Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bargain Alerts - THE MEGATHREAD!!! - DON!! DON!!! DONNNNN!!!! *READ Mod Note in OP*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭Somedude9

Isn't this the bargain thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭iwillhtfu

Somedude9 wrote: »

Says the dude with 4 posts. Chill out mate it'll all go back to normal soon use the report button you'll get a better response.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭Eamonnator

You're a voice, crying in the wilderness!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭irishrover99

Do you expect people to just buy everything that's put on this thread without asking about it first. Stop moaning. It's hardly that big a deal that your phone beebs a couple of extra times for emails from the bargain thread

• Registered Users Posts: 5,102 ✭✭✭mathie

Galiber discount code jan1711

SORRY, THIS COUPON IS NOT APPLICABLE TO YOUR CART CONTENTS.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,256 ✭✭✭Kaisr Sose

Yes!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,880 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

MOD VOICE: FFS, it is a bargain thread. It is also a discussion site. You can ask about the bargains, offer alternatives, point out why it is not a bargain. Try not to go off topic though. If someone starts too, report the bloody post and I will swing by and delete it, send them a PM. From now on though, anyone who posts asking "is it a bargain thread" or "I thought this was bargain alerts not random whatever thread", I won't bother my hole with a warning. Christ, how does what should be one of the most simplest threads become such a sinkhole for moderation time. Grow up, everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭Unknown Soldier

Galiber discount code jan1711
    mathie wrote: »
    SORRY, THIS COUPON IS NOT APPLICABLE TO YOUR CART CONTENTS.

It's "Jan1711" and came from their FBI book page. It is only redeemable against their Mistral Winter bib tights.

63.01 price versus the normal 74.23 sterling.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭cunavalos

Cannondale CAAD8 Claris - £349 GBP (Approx €410) Rutland Cyling

49f26447cfe74c7d8b76dec16e2fa3ae.png

https://www.rutlandcycling.com/323873/products/cannondale-caad8-claris-8-2016-road-bike-black.aspx

I reckon this is exceptionally good value as a starter bike. A very solid frame that can easily be upgraded if required. Most sizes still available

• Registered Users Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭brownian

I'm 5'11", and I'm currently on a 58. If I had a second chance at the same bike I'd have a 56, as I am just a little stretched on it. So yeah, 54-56 would be a better choice, but try the two sizes if you can.

I'm 5-8, on a 54, with a 120mm stem. moved to 120mm from 100mm following proper bike-fit.

So, if you're taller than I am, I'd consider maybe a 56?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Rogue-Trooper

Galibier are launcing a 'new' version of their Tourmalet rain cape on Saturday. It's £58 on their site at the moment but will rise to £63 from Saturday.

If you order one today and quote PreSALE9 at the checkout, you get an additional £8.83 off making it £49.17 delivered to your door. Code is only valid today (25th Jan) apparently.

http://galibier.cc/product/tourmalet/

I'm off to the 'What bike related thing is in the post to you right now' thread...................

• Registered Users Posts: 10,424 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Galibier are launcing a 'new' version of their Tourmalet rain cape on Saturday. It's £58 on their site at the moment but will rise to £63 from Saturday.

If you order one today and quote PreSALE9 at the checkout, you get an additional £8.83 off making it £49.17 delivered to your door. Code is only valid today (25th Jan) apparently.

http://galibier.cc/product/tourmalet/

I'm off to the 'What bike related thing is in the post to you right now' thread...................

Damn you ........
    thank you !! :D

What way are Galibier size wise? Id imagine a small fit?

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Rogue-Trooper

greenspurs wrote: »
    Damn you ........
    thank you !! :D

That's exactly what I said when I read the email from Galibier with the discount code!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Grassey

After recently buying the Mistral 2 Jacket, Mistral Bibtights, the barrier overshoes and the team Galibier members pack I might as well round out my wardrobe with this...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭thekooman

2016 CUBE ATTAIN GTC PRO DISC CARBON ROAD BIKE GREY
    hydraulic disc brake and 105 11 speed.

999£
    https://www.rutlandcycling.com/320630/products/2016-cube-attain-gtc-pro-disc-carbon-road-bike-grey.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 3,438 ✭✭✭jamesd

thekooman wrote: »
    2016 CUBE ATTAIN GTC PRO DISC CARBON ROAD BIKE GREY
    hydraulic disc brake and 105 11 speed.

999£
    https://www.rutlandcycling.com/320630/products/2016-cube-attain-gtc-pro-disc-carbon-road-bike-grey.aspx

Fine bike too - I purchased one for a winter bike in december as they come with mud guard mounts and its an lovely bike to cycle.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭clog

Garmin Edge 810 reduced to €199 in Aldi in Arklow at least 3 in stock. Not sure of other stores.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭and still ricky villa

clog wrote: »
    Garmin Edge 810 reduced to €199 in Aldi in Arklow at least 3 in stock. Not sure of other stores.

Cheers clog. One left now
    Off home to try and pass it off as my old 500

• Registered Users Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

clog wrote:

Does it include HRM and cadence sensor?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭and still ricky villa

T-Maxx wrote: »
    Does it include HRM and cadence sensor?

Nope, just the head unit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭sy_flembeck

Does the 810 have maps? Aldi Arklow is beside the Bridgewater? (as he decides to follow ricky villa's lead (despite being a Man City fan!))

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭topcat77

Great deal on an Enduro style helmet, only the small size remain 52-56. This helmet is also compatible with a Super 2R chin-bar to turn it into a full face helmet for those bike park days out.

https://www.evanscycles.com/en-ie/bell-super-2-helmet-EV225165

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,414 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

superstar components have a clearance finishing tonight on some stuff. Minimum spend £100 but 50% off. Very tempted to try the Pave28 on Zeal hubs but I've wheels I need to get rid off and just had a set built too.

code is: HUGE50

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,881 ✭✭✭terrydel

Is this a bargain? Lezyne mini drive front light

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

terrydel wrote: »

Certainly not at €42 unless you seen it at a cheaper price earlier.

I got the twin set that was in BA a month or two back for €30 which was a bargain.

Certainly not at €42 unless you seen it at a cheaper price earlier.

I got the twin set that was in BA a month or two back for €30 which was a bargain.

Whats BA if you dont mind me asking?

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭thejaguar

terrydel wrote: »
    Whats BA if you dont mind me asking?

Bargain Alerts :D

thejaguar wrote: »
    Bargain Alerts :D

Haha, too early in the morning for acronyms :p

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Bassboxxx

Ordered these last night..tiny bit cheaper to buy individually rather than the set, can't be bad as a back up set for less than €10 to the door.

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/ie/en/lezyne-ktv-drive-rear-light/rp-prod122410

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/ie/en/lezyne-ktv-drive-front-light/rp-prod122409

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭codie

This a good deal
    http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/ie/en/look-keo-2-max-blade-road-pedals/rp-prod129042
    I got 2 sets and used jan17 to get another €10 off

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement