Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suggestions

Options
  • 14-08-2011 11:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭

Hi, heading to Belfast for next weekend, anyone got any advice or recommend anything to do during the day on Sunday 21st

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

Can you give any clues? In the absence of further info might I suggest going to church and praying for your soul to be saved from damnation?

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭mojopolo

It depends what you're into. If you like museums the Ulster Museum at Botanic gardens has free entry and I think it's open from 10am. Also the Ulster folk and transport museum is a good way to spend a dry Sunday afternoon - you have to pay in though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭Firblog

Sorry about the vagueness of my request... would be interested in any open air (if weather good) festival / entertainment & museums/art galleries if weather not good.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭mojopolo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭Firblog

Cheers for that.. coincidence on avatars..

• Advertisement
Advertisement