Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Setting up online supplement business

Options
  • 14-08-2011 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Well as the title says, I've been thinking a lot recently of setting up an online supplement business, mainly by setting up a Facebook page and then if it is working for me I'll set up a proper website as well. I know there are a lot of these around at the minute but I do believe they are becoming more and more popular and also there isn't one that is particularly close to where I live in terms of the online ones.

So basically i just have a few questions:

1) Do I need to register a company name with the CRO or can I just set up the Facebook page and begin straight away. I plan on starting from my own house and doing deliveries so I would not need an office/storehouse.

2) I have one contact at the moment, does anybody know of supplements suppliers that they have heard of/dealt with?

3) Do I need some sort of licence to be able to sell the produce?

4) I assume I'd have to pay tax etc. so I would appreciate some pointers on this also.

Thanks in advance to you all and feel free to PM me as well as using the thread.

Andrew.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 AndyOR

Apologies for the bump but I would really like to know if anyone has any information for me?

Is there another section of the forum I should be posting this in even?

Advertisement