Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tullamore Show

• 14-08-2011 9:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭

Just back from the Tullamore, have to say it was really well run and organised. Fair play to all involved:)
    The weather was great despite the early morning shower and the traffic seemed to be flowing relatively well (from what I saw)
    Great crowds there too.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭Dusty87

Didn go this year after the last time stuck in traffic for 2hrs. But heard it went well. Was it still very spread out? Wasn to fond of that the last time. Do ya rather butterfields estate or the old venue kent??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Kent Brockman

This was my 1st time there believe it or not:eek: always thought it was only a farming show.
    We had a stand in the Offaly Enterprise tent so didn't have a lot of time to look around. I heard people saying it was a lot more compact than last year.
    I live in Mucklagh so got home in about 20mins:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Storminateacup

I much preferred it when it was in Charleville. By the time we found the horses, it was over. I dont think it was as good as last year, but it wasnt bad.

Did anyone see those women doing the modelling for the clothes shop in edenderry? Lol. omg, funniest thing at the entire show.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 631 ✭✭✭madred006

The show itself is great well worth the money but the prices some of the stall holders charge is just a rip off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭magentas

where was it held this year? I thought it was always in charleville

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Kent Brockman

It was moved out near Blueball (on the birr road about 7miles from Tullamore), to an area less likely to get flooded.

Advertisement