Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ttc 1 year now lletz/leep :-(

Options
  • 14-08-2011 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi Girls,

Havin a really hard time at the moment, been ttc no2 for over a year now had an early m/c (chemical pregnancy) in june after a colcoscopy dunno if this is related? now i have to have a lletz or leep procedure done next week.

Im absolutely terrified after reading about incompetent cervix and not dilating during labour.

Has anyone been thru this and how long do you have to wait to begin trying again?

Thanks all advice appreciated :-)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Shatzie

Hi Kernaw,

I had letz about 4.5 years ago and I now have a 2 year old daughter. I was under the impression that I would have a weak cervix but the opposite happened and I didn't dilate during labour and ended up having an emergency section. I've since read that it's common not to dilate so I would have preferred a planned section or not to have been left in labour for 15 hours after being induced when I ended up having a section anyway.

Advertisement