Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reading past Thesis online?

Options
  • 14-08-2011 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭

Hi there,

I'm not a UCD student but I'm curious if I would be able to read recent thesis? Particular from BSc in Food Science. I know in DIT I have access to read 4th year thesis' but would like to get a look at another colleges.

Thanks for any help in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

UCD theses are only available for consulation in the main UCD library. If you're a postgrad in another college you should be able to get an ALCID card (if your college participates in the scheme) and this will permit you to use other college libraries.

Re. undergraduate theses: I think these may only be held in the relevant school rather than being held in the library, so contacting the individual school(s) may be your best option there.

See here for details re. theses held in UCD library.

Advertisement