Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Damaged bill pay phone

Options
  • 14-08-2011 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭

Hey i just dgot a samsung galaxy s2 on bill pay with meteor. last night some girl accidentally knocked it out if my hand and now part of the screen is purple. i can live with the damage but i'm just wondering if there will be any probelm with meteor when i go to upgrade it in a years time.
    I tried a google search but couldnt find anything. anyone know? Thanks :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,005 ✭✭✭kirving

No problem at all, you'll be paying for a new phone. You get to keep the old one too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

Peleus wrote: »
    Hey i just dgot a samsung galaxy s2 on bill pay with meteor. last night some girl accidentally knocked it out if my hand and now part of the screen is purple. i can live with the damage but i'm just wondering if there will be any probelm with meteor when i go to upgrade it in a years time.
    I tried a google search but couldnt find anything. anyone know? Thanks :D
    Did ya get insurance for it? If ya only got it not too long ago you could get it.and and claim it in a couple of months

• Registered Users Posts: 28,224 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Did ya get insurance for it? If ya only got it not too long ago you could get it.and and claim it in a couple of months

That would be insurance fraud, and I suppose now your going to tell us the carphone insurance rep told you it was ok :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

That would be insurance fraud, and I suppose now your going to tell us the carphone insurance rep told you it was ok :rolleyes:

Well its not ok to do it :) but people.still.do it so whats the diff?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Well its not ok to do it :) but people.still.do it so whats the diff?

Just because one person commits fraud, doesn't make it ok for everyone else too. I shouldn't have to be saying this. Can we move on now please, no more insurance talk.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Peleus

Thanks for the replies lads, so thats grand, i'm in now way obliged to give them back a perfectly working phone then. Thanks, its my first time on bill pay :o. Lesson learnt: keep your new phone away from drunk birds with flailing arms :D

Advertisement