Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steven Spielberg loves Clare Cheescake

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

I didn't. But I was out there yesterday and went for some of this cheesecake and it was preety nice :P
    Although I didn't see him, I came across Neasa from fair city and the RTE sports newsreader dining in there!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

I didn't. But I was out there yesterday and went for some of this cheesecake and it was preety nice :P
    Although I didn't see him, I came across Neasa from fair city and the RTE sports newsreader dining in there!
    (Neasa) Aoibhin Garrihy's parents are from Clare, she is a regular visitor to the county as she has family in Doolin and Bellharbour.

http://www.clarechampion.ie/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2394:fair-start-to-tv-career-for-aoibhin&catid=74:general&Itemid=60

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 108 ✭✭maryb26

Seemingly he was a fan and friend of John O'Donoghue (anam cara) and spent two weeks here last year. There is a philospher living in Ballyvaughan who runs some type of retreats/courses for people. Bree from Desperate Housewives was holidaying there this summer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

That place do excellent cheese cake. Nice atmosphere in the place too.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭cookie82

i am defo visiting that shop for cheesecake. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Tubsandtiles

maryb26 wrote: »
    Seemingly he was a fan and friend of John O'Donoghue (anam cara) and spent two weeks here last year. There is a philospher living in Ballyvaughan who runs some type of retreats/courses for people. Bree from Desperate Housewives was holidaying there this summer.
    Dam she might be over twice my age but she is a hottie, definitely going to check out this place..seems like a great place to relax and have a slice of cake and a cup of tea

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 533 ✭✭✭willow tree

imagine being able to fly into the west of ireland just to get your favourite cheesecake, ah how the other half lives.. i have to try it now... hmmm cheesecake:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Balagan

It was a nicer kind of American stopover and worth a lot to the teashop in question not to mention the local freelance journalists!
    http://www.iol.co.za/tonight/gossip/close-encounter-of-hollywood-kind-for-tearoom-1.1113963

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

It is really great to see that Ballyvaughan is "back on the map" - no thanks to the NRA :rolleyes::mad:

1224298937741_1.jpg?ts=1313492807
    Picture credit - Eamon Ward, Irish Times.

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/ireland/2011/0615/1224298937741.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

Brendan Gleeson has a house in the aswell as Fintan O Toole. Brendan Gleeson had Daniel Radcliffe and Saoirse Ronan down there a couple of months ago.My father was talking to them while they were watching a Munster match in the pub

• Advertisement
Advertisement