Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Should I smoke this tobacco?

• 14-08-2011 6:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭

So basically after a clean out of my wardrobe I stumbled accross one of my old work uniforms.

In the pocket of it is a 3/4 bag of 50g Amber leaf.

Im absouletly broke at the moment and wouldn't mind a cig, but with the packet being open for so long is recommended?

Thanks

(Inb4 someone posts irony of cancer etc...)

Comments

How dry is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Horsebox9000

It's not too dry. Just a bit crumbly if that makes sense. Like a lot easier to spread but by no means sahara dry.

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 246 ✭✭emmet the rover

i know it is possable to rehydrate pipe tobbacco by putting it into a ziplock bag with a wet paper towel at one end and the tobbacco at the other for a few hours

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Ben Hadad

Put a lime peel into the pouch and close it for an hour or so. The peel adds moisture to the tobacco.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭kkdela6

we're in a recession here. roll up and smoke that bad boy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,309 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Ben Hadad wrote: »
    Put a lime peel into the pouch and close it for an hour or so. The peel adds moisture to the tobacco.
    Lime? EWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :P I prefer a peel of orange myself. OP: make sure you like the fruit, as the peel gives it a small bit of a taste.

Or half a cap of Souther Comfort gives it a nice taste tang :D Although it'll smell worse to the non-smokers :P

Advertisement