Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

passport size photo

• 14-08-2011 8:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭

can some one pls recommend a good pharmacy for a passport size photo..preferably in castletroy-parkway..

thanks,

aspasp1

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

the pharmacy in the parkway?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭source

Or the pharmacy in the Castletroy Shopping Centre.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,526 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

There is a photo shop in Chawkes in Castletroy (its at the far right as you drive in).

They take your photo in the shop, and crop them to fit etc. They know what they're doing, and know what the passport office is looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Goofy

source wrote: »
    Or the pharmacy in the Castletroy Shopping Centre.

Dont go here. I got my pictures taken here and the passport office sent them back saying they were not up to standard

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 433 ✭✭coxy123

Newmans at the end of Cruises St. - good quality shots - got mine done there this summer with no issues.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

i know its a bit out of the general area the OP requested, but the photo booth in dunnes stores harveys quay takes a great photo for €6 for eight prints.

when i say "a great photo", i mean i have an awful problem where i go berry red if a camera is pointed anywhere near me, but the booth in dunnes seems to tone down the "face like a well slapped arse" look at least! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭aspasp1

thanks all...

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

aspasp1 wrote: »
    thanks all...

Let us know where you get sorted out for these. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭aspasp1

Let us know where you get sorted out for these. :)
    the medicare in castletroy...but tbh not too happy..

Advertisement