Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spare USB Cable

Options
  • 14-08-2011 8:00pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,438 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a place to buy spare USB cables suitable for a HTC Wildfire S? Would like a second one to keep for travelling. I tried ebay, but the seller's description was incorrect and I received the wrong cable. I've checked amazon, but reviews seem fairly mixed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭niallb

If you're in Dublin, I've picked up a few in the PC shop on Parliament St across from Reads.
    They're a fairly standard cable for most phones these days: just called micro USB.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,135 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Bought one of these. Took a while to arrive (about 3 weeks). Works ok so far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭Donny5

No shortage on Amazon, either.

Advertisement