Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone try No! No! hair removal system?

• 14-08-2011 5:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Has anyone tried No! No! hair removal system it seems to be advertised everywhere at the moment as well as the shopping channels. It costs about £200 stg so would like to hear if anyone has invested in one yet.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Is anyone going to fall for your shilling, hidden as a query? No! No!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

the groutch Please report a post using the Report Post functionality if you have an issue. Please do not add noise to the thread.

Post moved to the Beauty forum.

dudara

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Tayla

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 ddoubletrouble

Thanks Tayla I appreciate your help and I definitely won't be shelling out my hard earned cash for No!No! The Boots system doesn't look like it would work for me either as my skin is fair so its back to the salon!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 khalid22

Has anyone tried No! No! hair removal system it seems to be advertised everywhere at the moment as well as the shopping channels. It costs about £200 stg so would like to hear if anyone has invested in one yet.

IT IS RUBISH, DON'T WASTE TIME AND MONEY, i BOUGHT ONE LAST WEEK SENDING BACK

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Sadderday

looks deadly on the tele but if it was that deadly it would probably be on a shelf in brown thomas rather than on the tele at mad times of the day :)

Besides, could ya bothered trying to do your legs with that??? looks like it would take forever!

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭tony melia

Dont waste your money they are rubbish my wife tried it and sent back still waiting for refund A cigarette lighter flicked over your chin is just as good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 334 ✭✭gillapino

My aunty bought one and said its ok for facial hair and small bits like underarm and bikini but doing your arms or legs would take all day and the laser part isn't big and also hair has to be pretty short already for it to be removed! And also she didn't see much of a minimising result! But apparently you have to use it for 6 months before ya can notice it minimising!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 vanessa171

rubbish ! waste of money

Advertisement