelling of any credits on your account, making adjustments for additional charges and tax and all disputes (which any claims are) are deemed discretionary and you are only entitled to your cashback credit, you can't go suing them for emotional distress etc.

9. If an Affiliated Merchant fails to report a transaction to Fatcheese, or withholds payment to Fatcheese for a particular transaction for any reason, Fatcheese reserves the right to cancel the cashback reward associated with that transaction. Cashback rewards awarded to Members are subject to adjustments for returns, cancellations, and other events. Such adjustments can be applied to Member accounts at any time by Fatcheese at its sole discretion. Should you disagree with any adjustments made to your account, your sole remedy is to withdraw from the Program.
    Disputes/Errors
    29. All questions or disputes regarding the Program, including without limitation, questions or disputes regarding eligibility for the Program, or the eligibility of cashback rewards for accrual or redemption, must be submitted within forty-two (42) days of the qualifying transaction directly to Fatcheese. Any such disputes shall be resolved by Fatcheese at its sole discretion. All interpretations of Program Terms and Conditions shall be at the sole discretion of Fatcheese. In the event that an error is made by Fatcheese, your sole remedy shall be the credit of the disputed cashback reward to your Fatcheese account.

Everything that fatcheese does is discretionary, including cancelling of any credits on your account, making adjustments for additional charges and tax and all disputes (which any claims are) are deemed discretionary and you are only entitled to your cashback credit, you can't go suing them for emotional distress etc.

Great, so we're entitled to our cashback credit. That being the money that has been awarded and is now available for withdrawal, correct?

Right, well my paypal withdrawal has been pending since the 10th of May, and they clearly state "Please Note: Please allow 7 - 9 working days for the Paypal eCheque payment to clear."

..it's been a lot longer, so what steps can I take next?

Great, so we're entitled to our cashback credit. That being the money that has been awarded and is now available for withdrawal, correct?

Right, well my paypal withdrawal has been pending since the 10th of May, and they clearly state "Please Note: Please allow 7 - 9 working days for the Paypal eCheque payment to clear."

Contact paypal

Contact paypal

Oh no I mean I requested the money to be withdrawn via paypal.
    No sign of it in my account, and I doubt they've even sent the echeque yet, as it says withdrawal pending on fatcheese?

Oh no I mean I requested the money to be withdrawn via paypal.
    No sign of it in my account, and I doubt they've even sent the echeque yet, as it says withdrawal pending on fatcheese?

Well then lodge a complaint/dispute within the timelines set out in the terms of the site and wait

Well then lodge a complaint/dispute within the timelines set out in the terms of the site and wait

Will do, thanks :)

Does anyone have the email the fatcheese use to payout via paypal?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭BabyBirch

Does anyone have the email the fatcheese use to payout via paypal?

payments@fatcheese.co.uk - I'm sure they don't reply to it :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

Perhaps Ahmed would be able to provide some insight as to the precise cause of the delay.
    If you have any questions or comments regarding this matter, please feel free to contact me directly at complaints@fatcheese.ie....

Kindest regards,

Ahmed
    Fatcheese Co-Founder

Advertisement