Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

There's something in my ceiling....

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29 Robinwood

Hasmunch wrote: »
    Happened to me before, when we investigated it this is what we found

Trust me ! I was just going to say the same thing ! Cat makes the most horrible sound then any other pet ! I too had gone trough the same kind of situation for four long nights but when i stayed awake and gone trough the enquiry i found that two cats where fighting and making such horrible sounds and what i had even got scared to frighten them at that time so the very next day i rented a dog from my friends house for one day ( its was a bull dog) and i found no cat from the next day :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 lalu

Did you find out what was in your attic? I am wondering as I live in Ennis and my cat, Frenzy, has been missing for nearly 2 weeks. She is about 9 months old. She's a quiet little thing and even if trapped I fear she wouldn't call out or meow. I only noticed this post by accident while searching lost and found adds and joined boards so I could ask you this. I realise it has been a week since you posted this and if by chance it is her she could be dead, but please don't be afraid to tell me, I would rather know. Thanks.
    I'm going to post an add in the lost and found section now aswell.

Advertisement