Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First time PC building; Gaming

Options
  • 15-08-2011 12:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I need help finding suitable components to build my first gaming pc tower (previously played on my Macbook pro). I've looked at some other posts but would like some advice because i don't want to over/under spend.

I'm afraid I don't know much about specs but I would like to have at least 1 TB of storage and 4-6 gigs of RAM. And a tower that makes little noise would be nice, so a built in cooler would help.

I usually play games like teamfortress2, minecraft, Garry's Mod and Left 4 Dead but would like a graphics card that could play games like Fallout New Vegas and Deus Ex Revolution.

I also would like to be able to record (fraps) while I play and edit in Adobe After Effects and Photoshop.

My budget is 800 euro, if that buy me the tower and monitor that would be great but if not powerful enough I'll settle for 800 euro on tower parts alone.
    Preferred Operating system: Windows 7

Apologies if this is not accurate enough but this is my first post.

Comments

Advertisement