Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Newspapers for advertising

Options
  • 14-08-2011 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭

Who are the best newspapers in Dublin to advertise with? I have a small therapeutic business I want to advertise over the following 2 weeks.

Dublin People newspaper? Anyone have any experience with these guys?

Who else would be worth advertising with?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,322 ✭✭✭✭Esel

The old reliable - Evening Herald?

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

Where is the business? Is it community based or city centre/wider appeal?
    There is the Echo (Tallaght), Voice (D15), North and Southside People, Hedild, and other options.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

mondeo wrote: »
    Who are the best newspapers in Dublin to advertise with? I have a small therapeutic business I want to advertise over the following 2 weeks.

Dublin People newspaper? Anyone have any experience with these guys?

Who else would be worth advertising with?

Thanks

I get the free Northside People every week and have used the services of some of the businesses that advertised in it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

I'd go with the Northside or Southside people, have used them both for find tradesmen. Depends where you are though of course

Always haggle over the rates, tell them you are using them as a test for two weeks and you will be repeat business if they cut a deal for you

Actually this is probably true so it's not like you even have to make it up

Advertisement