Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EA Servers problem

Options
  • 14-08-2011 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭

Anyone having issues with online? I can't connect to the EA servers, was trying to play of the lads and no problem his side. Anyone else experiencing this problem? I have an Xbox

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

I'm playing on ps3 and the EA servers keep cutting out during online games. I'm getting sick of it now and won't be purchasing FIFA 12.

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭AthAnRi

Anyone having issues with online? I can't connect to the EA servers, was trying to play of the lads and no problem his side. Anyone else experiencing this problem? I have an Xbox

What is your firewall status? You may need to open some ports(Joy).

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Yea I've been having problems the last couple of days. Was working fine there, no ports have been changed or anything but I can't connect to the EA servers. Pretty annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Cjayses

Same thing happening to me. What I do is sign out of Xbox Live and change the date on the Xbox to 15/11/2005. Then sign back in and load up Fifa. If it doesn't work the first couple of times then plug out your modem and repeat the process. EA better sort that out for the next one!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭BeanFlicker

Its a while since I started this thread but it happened to me twice more and this worked both times, seems ridiculous but worked:

-> in dashboard go to system settings
    -> go network settings
    -> go either wired or wireless network (which ever way your connected)
    -> test xbox live, when finished then back into fifa

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,248 ✭✭✭derv

it's been happening to me a lot recently!!
    it's so annoying! has been working ok today thankfully.

Advertisement