Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2nd Offers Grad Med

Options
  • 14-08-2011 11:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Anyone received a 2nd round offer? Dying to know if the cut offs will go even lower....wishful thinking I know!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭imported_guy

melanie87 wrote: »
    Anyone received a 2nd round offer? Dying to know if the cut offs will go even lower....wishful thinking I know!
    they'll obviously go and have gone lower since alot of people got refused loans and some people always decide not to do medicine, but we wont know by how much until 22nd i think... thats when they get posted along with the leaving cert offers

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭MLH1

Well I got offered UL with 55 this year and rejected it, so their will be at least one place, Honestly wish the best of luck to anyone down the list who gets it :):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Annaroberts22

MLH1 wrote: »
    Well I got offered UL with 55 this year and rejected it, so their will be at least one place, Honestly wish the best of luck to anyone down the list who gets it :):)

Can I ask why you rejected your offer?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭imported_guy

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056347448 he made a thread about it recently, worth a read.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭MLH1

Never ending exams, no job security, temporary contracts, the potential to kill someone by making a simple mistake in the blink of an eye, watchin The Last word seeing 30 year old SPR's working 90 - 100 hour weeks, and having to pay 100k and quit my regular income 9-5 permanent job at the minute for all of the above.

• Advertisement
Advertisement