Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stamp 4 Visa

Options
  • 14-08-2011 6:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi all,

I’ve successfully completed MSc in E-Business and Information System in Smurfit Business School year 2010. I’m holding a Student visa (Graduate Scheme) from 1st of November 2010 to till 1st of November 2011. Since I got that Graduate Scheme visa I’ve been trying to get a professional job to specific my studied area. I had several interviews with leading organizations in Ireland and I wasn’t successfully due to the student visa category. Most of organization, they required the people who had already Stamp 4 visa. For an example last month (July) I had interview with Software Company about Software Engineer position. This is a Master in Applied Software Technology + Permanent Job program. In first stage I should have to enroll for Master Degree and after they will offer that permanent job from the Software Company. Furthermore they are looking for candidates who have Stamp 4 visa.
    This is very important opportunity for my further career path. I’ll delight if I get this opportunity. I’m please to say I have successfully completed two steps of an interview with them and I’m happy to say I’ve been selected for final phase of interview. They are still waiting for me if I get stamp 4 to offer this program for me. For this incidence they’ve offered college offer letter to me. Please find attached file. I’m afraid; I don’t think Software Company will sign for Green Card application on this occasion. Because first I should complete Degree program according to program specification. But I will able to get a letter from the company as well. With my position, Starting date, Duration of employment etc.. I highly appreciated if you can provide sufficient information to get me for this program according to this scenario.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I've just moved this from N&F. I'm not sure if it really fits Living Abroad, but I don't know anywhere better.

Advertisement