Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sky Anytime, not recording?

• 15-08-2011 2:15am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭

Basically my Sky+ HD box hasn't recorded any stuff for at least a week, usually random programme appear on it and I presume it records them overnight. I unplugged and repowered the box today for the 1st time in a month so I'll see if that does the trick.

Is there any programmes in your Sky Anytime section?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 141 ✭✭number_1

Anytime is a push service where Sky chooses what programmes are available.

I suspect you are mixing up the "Planner" with "Anytime". Press TV Guide, then press the green button, your recordings should be there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Roadend

number_1 wrote: »
    Anytime is a push service where Sky chooses what programmes are available.

I suspect you are mixing up the "Planner" with "Anytime". Press TV Guide, then press the green button, your recordings should be there.

I think he means there's nothing in there in the anytime section. Mine is also empty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭John mac

to get the anytime thingy going again , do a power cycle.
    (disconnect the power supply for a min then plug in again, the box will take ~2mins to start up )

Advertisement